No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
This kind of crap is insane! #7708387
11/04/22 08:51 AM
11/04/22 08:51 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
[Linked Image]

This is the nature of things in Georgia.

We've got an Attorney General candidate bragging on having miscarriages.
And a SOS candidate doing civics lessons just to explain what an SOS is and how they "protect" elections. As if voters are completely ignorant of basic civics.

I'm not just sick and tired but I'm ready to put a permanent end to that party.

[Linked Image]
Re: This kind of crap is insane! [Re: warrior] #7708432
11/04/22 09:42 AM
11/04/22 09:42 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Online content
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Online Content
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
needs a reply ,

Your being sold a false narrative! White Sepremisists already have guns , MAGA Republicans want all people to have their rights regardless of color or creed.
a US citizen should be free to choose what arms they want to bear.
If keeping the Rights of all Citizens in tact means a few racists and bigots have guns , it is a small price to pay for everyone else keeping their rights.
Martin Luther King was described by many as having an armory of guns in his house one within arms reach in any room. That was his Right , that is Your Right and we think you should keep it.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: This kind of crap is insane! [Re: warrior] #7708454
11/04/22 10:01 AM
11/04/22 10:01 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
How could a Biden Voter be enthusiastic about going to the polls for that train wreck? The left attempting to agitate their voter base is all this is. Only an idiot would buy the narrative and they already vote Democrat.

Re: This kind of crap is insane! [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7708460
11/04/22 10:10 AM
11/04/22 10:10 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
needs a reply ,

Your being sold a false narrative! White Sepremisists already have guns , MAGA Republicans want all people to have their rights regardless of color or creed.
a US citizen should be free to choose what arms they want to bear.
If keeping the Rights of all Citizens in tact means a few racists and bigots have guns , it is a small price to pay for everyone else keeping their rights.
Martin Luther King was described by many as having an armory of guns in his house one within arms reach in any room. That was his Right , that is Your Right and we think you should keep it.

I basically said as much.

Actually we Constitution minded patriots want everyone to have free access to the means of self defense.
Because ALL LIVES MATTER.
So if racist folks like the white supremacists Democrat party decides to break bad then the means to put a stop to it remains in the hands of WE THE PEOPLE.

[Linked Image]
Re: This kind of crap is insane! [Re: warrior] #7708465
11/04/22 10:14 AM
11/04/22 10:14 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Online content
trapper
Providence Farm  Online Content
trapper
P

Indiana
Democrats pushed the first gun restrictions in the south and they targeted black. Becuse you know when your burning crosses in their yards, beating them, and raping their women you can't have them armed and able to fight back. But voters are to lazy and love being ingorant to learn history. All you need is a slogan and free stuff promis to get your votes.

Re: This kind of crap is insane! [Re: warrior] #7708519
11/04/22 12:01 PM
11/04/22 12:01 PM
Peoria County Illinois
Larry Baer Offline
trapper
Larry Baer  Offline
trapper

Peoria County Illinois
Democrats are evil as far as I can see here. They run our state and just voted to release criminals after January 1st. The news papers are running pages and pages of mugshots showing the specific criminals they are letting go. Trespassing is not a crime now. You can steal and not be arrested. People drive by my house shooting during the night. One morning the police picked up over 70 empty brass from the road out front of my house. Scare tactics like the MAGA poster won't work anymore. Real Americans know all lives matter and real American want our country to be the way it was so all people who live here have the same chance to be anything they want to be. You just keep being you Warrior. Every one has to make up their own mind. You are still free to an extent.

Just passin through
Re: This kind of crap is insane! [Re: warrior] #7708545
11/04/22 12:16 PM
11/04/22 12:16 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by warrior

I'm not just sick and tired but I'm ready to put a permanent end to that party.

I’m wiggya

-Goofy-
Re: This kind of crap is insane! [Re: warrior] #7708664
11/04/22 02:22 PM
11/04/22 02:22 PM
Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
T
turkn8rtrapper Offline
trapper
turkn8rtrapper  Offline
trapper
T

Saucier, Mississippi Harrison ...
I think Super Ultra MAGA folks should counter with one that says that's a lie but what we do want is no drug dealers and people with long criminal records running around who are predominantly Democrats that tell lies about us.

"Skin that smokewagon and see what happens"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread