Health Issues Forum

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
neck and back issues #7521672
03/08/22 04:35 PM
03/08/22 04:35 PM
Nebraska
N
NEtrapper. Offline OP
trapper
NEtrapper.  Offline OP
trapper
N

Nebraska
So have a couple questions for those that have had neck and back issues. I have two issues both going on and both stem from a work related incident. Both are considered whiplash type injury I guess. Neck is c5/6 or 6/7 depending on which doctor and the lumbar is l5/s1. With work comp it has been a nightmare. Started back at the end of june of last year. at first told it was just muscle sprain, take some time off, do PT, try chiro but wont do any good. Fast forward I would only get so much better and than go backwards or seem to get worse. One of follow ups Dr. tells me to stop taking it easier and just need to start doing everything like before and get muscles back to working, etc. ok Oct. comes around and still not improving finally get work comp approval for MRI and have bulging/herniated disc in neck and lumbar. Not they have me trying injections and havent had much luck.

Any have any experience or advice?

With my neck get burning pain down my arm and up around ear and headaches just on the one side, new issue is a buzzing or ringing in that ear as well.

Back is the typical pain/numbness stuff in the area and all the way down my leg. First injection helped a little, 2nd was a little better, 3rd one they tried something different and a weak later I am pretty sore but not as bad as before the injections?

I know everyone is different but just looking to see what others have been through.

Re: neck and back issues [Re: NEtrapper.] #7525465
03/11/22 10:32 PM
03/11/22 10:32 PM
Arkansas
W
WhiteCliffs Offline
trapper
WhiteCliffs  Offline
trapper
W

Arkansas
I have similar - neck doesnt bother me so much - lumbar and legs much more so. Started taking CBD a little over a week ago. Dont know if it is coincidence - but have seen a fair improvement in noticeable pain

Re: neck and back issues [Re: NEtrapper.] #7597989
06/04/22 11:43 AM
06/04/22 11:43 AM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
Coder chiropractic in Lancaster,PA is where I go for neck pain relief. Hope this helps someone.

wanna be goat farmer.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread