No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Russia [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7542740
03/29/22 11:04 AM
03/29/22 11:04 AM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
Zelensky is nonpracticing from the reports ive seen.

"nonpracticing" Jew or Nazi, or both?
Klaus Schwab, George Soros, and Zelensky are most likely all in the same boat.

Last edited by waggler; 03/29/22 11:06 AM.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542741
03/29/22 11:07 AM
03/29/22 11:07 AM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
Keith, you misunderstood my point I think. We actually are in agreement. Alexei obviously supports his leader as do most Russians with what I am hearing. You and I both wonder how much of that support would be eroded if Russians were privy to the real story of what is happening in Ukraine. What would they think if they were daily seeing newsreel of innocents, women and children being bombed into oblivion, like we are seeing. All staged by the Ukrainians? I think not.

This is why the civilized world is united against Russia and demanding it stop. Personally, I grieve not only for Ukrainian dead but also Russian. So senseless.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542749
03/29/22 11:16 AM
03/29/22 11:16 AM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
I agree Peeler on what’s happening to innocent human lives for whatever reason!

Everyone in America has access to so many news sources from all over the world. This is either the biggest lie ever leveled on man kind or it’s true.

I happen to have the time and access to a whole bunch of news sources and have come to the conclusion it’s true that Putin has taken on the killing of Ukraine people !

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Russia [Re: waggler] #7542755
03/29/22 11:21 AM
03/29/22 11:21 AM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Originally Posted by waggler
Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
Zelensky is nonpracticing from the reports ive seen.

"nonpracticing" Jew or Nazi, or both?
Klaus Schwab, George Soros, and Zelensky are most likely all in the same boat.

I believe a Jew is a Jew by birth. A Nazi is a Nazi by choice. Enlighten me!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542756
03/29/22 11:25 AM
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

^^^^^
Beaverpeeler,
I don't think people in Russia are shielded from western news sources like we have been led to believe; I think some of their social media may be limited though, but that doesn't limit the flow of information very much. Maybe Alexei can give us his perspective.

Yes, there have been atrocious incidents of civilians being killed, but I truly do not think targeting civilians is Russian policy.
I think the most likely cause of civilian casualties are; revenge killing (an individual soldier personally takes out revenge), unintended targets being hit (not to be unexpected without highly trained contractors operating the weapon systems), and even friendly fire.

I mentioned in a post a couple of days ago that I have a Ukrainian friend whose family of 25 is working their way out of Ukraine and into Russia, and then to the USA, (6 family members arrived in Moscow yesterday).

This family has received direct assistance of Russian soldiers, even guiding them through a mine field.
I am having a hard time reconciling what I am hearing about the Russian military targeting civilians, while at the same time I am hearing personal stories that tell me differently.

I don't even trust FOX anymore, nor Hannity, nor Levin, nor L. Graham.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Russia [Re: beaverpeeler] #7542757
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
Keith, you misunderstood my point I think. We actually are in agreement. Alexei obviously supports his leader as do most Russians with what I am hearing. You and I both wonder how much of that support would be eroded if Russians were privy to the real story of what is happening in Ukraine. What would they think if they were daily seeing newsreel of innocents, women and children being bombed into oblivion, like we are seeing. All staged by the Ukrainians? I think not.

This is why the civilized world is united against Russia and demanding it stop. Personally, I grieve not only for Ukrainian dead but also Russian. So senseless.

Yep,

Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542761
03/29/22 11:30 AM
03/29/22 11:30 AM
Sergievsk, Russia
K
KOSOI Online content
trapper
KOSOI  Online Content
trapper
K

Sergievsk, Russia

I am very sorry that you are being presented with incorrect information about who is now shooting civilians in Ukraine. it is to your government's advantage to see only the information they need. it won't be long before you understand everything. but it may be too late, because you will be dragged into World War 3.
Good luck to you.

Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542771
03/29/22 11:40 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
wow.

Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542772
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
Alexei, have you seen what Mariupol looks like today? It is practically leveled by indiscriminate Russian bombing which has killed countless civilians. In my opinion the footage I am seeing would be impossible to be "incorrect information" or in some way manufactured. It is more likely you are the victim of incorrect information in a country where information is tightly controlled.

Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542773
03/29/22 11:42 AM
03/29/22 11:42 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
It would also be hard to have all the refugees say it is Russia doing it.

Re: Russia [Re: beaverpeeler] #7542776
03/29/22 11:43 AM
03/29/22 11:43 AM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Alexei, have you seen what Mariupol looks like today? It is practically leveled by indiscriminate Russian bombing which has killed countless civilians. In my opinion the footage I am seeing would be impossible to be "incorrect information" or in some way manufactured. It is more likely you are the victim of incorrect information in a country where information is tightly controlled.

I agree 100%.

Re: Russia [Re: KOSOI] #7542779
03/29/22 11:50 AM
03/29/22 11:50 AM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
Originally Posted by KOSOI
I am very sorry that you are being presented with incorrect information about who is now shooting civilians in Ukraine. it is to your government's advantage to see only the information they need. it won't be long before you understand everything. but it may be too late, because you will be dragged into World War 3.
Good luck to you.

KOSOI reminds me so much of what I've heard of "Tokyo Rose".

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: Russia [Re: KOSOI] #7542787
03/29/22 11:56 AM
03/29/22 11:56 AM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
Originally Posted by KOSOI
Yes. No problem. But in this situation I'm completely on Putin's side.

Because you HAVE TO.

Re: Russia [Re: Kart29] #7542790
03/29/22 11:57 AM
03/29/22 11:57 AM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
Moscow Kosoi? laugh

Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542801
03/29/22 12:08 PM
03/29/22 12:08 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
KOSOI

Our constitution guarantees us the freedom of speech, 1st amendment. We can say anything about anyone that is in public office, true or not. Do you have that same freedom in Russia?

Look what happened to President Donald Trump. Lies were told about him and the truth has come out. He now has the ability to take the liars to court and expose them for their lies. Could this happen in Russia over the Ukraine war?

Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542814
03/29/22 12:43 PM
03/29/22 12:43 PM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
Their constitution allows them the freedom to criticize our government as well! grin

Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542832
03/29/22 01:01 PM
03/29/22 01:01 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota

Ok, let's get the terminology correct. There has been very little conventional WWII/Vietnam type "bombing" going on in the Ukraine by the Rus (or the Ukies when they actually had some planes flying). Most of the tactical, day-to-day hits that have been going on is artillery, more specifically rocket artillery. If you see any old truck with rockets on the back of them, aka "Stalin's Organ" WWII type of rocket system that is all Ukie, the Rus army no longer has that equipment. The Rus vehicle packed rockets are similar to the U.S. MLRS which look like packed crates on a pivoting/elevational platform. Then there are man portable 122 mm rockets that came out and used in Vietnam. They are sort of team portable such as a mortar team but has the trajectory more of a traditional cannon. Both sides have these and they have probably been used the most. We have seen very little video from both sides of actual big SP guns or even towed guns firing off rounds. That makes me wonder why? When we hear of reports of "shelling" what the h*** is actually happening...? I suspect a lot of 122 mm rockets being used. Maybe the big guns are being used but again, especially from the Ukie side, if everything was gloriously happening and their big guns were pounding the **** out of the Rus, they would be showing those going off a lot more ten what has been seen. Makes me think, from one of my earlier posts, that the Rus counter-battery radar in use with the Rus SPs. have taken out most of the Ukie traditional artillery. So, the Ukies are down to what GRADs (the Stalin Organ trucks) they have left over, a number of special high-end controlled rockets/missiles, and 122 mm rockets.

There has undoubtedly been civilians killed from both sides lobbing rounds but even in Mariupol, a city that had 400,000 people, most of the civilians have survived by getting out or after fighting has passed them by they emerge from the basements of the high rises (after military forces have told them its now safe) to move out of the ruins. I'm not trying to belittle the civilian deaths, a few hundred to thousands is too many. But to think that a 100,000 or more civilians are dead in Mariupol just isn't reality. But believe what you want to believe...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Russia [Re: Grey squirrel] #7542833
03/29/22 01:02 PM
03/29/22 01:02 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
P.S. the "Azov Battalion" (about 10,000 actually) wanted to fight to the death in Mariupol. I think a lot of them have gotten their wish granted...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Russia [Re: martyd] #7542849
03/29/22 01:37 PM
03/29/22 01:37 PM
West coast Wisconsin
50fps Offline
trapper
50fps  Offline
trapper

West coast Wisconsin
Originally Posted by martyd
This is the story…. Russian control Ukraine 30 years ago and lost the country and Ukraine went as a independent country. In Russians mind they have the right to take the country back and make it Russian Territory again. It’s just that simple. Putin thinks that if there is a opening to take Ukraine back he would take the risk and take it back. It’s to bad the current Administration policy’s and lack of leadership sent a message to Putin there is no better time to take Ukraine and maybe other countries. MD

You left out the part on how outside influences and nation building left the sheep without a sheep dog.

Re: Russia [Re: NonPCfed] #7542866
03/29/22 01:52 PM
03/29/22 01:52 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by NonPCfed
P.S. the "Azov Battalion" (about 10,000 actually) wanted to fight to the death in Mariupol. I think a lot of them have gotten their wish granted...

They bombed themselves?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread