No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: new meth story [Re: kytrapper] #7722365
11/20/22 10:56 AM
11/20/22 10:56 AM
Eastern W by God V
Crowfoot Offline
trapper
Crowfoot  Offline
trapper

Eastern W by God V
Originally Posted by kytrapper
Those scabs on those sores evidently contain meth and they eat them off each other in jail.

The genital warts are rich too, and fetch a hefty sum ..... if consumed fresh. eek

Re: new meth story [Re: Trapper5123] #7722454
11/20/22 12:21 PM
11/20/22 12:21 PM
Garden,Michigan
B
Buck (Zandra) Offline
trapper
Buck (Zandra)  Offline
trapper
B

Garden,Michigan
Originally Posted by Trapper5123
Legalize it all get some revenue from taxes and let the problem sort its self out

Sure.That'll work great

Buck(formely known as Zandra)
Re: new meth story [Re: Buck (Zandra)] #7722512
11/20/22 01:46 PM
11/20/22 01:46 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Buck (Zandra)
Originally Posted by Trapper5123
Legalize it all get some revenue from taxes and let the problem sort its self out

Sure.That'll work great

Well keep doing the same thing that been working so well then..

How many decades and dollars have been spent on the war on drugs? Am I missing how it's had any positive effect?

Re: new meth story [Re: Crowfoot] #7722515
11/20/22 01:49 PM
11/20/22 01:49 PM
kentucky
L
logger coffey Offline
trapper
logger coffey  Offline
trapper
L

kentucky
Originally Posted by Crowfoot
Originally Posted by kytrapper
Those scabs on those sores evidently contain meth and they eat them off each other in jail.

The genital warts are rich too, and fetch a hefty sum ..... if consumed fresh. eek
They dont have to be in jail to do scabs ,seen it while setting in a parking lot one day ,guy was peeling his own and eating them . the new craze is (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) , they save there own and drink it on hard times , messed up world and getting worse.

Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7722565
11/20/22 03:10 PM
11/20/22 03:10 PM
Garden,Michigan
B
Buck (Zandra) Offline
trapper
Buck (Zandra)  Offline
trapper
B

Garden,Michigan
You're not going to win the war on drugs anymore than winning the war on robbery,rape and murder.How much money has been spent on the destruction caused by drugs?Taxpayers pick up the bill for rehab for a good many of them because the users can't afford it,what has that bill totaled up to since drug use exploded from the 1960's to present?Private companies that offer employees or in some cases union/management contracts that stipulate rehab programs for employees(instead of firing them) that get passed to the consumer?Tax payer funded programs that provide clean needles or free drugs(in the ridiculous theory that free dope will stop them from robbing and stealing to obtain more dope),how much has that cost?How about the homeless problem in our major cities most of which stem from drug problems,what does that bill run?The answer to this is cut and run,let them have anything they want legally?Yes,their getting it illegally now but it comes at a cost to the user when they get caught.And what kind of message does this send to our youth?Smoking crack or meth is no different than drinking beer once you turn 21?Your going to tax it and use the revenue?Its already an illegal trade,why would they go government and pay taxes on something they get cheap with no taxes now?There is no answer to this problem,legalizing it does nothing more than trading one set of problems for another.But sanctioning it as legal and make it as prevalent as cigarettes and alcohol sure aren't steps in the right direction.

Re: new meth story [Re: Buck (Zandra)] #7722576
11/20/22 03:18 PM
11/20/22 03:18 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
You're not going to win the war on drugs anymore than winning the war on robbery,rape and murder.How much money has been spent on the destruction caused by drugs?Taxpayers pick up the bill for rehab for a good many of them because the users can't afford it,what has that bill totaled up to since drug use exploded from the 1960's to present?Private companies that offer employees or in some cases union/management contracts that stipulate rehab programs for employees(instead of firing them) that get passed to the consumer?Tax payer funded programs that provide clean needles or free drugs(in the ridiculous theory that free dope will stop them from robbing and stealing to obtain more dope),how much has that cost?How about the homeless problem in our major cities most of which stem from drug problems,what does that bill run?The answer to this is cut and run,let them have anything they want legally?Yes,their getting it illegally now but it comes at a cost to the user when they get caught.And what kind of message does this send to our youth?Smoking crack or meth is no different than drinking beer once you turn 21?Your going to tax it and use the revenue?Its already an illegal trade,why would they go government and pay taxes on something they get cheap with no taxes now?There is no answer to this problem,legalizing it does nothing more than trading one set of problems for another.But sanctioning it as legal and make it as prevalent as cigarettes and alcohol sure aren't steps in the right direction.

So no suggestion just complaining. Your correct on the many hidden cost of drugs.

If made legal narcan and treating people that od should be made illegal. But that won't happen. The jack wagon that cut his leg off will now get a government disability check o ce he ge t s done with his government hotel stay if he even gets convinced.
It's time to crap or get off the pot. Either get ruthlessly tough on drugs and crime or let it go.

We know they are not going to get hard on crime

Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7722677
11/20/22 04:50 PM
11/20/22 04:50 PM
Garden,Michigan
B
Buck (Zandra) Offline
trapper
Buck (Zandra)  Offline
trapper
B

Garden,Michigan
The answer in my view is get ruthlessly tough on drugs.Many countries overseas that have extremely tough drug laws don't have the drug problem that we have and the answer is simple:they don't fool around,you get caught and you Will suffer the consequences ,no amount of crying racism or illegal arrest will save you.But that's the problem here,nobody will get tough with the problem,half the time its treated like a joke or its passed off as some kind of right of passage for kids today,and they still throw up the alcohol vs.drug debate,well shooting heroin or meth isn't the same as slugging down a shot of whisky.There are answers for the problem but nobody will deal with it,politically the first thing thatll get thrown at you is your a racist or discriminating against the poor since these areas traditionally are drug centers,and claims will be leveled that nothing is being done about middle class and upper class drug use.And on and on it goes.Thats why nothing changes in this war.I admit that.But I'd prefer that status quo over making the public accept any and all use normal ,legal,and part of everyday life for anybody over 21.

Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7722685
11/20/22 04:59 PM
11/20/22 04:59 PM
Garden,Michigan
B
Buck (Zandra) Offline
trapper
Buck (Zandra)  Offline
trapper
B

Garden,Michigan
I don't look at it as doing nothing but complaining with no suggestions,it's just accepting it is what it is.As I said earlier we have laws against murder,rape, robbery,car jacking,kidnapping,sex trafficking,etc.,but our prisons are full of people breaking these laws.Your not going to stop them any more than your going to stop drug use.I believe letting the inmates run the asylum is going to be far more disastrous than what's happening now.

Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7722697
11/20/22 05:25 PM
11/20/22 05:25 PM
Wisconsin
C
Clemke Offline
trapper
Clemke  Offline
trapper
C

Wisconsin
Sad story

One of the reasons my parents love me hunting and trapping is because then I cannot afford drugs nor do I have time for them.

My parents brought something up last night they trust us with so much at home because they have no fear we will do something bad with it example alcoholic beverages.

Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7722850
11/20/22 08:46 PM
11/20/22 08:46 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Blind Fentanyl is responsible for many OD deaths, perhaps the government is hoping the drug problem will take care of itself by allowing it to freely cross the border?

-Goofy-
Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7722947
11/20/22 10:08 PM
11/20/22 10:08 PM
MN
M
Mark K Offline
trapper
Mark K  Offline
trapper
M

MN
I have read some wild stories while going through the inmate's case files. Some of the stuff you see would blow your mind. Especially the stuff women have done to their own children.

Re: new meth story [Re: Buck (Zandra)] #7722952
11/20/22 10:15 PM
11/20/22 10:15 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
I don't look at it as doing nothing but complaining with no suggestions,it's just accepting it is what it is.As I said earlier we have laws against murder,rape, robbery,car jacking,kidnapping,sex trafficking,etc.,but our prisons are full of people breaking these laws.Your not going to stop them any more than your going to stop drug use.I believe letting the inmates run the asylum is going to be far more disastrous than what's happening now.

The prisons are full of drug offenders. So they let the violent offenders walk and out early.

Hard on crime needs to happen, swift and public executions. And not handling criminals like they are saint's.
Our country is to far gone for the correction to occur. From hear on out everything will be things that further destroy her.

Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7723204
11/21/22 09:22 AM
11/21/22 09:22 AM
PA Venango Co.
R
Ron Marsh Offline
trapper
Ron Marsh  Offline
trapper
R

PA Venango Co.
Many stories too sad to tell. Some are turned back many are not. Continued prayer.

PTA Lifetime #131N. Salvation Army CSM
Stakes: Why leave them?
ALWAYS John 3:16 814-516-2923
Re: new meth story [Re: danny clifton] #7723257
11/21/22 10:22 AM
11/21/22 10:22 AM
Millville, Pennsylvania
Fairchild #17 Offline
trapper
Fairchild #17  Offline
trapper

Millville, Pennsylvania
I honestly don't understand why drug manufactures or dealers would put such a deadly substance into there formula. Why would they want their clientele dead?
That Krocodil they have in Eastern Europe is about the nastiest thing on earth. They say it will rot your body from the outside in and you'll be dead within a year of starting on it. You have no chance of getting off it, it's that addictive. Just such a messed up world.
There's a couple youtube videos on it.

Nowadays it just don't pay to be a good 'ol boy.
Re: new meth story [Re: Providence Farm] #7723356
11/21/22 01:08 PM
11/21/22 01:08 PM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Well keep doing the same thing that been working so well then..

How many decades and dollars have been spent on the war on drugs? Am I missing how it's had any positive effect?

Love ya PF, but please explain how legalizing/decriminalizing drugs can honestly help our society? As stated, you can't beat it but if you don't fight it does anyone honestly thing it will get better?

If we really want to fight drugs, it starts at the home. Drugs used to have stigma attached to them. Now people want to attach freedom and liberty to personal drug use regardless of the societal damage it does.

When we have lawyers who actually defend drug dealers and keep them warm and fed in the penal system, there is little to no deterrent. Even if they are found guilty, vulture lawyers still get more money on appeals even though the drug dealer is guilty.

Start executing drug dealers. No appeals. No warm and fed. Just death. Painful death.

If you want to win the war on drugs, change the laws. Just be careful, lawyers will not like losing their income stream. They will all of a sudden be concerned with "justice".

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread