No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Nothing but White Rednecks [Re: Finster] #6737470
01/20/20 05:04 PM
01/20/20 05:04 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
And the MSM gets upset when you call them hacks. LOL

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Nothing but White Rednecks [Re: Trapper7] #6737506
01/20/20 05:56 PM
01/20/20 05:56 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted by Trapper7
One of the local stations said this protest was being spearheaded by white supremacists. More fake media lies.

What station was that, trapper?

Re: Nothing but White Rednecks [Re: ] #6738073
01/20/20 11:56 PM
01/20/20 11:56 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by krispcritter
Kind of reminds me of Cornwallis at Yorktown, only we won there. Hope the best for a good outcome but I don't see anything changing from this.

Bein that yuins are from where y'all are from, I can understand your skepticism, but I couldn't disagree with you more.
This is Virginia. Virginia has history. Lots of Virginians, regular folks, died in battle to throw out a tyrant. Looks like we got a another one to throw out.
This rally was just the beginning. I was so happy to see all of the folks carrying evil black rifles with ammo. There were certain factions in support of the rally who were encouraging us to leave our guns at home. I am glad so many didn't take that advice.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread