No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Coyotes "R" us [Re: Nittany Lion] #7733035
12/02/22 09:56 PM
12/02/22 09:56 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins

Jim, you do tend to get a bit rowdy - lol. You need to control yourself more. grin

Let's just say he is a democrat and I am a republican. I think that had something to do with my ban.

A trapper that is a liberal? Nah, never.

Re: Coyotes "R" us [Re: Buzzard] #7733194
12/03/22 12:55 AM
12/03/22 12:55 AM
ND
M
MJM Online content
trapper
MJM  Online Content
trapper
M

ND
I read an article Gapa wrote about a trip he made to Wy coyote trapping. He was there two to three weeks it seems like and never caught a coyote. Does anyone know if he has caught one, anywhere?

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread