No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Law Dog] #6600022
08/22/19 06:27 AM
08/22/19 06:27 AM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline
trapper
Snowpa  Offline
trapper

USA MN
Originally Posted by Law Dog
I like Trump but I always say he is like Uncle Ted, say what you need to and stop talking would be better. LOL Can't get behind Obummer as the truth was so rare and the running down of the Nation was way to common. Just look at what went away when he did the blocking of roads, BLM, bushwhacking of the Police every week in fact I can't name 8 things he did in those 8 years really that helped this Nation.

X2

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: lee steinmeyer] #6600025
08/22/19 06:31 AM
08/22/19 06:31 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Originally Posted by grampy
He may not be perfect, but he is trying to do positive change for your country,imo. He presents a radical change to the "governing system". It appears there are some that can't acknowledge this change and his efforts because of their personal dislike of the man.

Boy ain't that the truth. I've been watching grackle and some of these others for three years now spewing their hatred for him, and no matter what he did or does, they are gonna shoot off their mouth. He ain't no saint, byt you better not look in your own closet, unless you are a saint. If you had a kahuna one, you could see the good he has accomplished for this country, and what it would be like if the beast had won. Get a life!

Trump deserves all the condemnation he deserves as a result of the Mueller findings. It is true that I have no more regard for Trump that I did for the pile of dogshirt that someone posted earlier. But I can separate my contempt for the man from my disdain for his uninformed Tweets.

Long Live America! And we don't need draft dodgers to rule us.

Jim

Last edited by James; 08/22/19 04:31 PM.

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: James] #6600031
08/22/19 06:52 AM
08/22/19 06:52 AM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Online content
trapper
white marlin  Online Content
trapper
W

Originally Posted by James
Long Live America! And we don't need draft dodgers to rule us.Jim

why are you picking on Bill "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is" Clinton?

and, as a side note: no President "rules" me.

Presidents lead the government's functions; but I'm not a "subject".

Last edited by white marlin; 08/22/19 06:55 AM.
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600032
08/22/19 06:54 AM
08/22/19 06:54 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
trump reminds me of a used car salesman

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600037
08/22/19 07:03 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
we still have Obama care and I expect as soon as a D gets elected those "taxes" for not having insurance will kick in

suppressors are still illegal without permission and taxes, and if I go to IL I have to be unarmed. Cause its safer for me that way.

KS meat packing plants are still all manned by illegals and so far as I can tell nobody has ever been arrested for hiring them.

A used car salesman will give you a price and then add a few thousand after the deal is made. All for good reason of course.

Economy is doing well and that is the only thing trump has done to impress me.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600038
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
Oblabla was a true pile of dogshirt, I would think even a lawyer could detect that. I know a few that recognize the smell. Trump reminds me of a lot of things, but a traitor he isn't, and at least he was born in this country and appreciates it and what it's about.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600107
08/22/19 08:24 AM
08/22/19 08:24 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted by danny clifton
we still have Obama care and I expect as soon as a D gets elected those "taxes" for not having insurance will kick in

suppressors are still illegal without permission and taxes, and if I go to IL I have to be unarmed. Cause its safer for me that way.

KS meat packing plants are still all manned by illegals and so far as I can tell nobody has ever been arrested for hiring them.

A used car salesman will give you a price and then add a few thousand after the deal is made. All for good reason of course.

Economy is doing well and that is the only thing trump has done to impress me.

We all are well aware of why you don't like the "used car salesman."

Have you ever acknowledged any of the positive stuff he's accomplished for this Country or do you just constantly whine and nit-pick?

How do you feel about the fact that he has appointed and had confirmed one hundred and twenty three conservative federal judges including two supreme court justices?

Or about the fact that he has cut off hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador?

Or that he is dismantling government bureaucracy redundancy?

Or the fact that he has opened 1.4 million acres of federal land to the public and eliminated 7,500 regulations limiting access?

What do you think about his attempts to level the playing field and eliminate the completely unfair trade practices set up by previous presidents and congresses?

His ongoing fight to stem the flow of illegal aliens into this country?

Bringing our soldiers home from a war we probably should have never been in?

Do you ever acknowledge any of that Danny? All I've ever seen you do was complain about things like "We still have Obama care and suppressors still require permits and are taxed."

Eh...wot?

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600111
08/22/19 08:30 AM
08/22/19 08:30 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
he promised to end those things (Obama care and suppressor bans)

[Linked Image]

If your trying to say your trumps cheerleader then grab your poms poms. Its fine with me.

P.S. those wonderful new judges have still not ruled that gun bans are unconstitutional or that I have a right to self defense no matter what state im in

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600114
08/22/19 08:32 AM
08/22/19 08:32 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
You must be a blast at a party Eeyore.

Eh...wot?

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Lugnut] #6600128
08/22/19 08:48 AM
08/22/19 08:48 AM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Online happy
trapper
walleyed  Online Happy
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Originally Posted by Lugnut

We all are well aware of why you don't like the "used car salesman."

Have you ever acknowledged any of the positive stuff he's accomplished for this Country or do you just constantly whine and nit-pick?

How do you feel about the fact that he has appointed and had confirmed one hundred and twenty three conservative federal judges including two supreme court justices?

Or about the fact that he has cut off hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador?

Or that he is dismantling government bureaucracy redundancy?

Or the fact that he has opened 1.4 million acres of federal land to the public and eliminated 7,500 regulations limiting access?

What do you think about his attempts to level the playing field and eliminate the completely unfair trade practices set up by previous presidents and congresses?

His ongoing fight to stem the flow of illegal aliens into this country?

Bringing our soldiers home from a war we probably should have never been in?

Do you ever acknowledge any of that Danny? All I've ever seen you do was complain about things like "We still have Obama care and suppressors still require permits and are taxed."

Very well put Lugnut.

w

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Lugnut] #6600180
08/22/19 09:48 AM
08/22/19 09:48 AM
W
white marlin Online content
trapper
white marlin  Online Content
trapper
W

Originally Posted by Lugnut
You must be a blast at a party Eeyore.

a regular ol' Ray of Sunshine!

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600192
08/22/19 10:15 AM
08/22/19 10:15 AM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
I could not vote for hillary, so I voted for trump. I hoped he would settle in and put good people around him when he was in office.
The good one's were run out, or left him, when they saw how he runs things.
His lies, failure to address the deficit, complete denial of climate change, And his name-calling, insulting, spoiled child like behavior has shown me that he is, in no way a man anyone should respect.

He has kept the good economy he inherited growing and that is a very good thing.

It seems many "good conservatives/republicans" (those who did not quit)have been laying low and watching to see if any of their colleagues will make the first move to unseat him. If one or two do, and the cowardly ones see that there is an appetite for a rebellion against him, they will come crawling out from under the rocks they've been hiding under and pile on.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600197
08/22/19 10:23 AM
08/22/19 10:23 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I hope so

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600213
08/22/19 10:32 AM
08/22/19 10:32 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Just gonna troll until you get this deleted grackle?????

Nothing you posted can be talked about per our rules.

Time for you to either put your big-boy pants on or go cry somewhere else instead of getting our gun trheads deleted because you are an idiot.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600217
08/22/19 10:35 AM
08/22/19 10:35 AM
PA
P
PAskinner Offline
trapper
PAskinner  Offline
trapper
P

PA
I never understood how anybody can be Trump's cheerleader. The guy has some serious issues, starting with narcissism... But then I don't have to listen to him, and many of his policies are better than the alternative so... Sure would be nice if we could get a president that was both honest and wise, but I'm not holding my breath.

Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.
Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: hippie] #6600231
08/22/19 10:49 AM
08/22/19 10:49 AM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted by hippie
Just gonna troll until you get this deleted grackle?????

Nothing you posted can be talked about per our rules.

Time for you to either put your big-boy pants on or go cry somewhere else instead of getting our gun trheads deleted because you are an idiot.

Have you read the other posts in this thread???? Seems kinda like your stalking me, hippie-yer barkin' up da wrong tree, man.

Many posts ask why any gun owner, trapper, hunter etc... could possibly NOT vote for trump. Some of us are answering that question.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600251
08/22/19 11:34 AM
08/22/19 11:34 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
You guys are down to,

His talk hurts my little feelings and he didn't open the gate where i hunt.
Sad, really sad.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600258
08/22/19 11:40 AM
08/22/19 11:40 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
How about.............

Boy, this is good news, he's not talking about red-flag laws this time. Or,
Glad he's not going with the Dems and calling for a ban on semi's and says guns arn't the problem.

nope, the anti's just have to stoop down to he hurt my feelings to try and screw up a positive news gun thread. This isn't the only one either, i see a thread where he is taking care of our shot-up veterans also got run over by whiners. Sad, really sad for this, an outdoorsmen site.

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: Finster] #6600282
08/22/19 12:22 PM
08/22/19 12:22 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Spot on hippie, on all your points.

Eh...wot?

Re: President Trump: We Won’t Sacrifice Gun Rights [Re: hippie] #6600296
08/22/19 12:49 PM
08/22/19 12:49 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted by hippie
You guys are down to,

His talk hurts my little feelings and he didn't open the gate where i hunt.
Sad, really sad.

I've said none of that, hip. But if it's the reason others chose not to vote for him, who can say they are wrong? Certainly not you, nor any single issue voter.
You may feel a guy like him is a fine, upstanding example of what a man should be. I think he has shown himself to be anything but that.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread