No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7352482
09/10/21 05:31 PM
09/10/21 05:31 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Q Law Dog
Did you ever complain about what went on in the 4 previous years that turned out to be lies and endless games I don’t remember you saying much then./Q
Oh Yeah the trump years.
No just shaked my head in disbelief..
just

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7352487
09/10/21 05:34 PM
09/10/21 05:34 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline OP
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline OP
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by AKAjust
Q Law Dog
Did you ever complain about what went on in the 4 previous years that turned out to be lies and endless games I don’t remember you saying much then./Q
Oh Yeah the trump years.
just

Your crazy. Get off the koolaid man.

No Jab.
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7352498
09/10/21 05:51 PM
09/10/21 05:51 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Q Law Dog
Oh Yeah the trump years.
just

Well we are shaking our heads now and it’s true but you won’t ever see it.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7352508
09/10/21 05:59 PM
09/10/21 05:59 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Is AHA talking about that nasty stuff during the Trump admin like pesky energy independence, lowest unemployment rates since ever. ( folks worked for a living then ) Or was it those nasty low fuel prices and reasonable taxes. Could it be that not enoughAmerican people died in the middle east ???? Orange man bad.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7352592
09/10/21 07:58 PM
09/10/21 07:58 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
But since you brought it up. A couple of quotes as I remember them

About this disease going around
It will just go away
Its Fake news made up by the democrats

All 80 foreign US ambassadors are fired on Inaugeration(sp) day ---my note..>>No replacements were appointed for quite some time Its normal for politically appointed ambassadors to resign.at inaugeration.

Ask Rudy

about Putin
wouldn't it be better if we were just friends

Vowed to "eradicate Islamic terrorism" His inaugeration speech

Many more

Last edited by AKAjust; 09/10/21 07:59 PM.
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7352597
09/10/21 08:03 PM
09/10/21 08:03 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline OP
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline OP
trapper

Crivitz WI

It will just go away

All 80 foreign US ambassadors are fired on Inaugeration(sp) day ---my note..>>No replacements were appointed for quite some time Its normal for politically appointed ambassadors to resign.at inaugeration.

Ask Rudy

about Putin

Many more

We had no terrorism while Trump was in. Not one peep from the middle East for 4 years. If you take medical advice from a president, you have a personal issue with that. I'll go to a Dr before an elected official.

No Jab.
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7352614
09/10/21 08:18 PM
09/10/21 08:18 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan

It will just go away

Ask Rudy

about Putin

Many more

You mean the Democrats who are now using the same disease to change the narrative? From the horribly botched Afghanistan withdraw, that resulted in American armed service deaths? That democrat party?

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7352618
09/10/21 08:22 PM
09/10/21 08:22 PM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Well Angella you mis interpreted what you read.
The post was about republicans not just wanting to read names but talk trash also. Thats what I was objecting to. Post the names on a bilboard or any place you want is OK with me.
I'm proud of those soldiers. They did what was necessary at the time.
Like I said the person who sent the bomber and the bomber is to blame not our commander in chief who just carried out a policy started by the past president.
just

He did not carry out the policy started by the last president! He tossed that and screwed this up on his own. Are you a Joe Biden** supporter or just hate America and Trump??

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7352624
09/10/21 08:35 PM
09/10/21 08:35 PM
Iowa
I
Iowagian Offline
trapper
Iowagian  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa

It will just go away

Ask Rudy

about Putin

Many more

Having people like this in Iowa is an embarrassment. You must feel lonely in a state that is as red as red can be! At least with Anti's you know where they stand. A trapper supporting anything to do with a Dem agenda is pathetic

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7352630
09/10/21 08:45 PM
09/10/21 08:45 PM
Iowa
I
Iowagian Offline
trapper
Iowagian  Offline
trapper
I

Iowa
Here is the thing.

A bunch of sleezeball Republicans tried to make a political thing over the death of several brave soldiers who were just trying to sort out who was supposed to get on a plane and those who wern't.
An ss ole Taliban cleric sent a mentally deranged bomber into that crowd and blew himself along with many of his countrymen and our soldiers up.
Sure those 13 were heroes but the republican plan was to gain a political advantage over their deaths.
There it is plain and simple.
just

Yeah it's plain and simple for a simpleton. Marines are NOT soldiers. Simpleton. Political advantage for calling out a bumbling fool? So be it! You tools have been using the deaths of Americans from the Chinese flu for almost two years now for "political advantage". Get off your high horse before you get knocked off.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Leftlane] #7352636
09/10/21 08:49 PM
09/10/21 08:49 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Leftlane
Here is what I wonder: are the folks who do not think critically actually not capable of it or are they making a conscious decision to ignore any evidence or fact that does not agree with the position they have taken?

Little bit of both Lefty.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Iowagian] #7352963
09/11/21 08:50 AM
09/11/21 08:50 AM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Originally Posted by Iowagian
Here is the thing.

A bunch of sleezeball Republicans tried to make a political thing over the death of several brave soldiers who were just trying to sort out who was supposed to get on a plane and those who wern't.
An ss ole Taliban cleric sent a mentally deranged bomber into that crowd and blew himself along with many of his countrymen and our soldiers up.
Sure those 13 were heroes but the republican plan was to gain a political advantage over their deaths.
There it is plain and simple.
just

Yeah it's plain and simple for a simpleton. Marines are NOT soldiers. Simpleton. Political advantage for calling out a bumbling fool? So be it! You tools have been using the deaths of Americans from the Chinese flu for almost two years now for "political advantage". Get off your high horse before you get knocked off.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7352966
09/11/21 08:52 AM
09/11/21 08:52 AM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA

Yeah it's plain and simple for a simpleton. Marines are NOT soldiers. Simpleton. Political advantage for calling out a bumbling fool? So be it! You tools have been using the deaths of Americans from the Chinese flu for almost two years now for "political advantage". Get off your high horse before you get knocked off. [/quote]

Get off your high horse before you get knocked off. [/quote]
I BEG YOUR PARDON PAL.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7352973
09/11/21 09:06 AM
09/11/21 09:06 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
AkA remeber where your at. He may have been who said it but there are many more thinking it and shaking their heads not posting due to the pointless nature of it.

Words on a screen are pointless when they get past debating and get personal and hostile. That's for all side. It's hard to not get personal and hostile while watching your country and way of life under attack and destroyed. Esp when some try to defend that distruction.

If I had to bet those doing the defending of the distruction will be the same turning in their neighbors in the future..

Last edited by Providence Farm; 09/11/21 09:07 AM.
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7353028
09/11/21 10:47 AM
09/11/21 10:47 AM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
I'm dropping out of this thread. But I have to say this.
The country is running well. Biden has only been in office less than a year. He inherited trouble due to an incompetent president. His agenda is composed of infrastructure as a method of healing the economy.
Lord knows it has been ignored long enough. its a good plan.
The war in Afganistan is over. Thats what everyone wanted.
Trouble on the horizon Sure It has always been that way.
We now have someone who will listen to experts and acts accordingly. This is not a monarchy.

An important note

Some of the language and hate spewed here could lead to violence ---please note above--- That could lead to something we all don't want to see.

Have a good life.

just

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: AKAjust] #7353039
09/11/21 11:07 AM
09/11/21 11:07 AM
Over there.
F
Flicker Shad Offline
trapper
Flicker Shad  Offline
trapper
F

Over there.
I'm dropping out of this thread. But I have to say this.
The country is running well. Biden has only been in office less than a year. He inherited trouble due to an incompetent president. His agenda is composed of infrastructure as a method of healing the economy.
Lord knows it has been ignored long enough. its a good plan.
The war in Afganistan is over. Thats what everyone wanted.
Trouble on the horizon Sure It has always been that way.
We now have someone who will listen to experts and acts accordingly. This is not a monarchy.

An important note

Some of the language and hate spewed here could lead to violence ---please note above--- That could lead to something we all don't want to see.

Have a good life.

just

I don't even know how to respond. Smh.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7353050
09/11/21 11:23 AM
09/11/21 11:23 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Flicker neither did I. So I read my last post then his again and back to the it's pointless to respond to some part of my former post.

I can see he truly believes what he typed. Some chose to stay in the dark or blind for various reasons. That's their right. To some ignorance is bliss.

And another poster below the same results to be expected. Back to Its Trumps fault or your guy did this and so it makes what my guy did ok.

The divided and conquer, media propaganda / censorship, and public education system are doing their jobs well.

Last edited by Providence Farm; 09/11/21 11:39 AM.
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7353052
09/11/21 11:31 AM
09/11/21 11:31 AM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Trump made a deal with terrorists and yielded to a one-sided agreement in their favor.

Biden screwed up the implementation of Trump's pathetic attempt at a deal.

Who was worse?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: James] #7353054
09/11/21 11:32 AM
09/11/21 11:32 AM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by James
Trump made a deal with terrorists and yielded to a one-sided agreement in their favor.

Biden screwed up the implementation of Trump's pathetic attempt at a deal.

Who was worse?

Jim

Biden

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist [Re: Sprung & Rusty] #7353056
09/11/21 11:35 AM
09/11/21 11:35 AM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
You better look up the meaning of "infrastructure". Then read the bill and get back to us on just how much is actually spent on it.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread