No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: ] #7075622
12/05/20 09:35 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
Originally Posted by Mark June
Originally Posted by rudydog
Might be because we are soon to have more Americans die than did from the fighting in WWII, in About 14-16 months. And from a respiratory virus, which is spread through the air we breath. Not all air but air in which you are in close contact with other humans who may have the said virus. No one is asking anyone to wear a mask when not in close contact with others as some have suggested. But the simple act of wearing a mask when you go to the store, get gas, or any other situations were you might share the same air as another human. Might help to stop or at least slow down the spread of this virus. But our leader has made this into a thing if you do what might help on even a small scale is not cool. And because of this my wife and a lot of other health care workers are working themselves to the point of insanity because of the insane leadership some think is going to somehow make our country great?
But refuse to do the only thing that even might help a little, (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) the communist masks,,,,

We're already all wearing masks.
What's the point?

The point is there are very few things we can do the stop or at least slow a respiratory virus. And no we are not all wearing masks when out in public, we are not.
And our leadership has made it a point to make it a political thing. And for this we have and will loose lots of lives. One would have to be blind to not see this. Nothing will stop this virus, but anyone who is not willing to follow the science of how viruses spread, and take the simple steps that may save the life of a fellow human, well i guess you'll have to deal with that selfishness yourself.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075623
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

we'll "mask up" if businesses can open per pre-Covid....mmmkay?

full occupancy.

Last edited by white marlin; 12/05/20 09:37 PM.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: white marlin] #7075633
12/05/20 09:39 PM
12/05/20 09:39 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
Originally Posted by white marlin
we'll "mask up" if businesses can open per pre-Covid....mmmkay?

It's really about all we can do,
I do not advocate shutting things down. But please try to stop the spread of a respiratory virus. Wearing a condom won't help, a mask might.
I'd like to see my wife again, these double shifts are going to kill her.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075637
12/05/20 09:42 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

I remember seeing a crazy remote spot in the middle of nowhere CO this summer, where there's a plaque about a mother and her two young daughters who died in 1918 from the Spanish Flu. That virus found this log home, 20 miles from anywhere a year after the major outbreak.
That's a virus.
Even if you wear a mask while you're alone in your car or crawl into a hole in the dessert, C-19 is here and it'll find you. Perhaps the vaccine is the answer.
Time will tell.

But I don't see any Chinese officials distraught over all the deaths worldwide.
You think they care?
And if they don't, why aren't we as the world's super power billing them for any of it.
I promise you all, you release a deadly virus into this country and you and yours will be history for 1,000 generations.

BLM riots in the streets. No masks. Blame them please.
Some of us are working amidst this man made pan-demon-ic

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075638
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

double shifts are tough.

we already DID the "flatten the curve", though.

maybe ObamaCare should have anticipated a shortage of healthcare workers.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: ] #7075647
12/05/20 09:48 PM
12/05/20 09:48 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
I remember seeing a crazy remote spot in the middle of nowhere CO this summer, where there's a plaque about a mother and her two young daughters who died in 1918 from the Spanish Flu. That virus found this log home, 20 miles from anywhere a year after the major outbreak.
That's a virus.
Even if you wear a mask while you're alone in your car or crawl into a hole in the dessert, C-19 is here and it'll find you. Perhaps the vaccine is the answer.
Time will tell.

But I don't see any Chinese officials distraught over all the deaths worldwide.
You think they care?
And if they don't, why aren't we as the world's super power billing them for any of it.
I promise you all, you release a deadly virus into this country and you and yours will be history for 1,000 generations.

BLM riots in the streets. No masks. Blame them please.
Some of us are working amidst this man made pan-demon-ic

I should hope you would not stop the work you are doing,
But the only scientific thing in the mean time that might help to save anothers life is to try to stop the spread of a respiratory virus.Please suggest a mask till we get this under control, it's not 100%, no one is saying that,
But it would be hard to argue that it would not save at least one life if it was practiced widely. What's one life worth? Is it worth the few seconds it may take for you to put a mask on your next trip to town?

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075651
12/05/20 09:49 PM
12/05/20 09:49 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

We're already wearing them so we push on.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: ] #7075660
12/05/20 09:53 PM
12/05/20 09:53 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
We're already wearing them so we push on.

I wish i was seeing the public you are. I will invite you to see if you can find a public place that approaches 60%.
There are a few, but the average is much less.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075675
12/05/20 09:59 PM
12/05/20 09:59 PM
Indiana
K
keystone Offline
trapper
keystone  Offline
trapper
K

Indiana
It wouldn’t tick me off if i never saw another chin diaper!!!

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075689
12/05/20 10:03 PM
12/05/20 10:03 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Good news is no one is dying of anything else anymore, only the virus.
As far as nurses working double shifts, think you need to blame hospital management. I know quite a few nurses without a job and would love to go back to work, but since all other diseases are now cured they aren’t needed.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075704
12/05/20 10:07 PM
12/05/20 10:07 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Science on both sides of the mask issue, although the Marine Corps study is the most stringent Ive heard about. But the results, of that study and many others were contrary to what the maskers want to hear so they dont count.

Same thing happened with HCQ. Many doctors are still using it and having fantastic results, but because DJT mentioned it it doesnt work either. Anything that doesnt fit the narrative is marginalized, even if its a doctor or scientist saying it...

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: rudydog] #7075707
12/05/20 10:08 PM
12/05/20 10:08 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by rudydog
Spending a fraction of a second to stop the spread of a respiratory virus is too much to ask? The simple act of putting a mask over you respiration is one of the only things that might stop or slow this.

Just about 100% of the people don’t wear masks right. I see people constantly touching their masks thus contaminating them. How many people coming out of a store after touching objects and money in the store disinfect their car keys, their car door handles, the steering wheel, etc. before touching and contaminating these objects with their hands? How many people after entering their cars disinfect or wash their hands before removing their masks and then placing the same mask back on again when they have to? I could go on and on. So what good are mask when they are constantly being contaminated? Show me one large National research program prove that masks especially when contaminated helps control the covid virus. Not some doctors opinion but a real research study.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075728
12/05/20 10:13 PM
12/05/20 10:13 PM
South Central PA
oneoldboot Offline
trapper
oneoldboot  Offline
trapper

South Central PA
At the start of November we averaged about 50 covid patients/day and now up to 160 daily. We anticipate that to double by Christmas. A colleague's mother is in ICU and will probably die this week from multi organ failure, without her family at her side.

It is awful to see staff trembling with fear as they go in a covid room. They are trembling because they know the morgue is busy too.

Maybe some of you brave men could show us how it is done and go into the covid units without PPE and do our job. No sense of wasting PPE for a low risk illness. Consider volunteering.

I wonder how some of you would protest if the government mandated handwashing after taking a dump.

Sheep

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Wanna Be] #7075740
12/05/20 10:16 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Good news is no one is dying of anything else anymore, only the virus.
As far as nurses working double shifts, think you need to blame hospital management. I know quite a few nurses without a job and would love to go back to work, but since all other diseases are now cured they aren’t needed.

If you are anyone with a nursing degree and can't find a job please let me know.
I don't have a lot of power, but if they are willing to relocate i can assure you they will have a job around here.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075741
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075761
12/05/20 10:24 PM
12/05/20 10:24 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
I might be being a bit cavalier, but I don't live my life in fear of COVID or much of anything else. I fear God.

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: bowhunter27295] #7075767
12/05/20 10:26 PM
12/05/20 10:26 PM
trempealeau co wi
R
rudydog Offline
trapper
rudydog  Offline
trapper
R

trempealeau co wi
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by oneoldboot
At the start of November we averaged about 50 covid patients/day and now up to 160 daily. We anticipate that to double by Christmas. A colleague's mother is in ICU and will probably die this week from multi organ failure, without her family at her side.

It is awful to see staff trembling with fear as they go in a covid room. They are trembling because they know the morgue is busy too.

Maybe some of you brave men could show us how it is done and go into the covid units without PPE and do our job. No sense of wasting PPE for a low risk illness. Consider volunteering.

I wonder how some of you would protest if the government mandated handwashing after taking a dump.

Sheep

I will give you that numbers are going up.

Do you think less people are wearing masks than ever?

Yes,
The arrogance and ignorance from the leader of this county have made it not cool. You don't have to look long to find him mocking the wearing of masks.
You can deny this if you wish. But as i have said before can you honestly deny that if you were to spend a few seconds and a few pennies that this may not save a fellow human?
Who could it hurt?
I have yet to hear that.

Last edited by rudydog; 12/05/20 10:27 PM.
Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075777
12/05/20 10:29 PM
12/05/20 10:29 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Who could it hurt?

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075786
12/05/20 10:36 PM
12/05/20 10:36 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

^^^ who is this to BH?

Re: Covid propaganda [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7075794
12/05/20 10:39 PM
12/05/20 10:39 PM
ND
M
MJM Online content
trapper
MJM  Online Content
trapper
M

ND
The virus is real. The pandemic is fake. It was all to justify the fake mail in ballets, that can't be tracked. The death rate in the US is down. How does that happen during a pandemic.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread