Lure and Bait Making

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Southern Snares
Please support our sponsor for the Lure and Bait makers forum - Southern Snares

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Lure and bait making dvd #6480673
03/04/19 05:06 PM
03/04/19 05:06 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Online content OP
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Online Content OP
Y

Marion Kansas
Just got done watch Locklear's DVD. Best $ I've ever spend when it comes to trapping. Clint shared more what I would consider "secrets" about building baits and lures than everything I've ever read or watched combined. He went above and beyond to make sure the DVD was worth your time and your dollar. I know someone will want to jump up and say there aren't any magic secrets and i get that. Clint will say the same thing. He has a bunch of "secrets" (at least to a novice) on how to make ingredients stronger, last longer and just plain work better in formulations.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6480781
03/04/19 07:34 PM
03/04/19 07:34 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
I've seen a few of his dvd's, he's a funny cat, I like'em though.

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6492835
03/16/19 09:03 PM
03/16/19 09:03 PM
Adirondacks NY
F
Forest Offline
trapper
Forest  Offline
trapper
F

Adirondacks NY
He sure takes some bashing from some folks on this forum.

Paul Smiths Forestry ‘22
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6492936
03/16/19 10:05 PM
03/16/19 10:05 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Y

Marion Kansas
He shares a ton of his experience with the trapping community and he catches alot of critters. If his straight forwards makes some people uncomfortable, well I figure it's their problem. It doesnt offend me at all. But I've missed judged people before , but usually not.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6493083
03/17/19 01:44 AM
03/17/19 01:44 AM
N.C MO
T
TONY.F Offline
trapper
TONY.F  Offline
trapper
T

N.C MO
I like his down to earth no holds barred attitude! His boss dog has put a lot of yoters on strechers for me! Im anxious to try out coyote claymore!Id say his lure and bait video would be worth the money.im with you yes sir his approach doesn't bother me! Hes just a confident redneck as with a lot of us!

LIVE LIFE LIKE THEIR IS NO TOMMORROW
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Forest] #6493201
03/17/19 08:44 AM
03/17/19 08:44 AM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Originally Posted by Forest

You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to be and should do. Sad way to live when you need to try to fit in and not be ya self.

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6493209
03/17/19 08:51 AM
03/17/19 08:51 AM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
His videos are common sense and 90% of what he talks about is already on the net with a bunch of other folks twists on formulas. Bait and Lure is being pushed and complicated due to trying to push people out. If these formulas are so great why are trappers filling shelves with dozens of products and still asking what works for you? Oh and his videos can be dl'd too.

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6493454
03/17/19 12:33 PM
03/17/19 12:33 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
If these formulas are so great why are trappers filling shelves with dozens of products and still asking what works for you?

I think people just don't realize how important location is. They expect whatever they rubbed on that rock to get wiley to change course and go find it. Sure that happens but as you know being on location will up your catch 90%.

See the same thing fishing. If your fishing where the fish are, when they are hungry, type of bait or lure isn't all that critical.

If a trap is in the right place it doesn't really matter when the animal moves the trap is patiently waiting. Pole fishing its all about the right time as well as location. Its why so many run lines for big catfish. Again. Line is there patiently waiting.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6493527
03/17/19 02:12 PM
03/17/19 02:12 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Y

Marion Kansas
Danny
I agree location is key, if the animals aren't close enough to find your sets you won't catch them. I'll concede I've only been trapping for 6 or 7 years and testing lures for a couple of years but from my experience I feel comfortable to say some lures are better than others. There's a lot of lures that will take a percentage of animals that find it the first time. But I have yet to find the lure that will catch every coyote that smells it the first time they find it. Also take into the mix whether the attractiveness is strong enough that the animal will continue to find the odor attractive beyond there first encounter with it. And also how long the lure will last. I tested one bait last year that got dug at at least 4 times, had trackes within 6 inches of the hole at least 10 times and this was with only appling bait once to the hole over at least a month and half with enough rain to fill the hole with water 3 times. If one doesn't believe some lures are better than others just read the numerous government studies that have been done. JMHO [Linked Image]
Pic is about 2 months after application

Last edited by Yes sir; 03/17/19 02:14 PM.
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6493555
03/17/19 02:46 PM
03/17/19 02:46 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I agree some are better than others, but none will pull a coyote or cat or coon very far very often. ( yes sometimes they will but rarely) If you need a call lure you need a road kill deer or horse or something. Those two thing's will pull them in for miles. May take a week or three but they will come and when they do you need stuff working and waiting.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: danny clifton] #6493557
03/17/19 02:48 PM
03/17/19 02:48 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
I think people just don't realize how important location is.

I completely agree. As far as trade secrets, there aren't any trade secrets in his videos. He tells you how to tincture a couple of ingredients which you can find all over the net then stops short and says he isn't going to tell you how to finish "his" way of tincturing a product or where to buy from. Which is irrelevant if the bait or lure doesn't work for the individual using the product, and that would be the "trade secret" but it isn't needed. Or making the best smelling fish oil on the market but wouldn't sell it due to it's shelf life, which if you used different materials on that same application it would last for quite a while for home use.

So what is the difference between a"tremendous" (his words) bait formula that will attract lots of animals that is shown in videos than what is bottled? Few more preservatives besides sb and mp and the base to the formula he gives out would outlast your lifespan along with the next trapper in line. What good are trade secrets to someone who can't find sign or set a trap in a location that has animals? Rely on the advertisement of what the bait/ lure is supposed to do? We all know by reading the many posts hocus pocus in a bottle doesn't exist. Kicking up castor, pretty easy to do but if you read into his method even the way he explains the process you'd never get it like his because you don't know how to finish the tincture that he uses, again not needed and copying a formula without the exact ingredients would be hard to do. Copying any formula is a waste of time and money if you're shooting for the same odor, virtually impossible to do when you don't know how they handled materials etc.

Never was a fan of building bait and lure to my nose, which imo is a mistake if that's what is being done, I've always let the animal dictate what goes into the bait and lure. What an animal should do and what it does do are apples and oranges at times. I've always started out one ingredient at a time or a combo that I've tested and got favorable results and went from there. I like clint and his way of doing things, but you can't get caught up in the magical mind games that come with the whole bait&lure scheme.

That is unless the animals you're trapping are surfing the net on the trapping forums while taking notes of all the recipes that are riding the waves on these threads and therefore know not to bite on them. Those are the smart ones that only fall for the ones that are commercially bottled. Even the best bait in the country with 30+ years of trade secrets and special in house ingredients sits on shelves because it doesn't work for a lot of people. The critters we trap year round may be dumb but the property owners pay very well to have them trapped and removed, no time for trial and error we use what works for us and skill, luck and knowledge of the animal will trump trade secrets any day of the week.

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6493570
03/17/19 02:57 PM
03/17/19 02:57 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Y

Marion Kansas
Always Im saying is there was a lot of stuff on his video I'VE never seen and I been eating up everything I can find on lure making for a couple years. If you already know it great for you. But a lot of it I'd never seen. And I'm sure his video could help a lot of beginners out. If someone already know everything then they probably won't need the video.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6493590
03/17/19 03:17 PM
03/17/19 03:17 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Originally Posted by Yes sir
Always Im saying is there was a lot of stuff on his video I'VE never seen and I been eating up everything I can find on lure making for a couple years. If you already know it great for you. But a lot of it I'd never seen. And I'm sure his video could help a lot of beginners out. If someone already know everything then they probably won't need the video.

I agree if they knew it all they wouldn't need the video, I watch a lot of videos and read quite a bit to keep me entertained and learn from others experiences, but applying methods on my jobs is what I really learn from. Everything looks good on paper or in video until it needs to take place in the field. As stated 90% of what is on them videos are on forums and the net, one big circle. The other 10% is something that works for him, just like all the other folks who don't need to buy commercially bottled lure and do just fine on numbers. Bait & Lure IMO are purchased for convenience not because you need a phd in the chemical makeup in compounding them together. Formulas that are complex are only that way due to what the formulator is trying to accomplish and nothing more. Which is a big waste of time to someone if the bait or lure doesn't work for them. The next question would be is it the bait or location?

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494179
03/18/19 10:15 AM
03/18/19 10:15 AM
Iowa
B
Bruce Rhoads Offline
trapper
Bruce Rhoads  Offline
trapper
B

Iowa
There is no such thing as knowing it "all". I picked up a few things from his video just like I have other people's lure making videos. Small things make all the difference.

What I like about videos is I play them multiple times usually in the background while I am doing other things. Just like reading a book multiple times I pick up on little things, not big things.

Seems like with trapping videos trappers are always looking for that 'one big secret" that is out there that is always elusive and trappers have been pursuing it forever. That "one big secret" is never really there, just clusters of little things put together with hard work and understanding of the target animal combined with perfect conditions equals super catch photo.

Are we now carrying that over to lure making? The expectation that somewhere out there is that "one big secret"? I am far from a person who should be giving advice I am in grade school when it comes to comparing to others in the lure business. But I think it like trapping is clusters of little things, that add up to success.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494187
03/18/19 10:22 AM
03/18/19 10:22 AM
Iowa
B
Bruce Rhoads Offline
trapper
Bruce Rhoads  Offline
trapper
B

Iowa
What i do like is comparing the beliefs of different lure makers, on their videos or in person, all successful in their own ways. Tincturing VS never tincturing, glycol VS alcohol, theory on ingredients, thickening etc. More importantly to me is not what they do....but WHY they do it.

I will admit here publicly to being a stalker of Bob Jameson when it comes to lure and bait making. Quality information and it doesn't always line up with what I have been taught, but I throw it into what I already know and before you know it I have my own "style" which is a combination of all that I have learned from the various sources.

Several of you guys chime in now and then, not with huge secrets, but with little things that not only do you explain what, but more important to me why.

It's the why that I want to understand.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494241
03/18/19 11:18 AM
03/18/19 11:18 AM
N.C MO
T
TONY.F Offline
trapper
TONY.F  Offline
trapper
T

N.C MO
yes I agree some scents get way more attention than others. But I still firmly believe a location is just that, some locations are vistited by 1-2 predators others every one that passes by. And I believe with time and effort a great location can be made. Same as a great exsisting location can be ruined! Convenience is the main factor in commercial attractors, for numerous reasons. I've often wondered if a top formula was given out how many would actually attempt to make it. I can speak for my self it depends on the cost and materials needed. Maybe this is why the pros use such a elaborate list of materials duplication will be hard. Even if you see it and read it all minds understand things differently

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494280
03/18/19 12:08 PM
03/18/19 12:08 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Y

Marion Kansas
Bruce I'm right there with you on trying to learn things about lure making. I can relate to everything you stated. As far as everyone talking location on here , I get that and yes location is the biggest factor on catching animals. If you don't have a good handle on location yet you probably shouldn't be trying to be making your own lures and baits.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494351
03/18/19 01:30 PM
03/18/19 01:30 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
If you don't have a good handle on location yet you probably shouldn't be trying to be making your own lures and baits.

From what many type around here, the experience in the bottle is supposed to take care of all that because of the hard to get authentic complex ingredient lists that are used. If the commercially bottled stuff isn't doing it and you get better results on your own stuff why not make it? Location is easy once you learn to read the forest floor, you don't need to be a professional tracker to find animals.

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494362
03/18/19 01:36 PM
03/18/19 01:36 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Mr Rhoads, it could be the kool aid

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: TDHP] #6494377
03/18/19 01:50 PM
03/18/19 01:50 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by TDHP
If you don't have a good handle on location yet you probably shouldn't be trying to be making your own lures and baits.

From what many type around here, the experience in the bottle is supposed to take care of all that because of the hard to get authentic complex ingredient lists that are used. If the commercially bottled stuff isn't doing it and you get better results on your own stuff why not make it? Location is easy once you learn to read the forest floor, you don't need to be a professional tracker to find animals.

I agree. That's why I wonder why the topic of location keeps coming up on the lure making forum over and over again, especially whenever mention of "a really good lure" comes up. I've been testing for about two years and I do believe that there are lures out there that are superior to other lures. Notice I didn't say that they are the "magic bullet ".
Just to be clear I'm speaking of coyote lures as that's what I have the most experience with.

Last edited by Yes sir; 03/18/19 01:54 PM.
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494383
03/18/19 02:00 PM
03/18/19 02:00 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Y

Marion Kansas
At this stage in my experience I look at lure making like cooking, I don't think it's so much magical ingredients but rather how they are used together. You could give me the same ingredients and recipe of apple pie as my grandma but there's not a chance my pie would come close to hers. JMHO at this stage of my knowledge.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494386
03/18/19 02:10 PM
03/18/19 02:10 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
I agree. That's why I wonder why the topic of location keeps coming up on the lure making forum over and over again

As like every other thread when the term "can't trap it if it isn't there" comes up. When it comes to attracting animals in general from squirrel to coyote, I really don't get how complicated folks make things out to be. Maybe we have dumb animals but some of the things I see people go through to attract an animal with a scent is crazy. There are lures that are superior to others, no doubt, but if them lures don't work for the individual using them and the animals are walking right by the set and from reading the many posts on commercial lure not panning out for the trapper there are many. How valuable is that recipe? To those who it works for, it might be the golden ticket to others, it's just another bottle on the shelf. Is there really an answer besides you need 30+ years in a bottle to be effective?

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494391
03/18/19 02:16 PM
03/18/19 02:16 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Trappers aren't feeding people, they're baiting/luring opportunistic animals that are wild. I don't drink the muddy water like some, but I'll agree to disagree because some will continue to hunt for that one recipe that will overcome and conquer all animals. When you find that recipe let the rest of us know.

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494714
03/18/19 07:27 PM
03/18/19 07:27 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Online content
trapper
Bob Jameson  Online Content
trapper
B

SW Pa
A few thoughts while touching on the topic of locations.

The ability to determine and understand location selection is the result of years of field work, reading, studying photos, watching video examples etc. of info on your target animals. Then applying this gained knowledge in the field. Time will reward your efforts over the years if you keep at your quest.

Learning as much about your specie as you can will provide you with accumulative knowledge that will give you results down the road. Knowing their food sources and preferences at various times of the year are all helpful in knowing where to set.

Good location selection skills have to be learned over an extended period. Lures and baits make all things much easier once you have acquired the skills you need to compute what is a good location according to your skill level.

Random location selection on many different farms or ranches does take some skill and experience. Knowing what to look for as far as travel lanes and hunting haunts, topographical guides/funnels, natural barriers are some basic keys and guidelines when cold rolling in new areas.

Trapping draw stations that exist or some that you have developed will allow you to make your own draw location.

Locate as many naturally existing dump or replenished draw stations in farm and ranch country and you will significantly increase your harvest at these draw stations over cold rolling areas.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6494874
03/18/19 09:35 PM
03/18/19 09:35 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
At the end of the day if the material you are testing is getting the results from the desired animals you are targeting through out the year consistently, it makes not one difference who made the bait/lure or if it has ingredients that have been aged for X amount of years. The folks I deal with just want to trap the animal. They aren't interested in the dynamics or whether it's X formula and aged in the ground or in an incubator or any other trade secret process. Testing for yourself instead of relying on what others say for ingredients is worth the time and effort

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is the the only magic I'm aware of. Long days in the bait and lure room along with wearing out the soles on the gofasters by putting many miles on them through out the year testing.
[Linked Image]

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Forest] #6498917
03/23/19 05:41 PM
03/23/19 05:41 PM
Maine
M
Mac Offline
trapper
Mac  Offline
trapper
M

Maine
Originally Posted by Forest

For some reason, a lot people cannot stand to see someone else be successful.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6499209
03/24/19 04:21 AM
03/24/19 04:21 AM
Indiana
L
lureintheanimal Offline
trapper
lureintheanimal  Offline
trapper
L

Indiana
Clint is A Good 'Ole Boy, He is a Trapper , that makes Clint 'A Better Man' than most folks out there in this country , I give him a pat on the back .

Last edited by lureintheanimal; 03/24/19 04:22 AM.

vis vitalis
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: lureintheanimal] #6503895
03/28/19 07:37 PM
03/28/19 07:37 PM
Southern Michigan
T
trappergbus Offline
trapper
trappergbus  Offline
trapper
T

Southern Michigan
X2

Common sense catches alot of fur..
Pay homage to all you harvest..
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6503973
03/28/19 09:30 PM
03/28/19 09:30 PM
Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
T
turkn8rtrapper Offline
trapper
turkn8rtrapper  Offline
trapper
T

Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
I must have missed something in this thread. I started out reading about a fellow trapper that saw a video made by another trapper that is also a lure maker and wanting to tell others in this community that it made him happy and he picked up some knowledge. I will be the first to admit I know virtually nothing about trapping and absolutely nothing about lure making. I honestly may never be interested in making lure. I have only successfully trapped some coons and I am not good at that yet. I am fortunate that a lifetime of hard work has put me in a situation where I can do things I want to do and am interested in and frankly make me happy. My intention is to as proficient as I can become at predator and water trapping. I have spent countless hours watching videos both on the web and ones I have purchased. I have read a lot both here and books and articles and on the web. I spend a lot of time in the woods and always have but my pursuits were more geared toward hunting. I already know how to track but frankly never looked at tracks to try to figure out why an animal was doing what it was doing. It's all about learning. It's work but more fun or should be. I learn every time I go out. Be it success or failure it's still fun and a learning experience. I inshore fish quite a bit on the Gulf Coast and do it around and with some of the best in the business. We share ideas and spots and are constantly learning and supporting one another. Nothing we do is ever considered competition and we respect each other. I deal with a lot of charter captains and regularly put them on fish for their clients. They give me info when I am taking someone out. Anyway. I'm happy for ya that you liked the video and learned something new. Maybe someday that knowledge will help me out. But more so I hope it helps you. That's what makes it all worth doing.

"Skin that smokewagon and see what happens"
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6508337
04/02/19 03:57 PM
04/02/19 03:57 PM
NORTH CAROLINA
Trapper73 Offline
trapper
Trapper73  Offline
trapper

NORTH CAROLINA
Has anyone watched Nick wyshinski.
Lure and making dvd.
Any good information.
What thanking about
His or johnny thrope,clint locklear,
Got to decide which one i want.
Thanks

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6508831
04/03/19 07:23 AM
04/03/19 07:23 AM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Believe it or not, the majority of what you're reading on these forums are little snippets from books and dvds taken from the customer and applied to these threads, but with many of their own adjustments. If there is something that is worth noting in them books and dvd's, I'm sure it's already here or on the web. I've watched a few and read a bunch and I continue to see the same answers from the books and dvds given when a question is asked on how to do something or what ingredients work with X. I watch them because I find the individuals themselves interesting not because they give out secrets, because from what I've seen and read there isn't anything given out in them books and dvds that hasn't already been discussed on trapping and outdoor forums. I think you'll like whatever you decide.

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: TDHP] #6585166
07/31/19 04:21 PM
07/31/19 04:21 PM
Northern Illinois
MuddyMike Offline
trapper
MuddyMike  Offline
trapper

Northern Illinois
I got clints bait dvd last year at the beginning of season and as a trapper that wanted to dabble in the bait making and lure making that video had a ton of useful info that I had not found on this forum or elsewhere. ive watched it probably 5 times and still get something out of it each time. I have nicks books and they are good as well but I do better with verbal learning and watching someone more than I do from reading a book.

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6585599
08/01/19 08:40 AM
08/01/19 08:40 AM
Monroeville NJ
J
Jonesie Offline
trapper
Jonesie  Offline
trapper
J

Monroeville NJ
The amount of information given today compared to back in the 80's when I started is unbelievable. back then I just listened and put little things together as I would hear bait and lure makers talk. They knew they was giving out little things, and I was listening, and they knew it was up to me to decode the information. Trying things, doing this and that, many blown up jars and a lot of money went into those first products that really worked. testing and retesting. The learning curve is a lot easier now, And I will say I still am learning every day. some products can be made fast and when done right will last years other products need to set for years to really get a good thing that last and produces. I am a firm believer in learning from others and then applying that to what I know. I will buy vids and books, I will take instructions every chance IO get because I know that adding the knowledge that someone else has to what I know only makes me better in understanding. I will confess that in the lure and bait making game my old school mindset of loose lips sink ships is still very real LOL but opening up some LOL The new folks, there is a lot of information given on this site for free. little things that when you put them together result can come but you have to look and think. even the vids and books the real secrets that person has will not be spelled out, they will give a quick mention and move on. when I am listening to folks like Paul or Bob and others I try to pick up on the quick comment and then they move on. that is where the real rubber meets the road. and then think on it and try to figure it out. They knew they threw out a little gem it is up to the listener to build on it.

Ron Jones
http://www.acpwildlifepro.net/
Rednecks Pride Game Calls / Outdoor Scents
Rednecks Pride Outdoors podcast
Friend me on FaceBook
Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6585643
08/01/19 09:34 AM
08/01/19 09:34 AM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Online happy
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Online Happy
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida
I've said it before.."I can pee on a dirthole set in the right location and catch a coyote."

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Swamp Wolf] #6585655
08/01/19 10:17 AM
08/01/19 10:17 AM
10714 Apple road Carthage,Mo6...
C
Cletis Richards Offline
trapper
Cletis Richards  Offline
trapper
C

10714 Apple road Carthage,Mo6...
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
I've said it before.."I can pee on a dirthole set in the right location and catch a coyote."
Especially at the dead pile in a large feedlot

Appleroad Predator Bait

www.appleroadlures.com

Like us on Facebook

Re: Lure and bait making dvd [Re: Yes sir] #6585784
08/01/19 01:34 PM
08/01/19 01:34 PM
N.C MO
T
TONY.F Offline
trapper
TONY.F  Offline
trapper
T

N.C MO
As long as the secret in a bottle mind set exsists bait and lure makers will have a job!. Jonesie you nailed it but how many realize a gems been tossed out, or will do something with that gem once discovered! Dealing with the public most of my adult life has me realizing the world is full of do it for me people! Certain people you can tell how and they still would rather have it done for them. Be it time money or lazy.Thats good for the pros they will always have a job.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Wolfdog91