No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944438
07/27/20 02:19 PM
07/27/20 02:19 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Only one covid case in California we have nothing to worry about, its a hoax, it will burn itself out right no accountability no blame, lets go play golf guys.

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944449
07/27/20 02:36 PM
07/27/20 02:36 PM
MI
C
Co�s Offline
trapper
Co�s  Offline
trapper
C

MI
So.....who should take Fauci’s place after justice is served?

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944455
07/27/20 02:44 PM
07/27/20 02:44 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
Any weather man, they are usually right half the time which would be twice as good as Fauci.

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944463
07/27/20 02:50 PM
07/27/20 02:50 PM
Canada
O
Ouananiche Offline
trapper
Ouananiche  Offline
trapper
O

Canada
He's also admitted to lying to the public, i don't actually understand how that didn't get him fired. He openly talked about lying about the efficacy of masks so that people wouldn't hoard them and that hospital workers would be supplied.... It's crazy to me that that's not an offence that gets you fired???

*regardless of all the politics of masks and their usefulness... just the fact that he intentionally lied, that means he can't be trusted, and i don't see how he's allowed to represent the people anymore...

i'm blown away BOTH sides didn't bury his career after that... but he did the same thing during AIDS and H1N1 too and no one cared Dr Drew, who worked on those pandemics and their vaccines with Fauci admitted that Fauci then coached them all to lie publicly about the risks of AIDS in order to get people to "do the right thing". They went on global speaking tours to talk lie about it....

It's mindblowing that the healthcare community, people and media support him

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944465
07/27/20 02:53 PM
07/27/20 02:53 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Who's gonna fire him?

He's one of the swamp and they're the ones who could fire him.

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944495
07/27/20 03:24 PM
07/27/20 03:24 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
I don't know about him lying, but he's been so wishy-washy. Originally, he said most flu viruses were contagious for 48 hours. If someone who was infected touched something, another person touching the same thing could become infected. The virus was viable that long. But, the Corona virus in the same situation, was contagious for up to 9 days. Later, he said Corona virus was airborne. That was how it spread, not by touching.

He once said 40M people would die from the virus in America. He keeps lowering that number. I don't know where he's at now.

In the beginning, he said masks were a must to stop the spread. Then, he later said masks were ineffective. Now, he's back to where masks are necessary to prevent the spread.

And it's no secret that he's a fan of Hillary Clinton. That in itself should tell you something.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944496
07/27/20 03:25 PM
07/27/20 03:25 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
The last positive post I made got derailed by folks falsely claiming the candidate was for open borders.

Trump could remove Fauci from his current position in about 14 seconds. Another election isn't needed.

Trump got the economy up and running but then derailed it with all this Chinese flu nonsense.

Hillary never got arrested for violating secrecy laws.

Trump forgot about national carry and taking suppressors off the class 3 list as fast as he forgot to keep chanting lock her up.

He cracked down on illegals by not prosecuting their employers.

We still have Obama care

I seriously doubt Hillary would have gotten any more gun control enacted and I don't see how she could have increased the national debt any higher than the increase under Trump.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944509
07/27/20 04:00 PM
07/27/20 04:00 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
He also had a republican senate and congress for quite some time no excuses and now very apparent covid is real and not going away anytime soon. North Korea got a case and locked down which is what we should have done. POTUS was wanting to close the borders and he had the perfect chance because of the pandemic but did not do it. As far as gun control I sending in federal troops is not going to help our cause just more reason to enact more gun control. He should have waited for the states or cities to request the troops then worked out a plan with the city letting them take the lead. We have never had this country in this kind of mess and a lot of it came right from the top.

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944537
07/27/20 04:29 PM
07/27/20 04:29 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Great, there's that handful of negatives I happen to agree with. What about all the positive stuff?

You don't know any of that do you Danny?

Eh...wot?

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: danvee] #6944574
07/27/20 05:00 PM
07/27/20 05:00 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by danvee
He also had a republican senate and congress for quite some time no excuses and now very apparent covid is real and not going away anytime soon. North Korea got a case and locked down which is what we should have done. POTUS was wanting to close the borders and he had the perfect chance because of the pandemic but did not do it. As far as gun control I sending in federal troops is not going to help our cause just more reason to enact more gun control. He should have waited for the states or cities to request the troops then worked out a plan with the city letting them take the lead. We have never had this country in this kind of mess and a lot of it came right from the top.

Originally Posted by danvee

Vote Joe!

Re: Jail Fauci ! [Re: BillyTraps] #6944743
07/27/20 07:21 PM
07/27/20 07:21 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
James- You are correct. Fauci is a career civil servant, probably a "SES" (senior executive service) and cannot be as easily removed such as political appointee. Fauci is rather "unique" in that most civil servants aren't still working in their high 70s, even as a SES. The oldest I've ever seen in my office was about 72 or 73 before they retired.And, sub-sub agencies aren't usually lead by the same person for over 30 years, SES leadership tends to move around. But not Fauci.

I think one of the things people don't get is that Fauci isn't that high in the overall organization of the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, but the media has turned him into a "rock star" and his bosses are too politically cowed to tell him not to give media interviews unless he's being asked questions as part of the Pres COVID Task Force or testifying before Congress.

In most of the federal government, political appointees head the department (Secretary- cabinet level member), the departments main deputies (under, deputy, or assistant secretaries), and the individual agency heads. After that, its career civil servants. For the Dept of Interior, for example, the political appointees are the Secretary, about 4 sub-secretaries, and the 8 or 10 agency heads.

In HHS, the political appointees (the people who should be making policy because they work for the President who was elected by the people) are in the Office of the Secretary and the heads of each of the "Operating Divisions"
https://www.hhs.gov/about/agencies/orgchart/index.html

Fauci should have two bosses above him, the Director of the National Institutes of Health (Dr. Francis Collins) and in a typical agency an Associate Director, in this case AD of Disease Prevention (Dr. David Murray). Heard of either of those two...? Fauci is the lead guy for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, one of the 27 "Institutes" under the National Institutes of Health. In a typical fed gov organizational flow chart "food chain" it should go: The President>Sec HHS> Director of National Institutes of Health>Associate Director for Disease Prevention>Fauci (Director- NIAIID). Generally, the public doesn't hear from people that far down the food chain very often. Then again, Fauci seems "unique" in multiple ways...

https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-leadership
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/director

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread