No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Covid propaganda #7075480
12/05/20 08:27 PM
12/05/20 08:27 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline OP
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline OP
trapper

Crivitz WI
For you folks that are worried about the vid. Step back for a second. Why would the news pound it in your head every single day for almost a year now? EVERY DAY! They didn't do it with swine flu or the h1n1. Why the vid. Think about that for a second. Tell a lie enough and people will believe it. Germany used that decades ago before we went to war with them.

No Jab.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075491
12/05/20 08:34 PM
12/05/20 08:34 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
Maybe because people are losing their lives from it. Scoff all you like--death is death ,be it from covid or Adolph Hitler.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075501
12/05/20 08:39 PM
12/05/20 08:39 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
For you folks that are worried about the vid. Step back for a second. Why would the news pound it in your head every single day for almost a year now? EVERY DAY! They didn't do it with swine flu or the h1n1. Why the vid. Think about that for a second. Tell a lie enough and people will believe it. Germany used that decades ago before we went to war with them.

Right out of the Mein Kempf playbook. Read Hitler's early days sometimes and then you decide how easy it is for a no name muck from Germany to lead a global power with his tactic. By the way, Hitler studied countrymen Hegel, Freud, Adler, and more to figure out his plan of action.

It is still being used by the useful idiots as the other useless idiots as they are known fall in line.
Mein Fuhrer!!!

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075533
12/05/20 08:54 PM
12/05/20 08:54 PM
MO bootheel
trapper124 Offline
Trapper Mark, M.D
trapper124  Offline
Trapper Mark, M.D

MO bootheel
Maybe it’s all them folks dying? Probably not. Probably a bunch of stupid doctors all over the world joining together making stuff up and lying about what people are dying from. They’re probably getting rich off of it to. I bet they feel perfectly safe going home to their families every night knowing they won’t infect them because it’s all a media farce.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075556
12/05/20 09:01 PM
12/05/20 09:01 PM
Ohio, Old fart to some.
ack Offline
trapper
ack  Offline
trapper

Ohio, Old fart to some.
My wife and I had it. Yes its real but at 55 overweight on meds for hbp and cholesterol I breazed through it.
Bad deal for the 80+ crowd with health issues.
I am convinced the election gave both sides something to run on.
Scare won out.

_________

I used to have superpowers… but a therapist took them away.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: ] #7075560
12/05/20 09:05 PM
12/05/20 09:05 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by Mark June
By the way, Hitler studied countrymen Hegel, Freud, Adler, and more to figure out his plan of action.

It is still being used by the useful idiots as the other useless idiots as they are known fall in line. Mein Fuhrer!!!

I am of German heritage, but it irks me to no end that 90 percent of the [Messed] up philosophies in today's world originated with "my" people.

in my defense...Hitler was AUSTRIAN!

Last edited by white marlin; 12/05/20 09:06 PM.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075563
12/05/20 09:06 PM
12/05/20 09:06 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

C-19 .03 mortality rate amongst morbidities and mortalities that surround us all.
Add it to the list.
If you get it and your time is nigh, Covid acts just like stage 4 cancer where I'm at.
How come they wont let family in to see patients dying of cancer during a C-19 "pandemic?"
The rent a cops are loving their new found power tripping where I'm at.
I may be arrested for praying during death by a rent a badge soon.
It's my trapping nature.
Not even snow squalls scare us trappers.

Blessings,
mark

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075574
12/05/20 09:12 PM
12/05/20 09:12 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
Might be because we are soon to have more Americans die than did from the fighting in WWII, in About 14-16 months. And from a respiratory virus, which is spread through the air we breath. Not all air but air in which you are in close contact with other humans who may have the said virus. No one is asking anyone to wear a mask when not in close contact with others as some have suggested. But the simple act of wearing a mask when you go to the store, get gas, or any other situations were you might share the same air as another human. Might help to stop or at least slow down the spread of this virus. But our leader has made this into a thing if you do what might help on even a small scale is not cool. And because of this my wife and a lot of other health care workers are working themselves to the point of insanity because of the insane leadership some think is going to somehow make our country great?
But refuse to do the only thing that even might help a little, (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) the communist masks,,,,

Last edited by rudydog; 12/05/20 09:14 PM.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: white marlin] #7075576
12/05/20 09:13 PM
12/05/20 09:13 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by white marlin
By the way, Hitler studied countrymen Hegel, Freud, Adler, and more to figure out his plan of action.

It is still being used by the useful idiots as the other useless idiots as they are known fall in line. Mein Fuhrer!!!

I am of German heritage, but it irks me to no end that 90 percent of the [Messed] up philosophies in today's world originated with "my" people.

The Germans changed their education system in the late 1700's WM. It's not your fault.
They still educate their lower grades (K-6 or so) in only 6 subjects.
Middle school each student picks 4 subjects only.
High school picks 2 subjects only.
University picks ONLY 1 subject.
By the time they graduate they are an "expert" like few others in their chosen subject because while we're learning a wide swath an inch deep they go the other way. Only 2 subjects or less their last 8 years of schooling.

Thus, the Aryans are the supreme race based on educational focus.
Brilliant really.

It changed our universities as our scholars "marveled" at how smart Prussians were in the 1800's. We modeled our universities to copy theirs EXCEPT we introduced "diversity" teaching. Bad tactic. Today, we're more ignorant and if it hadn't been for two WW's in Germany, they'd have licked us educationally with ease. They are just humbled by their heritage sorta like our elite, spoon fed "kids" now hate American heritage more and more.

As the world turns.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075577
12/05/20 09:15 PM
12/05/20 09:15 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

we should be confined in our homes indefinitely, rudy.

the heck with Freedom.

Last edited by white marlin; 12/05/20 09:18 PM.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: rudydog] #7075581
12/05/20 09:16 PM
12/05/20 09:16 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by rudydog
Might be because we are soon to have more Americans die than did from the fighting in WWII, in About 14-16 months. And from a respiratory virus, which is spread through the air we breath. Not all air but air in which you are in close contact with other humans who may have the said virus. No one is asking anyone to wear a mask when not in close contact with others as some have suggested. But the simple act of wearing a mask when you go to the store, get gas, or any other situations were you might share the same air as another human. Might help to stop or at least slow down the spread of this virus. But our leader has made this into a thing if you do what might help on even a small scale is not cool. And because of this my wife and a lot of other health care workers are working themselves to the point of insanity because of the insane leadership some think is going to somehow make our country great?
But refuse to do the only thing that even might help a little, (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) the communist masks,,,,

We're already all wearing masks.
What's the point?

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: rudydog] #7075582
12/05/20 09:17 PM
12/05/20 09:17 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline OP
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline OP
trapper

Crivitz WI

Blame China, not our leader.

No Jab.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075588
12/05/20 09:20 PM
12/05/20 09:20 PM
Michigan, United States
O
ottertrapper Offline
trapper
ottertrapper  Offline
trapper
O

Michigan, United States
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

You are spot on as well as Mark. Death rate is not near as high of covid alone most have 2-3 underlying health issues. They won’t tell you that though doesn’t create the fear. When our time is up it’s up there isn’t any stopping that. Turn off the news people their lying to you

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: ] #7075590
12/05/20 09:21 PM
12/05/20 09:21 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi

We're already all wearing masks.
What's the point?

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: ] #7075591
12/05/20 09:22 PM
12/05/20 09:22 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

The Germans changed their education system in the late 1700's WM. It's not your fault.

Thanks, Mark.

Actually, my people came over in 1742 and fought on the side of American Independence in the York County Militia.

so, I guess it WASN'T "us" to blame!

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075593
12/05/20 09:23 PM
12/05/20 09:23 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

^^^^ Nah, you're playing on a better team.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: bowhunter27295] #7075600
12/05/20 09:24 PM
12/05/20 09:24 PM
Oregon
H
H2ORat Offline
trapper
H2ORat  Offline
trapper
H

Oregon
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
It would be different if there were few to none of the stories about hospitals and Dr.'s falsifying death certificates and diagnosing covid based on personal opinion.

The amount of money hospitals and Dr.'s influences their judgement therefore decreasing their own profession's validity. I personally know of 3 cases of false covid diagnosis and testing.

1. Family of work friend had a still born child. Hospital put down covid as cause of death. Family was LIVID!!! Mother didn't have it so how was baby born with it? Money!!
2. Daycare worker went in for routine surgery. Had to be tested. ZERO symptoms. Came back positive. She contested and next two tests came back negative. Think of the time she lost from work because she had to quarantine. Think of the loss to the Daycare.
3. Coach friend's father was in the hospital for COPD and was on his deathbed. He could not go see his own father who eventually passed away in the hospital. Cause of death? Covid. Reason? Money!!!

Now this is just me. Imagine the numbers of other stories out there. $39k/patient with a personal opinion diagnosis of covid can motivate anyone to be less than truthful.

Do I think it is a bad virus? Yes.

Do I think it is as bad as I am being told it is? Absolutely Not.

Exactly -- I know of 3 also that say covid on the death certificates that were not even tested. Covid is a concern, however 10 years from now we will ask what was covid anyway? There are many greater causes of death that we overlook daily.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075605
12/05/20 09:27 PM
12/05/20 09:27 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
The point is there are very few things we can do the stop or at least slow a respiratory virus. And no we are not all wearing masks when out in public, we are not.
And our leadership has made it a point to make it a political thing. And for this we have and will loose lots of lives. One would have to be blind to not see this. Nothing will stop this virus, but anyone who is not willing to follow the science of how viruses spread, and take the simple steps that may save the life of a fellow human, well i guess you'll have to deal with that selfishness yourself.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: rudydog] #7075611
12/05/20 09:30 PM
12/05/20 09:30 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

but anyone who is not willing to follow the science of how viruses spread, and take the simple steps that may save the life of a fellow human, well i guess you'll have to deal with that selfishness yourself.

WHO is being "selfish"????

those who are prone to serious complications are advocating that EVERYONE disrupt their lives and livelihoods because THEY may be harmed (due to their own circumstances).

instead of isolating yourselves, you're demanding everyone ELSE disrupt their lives.

YOU are the selfish ones!

Last edited by white marlin; 12/05/20 09:31 PM.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: white marlin] #7075619
12/05/20 09:34 PM
12/05/20 09:34 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
but anyone who is not willing to follow the science of how viruses spread, and take the simple steps that may save the life of a fellow human, well i guess you'll have to deal with that selfishness yourself.

WHO is being "selfish"????

those who are prone to serious complications are advocating that EVERYONE disrupt their lives and livelihoods because THEY may be harmed (due to their own circumstances).

instead of isolating yourselves, you're demanding everyone ELSE disrupt their lives.

YOU are the selfish ones!

Spending a fraction of a second to stop the spread of a respiratory virus is too much to ask? The simple act of putting a mask over you respiration is one of the only things that might stop or slow this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread