No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Ken Smith] #7767585
01/09/23 11:18 PM
01/09/23 11:18 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
Trapper 7 I agree. I had a few min and decided to catch up, but it doesn't matter what you believe on the end times because we will all see the same thing, but it does matter what you teach. No one should ever teach anything other than what the Bible says. If that was the case across the board then we wouldn't even be debating this wicked false doctrine.

I'm not a humble man, nor an upright Christian. I'm a wicked sinner that deserves to go to H3!!, But thank God that he sent his only begotten to pay my price. That being said I will never be shifted by the big words, and articulate, and charismatic responses of those who choose to believe something other than the Bible. The facts are already written. Most men just don't read or understand them.

Mark it's fine you didn't read the response. It wasn't for you in the first place. My response was for the ears and eyes listening and reading alone so that they can see the truth when confronted with a false doctrine such as dispensationalism. I never called you a heretic or a false prophet so don't any of you start making false accusations. I am however of the mind that Darby, and Scofield are both heretics, false prophets and reprobates. Imagine how you men will feel when you when you realize the men you chose to listen to rather than the clear teachings of Jesus are burning in H3!!. That'll be a sad day.

But I'll never have that regret. My foundation is unshakable and can never be removed. Something you will never see me do is lean on a man's wisdom to understand the clear teachings of God in the Bible.

Like I said I'm a prideful, arrogant man but saved none the less. I will respond to the other false doctrine later this evening when I have time.

1 Corinthians 2:4-8 KJV
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
[6] Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
[8] Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

I for one appreciate it Ken. I like the way you put it out there and you have given us a lot to read and think about. Thanks!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Posco] #7767604
01/09/23 11:33 PM
01/09/23 11:33 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by Posco
You have a poor understanding of your church history, Robert.

Bull.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Giant Sage] #7767617
01/09/23 11:40 PM
01/09/23 11:40 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Originally Posted by Giant Sage
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Name one religion other than Islam ( Muslim ) that preaches to kill unbelievers ! There's isn't one. You can say Christian , in the old testament , but not once Jesus was born! Yet that's the religion that's spreading across the world with the help of OWO,   One World Order . Obama made sure as many Muslims as he could get into our country got here! Minnesota got many of them , same as Michigan , now where are the Muslims in government offices?

Have you ever read Foxes book of martyrs? What about the crusades? And don't forget who put Jesus on the cross. Every religion has martered Christions since the death of Christ, including so called Christians. There were no Christian before Christ, but there were plenty of peaple killed in the name of there self righteous interpretation of the law.

Can you explain why the crusades even started? You focus on the event yet don't take the time or interest in the why.
Do you even know when it started?
Do you know when Muslims became followers of Mohammad the inventor of Islam ?
Do you know why history is being destroyed?
Wake up .

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7767650
01/10/23 12:24 AM
01/10/23 12:24 AM
Wy
G
Giant Sage Online content
trapper
Giant Sage  Online Content
trapper
G

Wy
Ohio, I was responding to your comment, saying Islam is the only religion to preach killing unbeliever. So what is killing heretics. And you said, quote! You can say Christians , in the old testament. I was just stating the fact that there where no Christions in the old testament. I was in know way defending radical Islam, as I will not defend any radical religion that promotes killing peaple thet believe differently than they do. And to you questions the answer is yes , and I'm pretty sure I'm awake but most definitely not woke lol. I understand there's alot of evil in the world and the deceiver is a master of dividing peaple especially in the name of religion.
Rich

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Giant Sage] #7767676
01/10/23 12:54 AM
01/10/23 12:54 AM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Ohio, I was responding to your comment, saying Islam is the only religion to preach killing unbeliever. So what is killing heretics. And you said, quote! You can say Christians , in the old testament. I was just stating the fact that there where no Christions in the old testament. I was in know way defending radical Islam, as I will not defend any radical religion that promotes killing peaple thet believe differently than they do. And to you questions the answer is yes , and I'm pretty sure I'm awake but most definitely not woke lol. I understand there's alot of evil in the world and the deceiver is a master of dividing peaple especially in the name of religion.
Rich

From what you're posting, is non believers in any religion ( heretics ). Guess you could go back to Noah and the ark. You're right that there were no or very few Christians until Jesus started teaching. But the word of God was known , and that a savior was coming. Those that killed him weren't believers in Christ , but believers in their times. Much like our times now, sports ( gladiators , games of death , lions killing followers of Jesus , anything to keep the people happy , and not thinking about the real life happenings) , think about it.How many watch football just because they've bet on the games? If they didn't bet , the games become less important. Same with most sports , either you have played or been involved with the sport , is what drives you to watch . EXCEPT BETTING ON THE OUT COME MAKES YOU FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE GAME! Diversion is the name of the political game , been that way for thousands of years.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Trapper7] #7767694
01/10/23 01:44 AM
01/10/23 01:44 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Trapper7
Unfortunately, you come across as if you don't believe this doctrine is false, you are doomed to eternal punishment. You make that your primary objective when compared to true faith, it's petty. That's the point I was trying to make. I see it as legalism. It sets conditions on your salvation. Jesus said we are to come to Him as children. Children don't understand complication.

It's like some who feel if you're not a Baptist or a Catholic, or a Methodist, you can't be saved. Ridiculous!

There are Christians. There are non-Christians. There are those who are on the fence and are neither. When they see this bickering over a minor issue that has nothing to do with faith and salvation, they are repulsed. I know of such people. I wouldn't want them to see these exchanges.

Ok trapper7 I'm going to put my previous goal of eviscerating the false Israel church separation on pause and use the Bible to prove that people who do not believe in a biblical catching away are most likely unsaved and those who teach it are most likely reprobate.

So strap in, cuz now I'm exited

Now to first respond to what you said I'll say this
I know plenty of people who believe dispensationalism that are not reprobates, but I don't know of any people who teach dispensationalism that are saved. I know that both Darby and Schofield are burning in H3!! And I can prove it with one scripture from the Bible if you know anything about their writings and teachings. If you don't then it's doesn't matter what Bible verse I share with you because you need to understand what they have done to realize their spiritual condition.

Don't for a second believe that Bible doctrine of any kind is a minor issue. We as Christians are to always defend the faith and preach the gospel. Just as Jesus did and his disciples they had to combat the false doctrine of their time in order to break the people's minds free from the cognitive dissonance of the Pharisees, priest, and Scribes. He did this by questioning these groups in front of the people and allowing the people to see how weak and shallow their responses were. It works.

Your comment about coming to Jesus as a child is great, I agree children don't know enough to get involved with the complications and receive the gospel at a much higher rate than adults who have made up their minds. It's a great thing to lead a child to Christ. But a babe is Christ doesn't have to be a child. There are babes in Christ in every church in America that are older than 50 because this has to do with the type of doctrine they know and understand and can digest. I am not a babe is Christ so I don't approach false doctrine as one. I would hope that the Bible that have shared will edify anyone who reads it.

So now I will show you what the Bible says about those who don't believe in the biblical catching away. Take out of this what you choose.

The Bible is clear on the coming of the Lord that the saints cannot be deceived by the Antichrist.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 KJV
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[5] Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
[6] And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be d@mned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Verse number..
1-2) Paul is telling the Thessalonians how they should not be deceived as if the Day of Christ is at hand because something has to happen first. We covered what this things are in the previous post but in verse (3) he sums it up as "that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first", saying again not to be deceived by any man.
This is a very clear reference to the tribulation, and the Antichrist that makes war with the saints. If you don't believe that then read verse 4
4) verse 4 teaches who it is that will come FIRST and it is a man that will attempt to sit in the temple of God and shew himself to be God. This is the Antichrist
5) Paul explains that he already told them this
6) Paul tells them what is now preventing the day of the Lord, and that is that the Antichrist has not yet been revealed.
7) Paul explains that the mystery of iniquity is already at work on the Earth, and that this will continue until the Antichrist is taken out of the way.
8) and then when Jesus Christ comes back(brightness of his coming) the Antichrist will be destroyed with the spirit of his mouth. Okay this means the word of God the sword of the spirit the fact that God opens his mouth and destroys all of those who stand against him( see Rev 19:15,and 21).
9) once again a reference to the Antichrist that is destroyed because he comes with power and signs and lying wonders claiming that he is Christ.
10) and he also destroys all of those that are deceivable and unrighteous because they receive not the love of truth that they might be saved.
11) because they received not the love of the truth God sends them a strong delusion that they should believe a lie, this why is dispensationalism in today's modern times, this lie is believing in a pre-trib rapture because whenever you do that the first person to come is the Antichrist as the Bible says in second Thessalonians 2.

So if the Antichrist comes first who then do you believe is taking you to heaven?

Remember God gave them the strong delusion God turned them over to believe a lie God gave them up.

Why? Because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Because they chose not to believe the gospel.

It doesn't get any clearer than that.

So what is the result of not believing the gospel and being sent a strong delusion that they would believe a lie?

Verse 12.. that they all might be d@mned who believe not the truth.

So the scripture that Paul gives to the Thessalonians after he discussed in 1st Thessalonians 4 and 5 about how they know the order of the end times and should be comforted in the fact that the saved people they know will be resurrected by Christ, is teaching them that the people who don't understand this will eventually be d@mned.

And this is why that is true because the Bible teaches that Jesus Christ paid for all of the sins of every person on the planet, and that when they believe on the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ that they KNOW not only that they have eternal life because Jesus did promise that, but that they hear his voice and they will know the difference between Jesus and the antichrist. In a pre-tribulation rapture doctrine the only person that will show up first is the Antichrist and the pre-tribulationist believe that they will be raptured out before the tribulation. so when they see the Antichrist come and sit in the throne of God in the temple of God showing himself that he is God who do you think they're going to believe?

It's so simple even my kids can understand this.

So be p!ssy if you want. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to all who believeth to the Jew first and to the Greek.

and I am not ashamed that I know the Bible well enough to be able to combat these horse feathers false doctrines that are being pushed on mankind today. I am truly sorry that you have been sucked into this but am I therefore your enemy for because I tell you the truth?

Last edited by Ken Smith; 01/10/23 03:04 AM.

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767696
01/10/23 01:45 AM
01/10/23 01:45 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
I'm still waiting for someone to produce one verse that proves a pre-tribulation rapture or the Jew Church separation. Just one verse, cuz I've got hundreds to prove it's not true

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7767697
01/10/23 01:46 AM
01/10/23 01:46 AM
Wy
G
trapper
trapper
G

Wy
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Rich

From what you're posting, is non believers in any religion ( heretics ). Guess you could go back to Noah and the ark. You're right that there were no or very few Christians until Jesus started teaching. But the word of God was known , and that a savior was coming. Those that killed him weren't believers in Christ , but believers in their times. Much like our times now, sports ( gladiators , games of death , lions killing followers of Jesus , anything to keep the people happy , and not thinking about the real life happenings) , think about it.How many watch football just because they've bet on the games? If they didn't bet , the games become less important. Same with most sports , either you have played or been involved with the sport , is what drives you to watch . EXCEPT BETTING ON THE OUT COME MAKES YOU FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE GAME! Diversion is the name of the political game , been that way for thousands of years.

I was using heretics as an example. I get were your coming from Ohio about the believers in the coming Savior. It seems that there must been atliest 144000 that believed.

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767699
01/10/23 01:50 AM
01/10/23 01:50 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
This is a heretic

[Linked Image]

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767702
01/10/23 02:08 AM
01/10/23 02:08 AM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
This is why I don't go to church tired

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Ken Smith] #7767749
01/10/23 06:50 AM
01/10/23 06:50 AM
Central montana
.204 Offline
trapper
.204  Offline
trapper

Central montana
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
This is a heretic

[Linked Image]

Are you a follower of Stephen Anderson and his teachings?

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement!
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767775
01/10/23 07:44 AM
01/10/23 07:44 AM
Wy
G
trapper
trapper
G

Wy
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
This is why I don't go to church tired

That's OK Wolfe salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Christ. Not by a building through a religion. Keep searching for truth and go to God in prayer and he will give you answers.

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767779
01/10/23 07:57 AM
01/10/23 07:57 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

This thread reminds me of having discussions with Pentecostal's on the state of my baptism since I was baptized in a Baptist church. It has been determined, by such folks, that being baptized in the name of the father, son, and Holy Ghost is insufficient. Only baptisms in the name of Jesus are acceptable.

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: ] #7767791
01/10/23 08:18 AM
01/10/23 08:18 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by J Staton
This thread reminds me of having discussions with Pentecostal's on the state of my baptism since I was baptized in a Baptist church. It has been determined, by such folks, that being baptized in the name of the father, son, and Holy Ghost is insufficient. Only baptisms in the name of Jesus are acceptable.

Do we even need baptism anymore now that there is Facebook?

-Goofy-
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767792
01/10/23 08:20 AM
01/10/23 08:20 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Same JS as those who have decided - by the authority of people - that Jesus' ordination of the Church (chronicled in the Book of Acts) isn't needed. Quick Prayerism as it's known has found it's home in the West in the last 70 years, more so since Covid...
when in fact, according to our Lord's recorded words in Scripture, these stay at home thesis promoters forget that these would be a “church” without pastors, elders and deacons, without baptism, without the Lord’s Supper, without prayer meetings and without discipline. It is a “congregation” that never congregates.

It'd sure be hard to get someone to bring you James 5:13-16 at your death bed if we dismiss the Lord's commissioning of His Church (for us until His return).

Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises.
Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord;
and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him.
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767822
01/10/23 09:01 AM
01/10/23 09:01 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
[Linked Image]

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767852
01/10/23 09:27 AM
01/10/23 09:27 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
I'm a follower of Christ and his teachings. Remember Jesus is the Word of God. This is why you can only compare scripture with other scripture in the Bible. It seems this core doctrine has been lost amongst men and the result is clear by this thread. Everyone going their own way and no one agreeing on the foundation.

See if it were possible for us to all to agree we would walk together with just this one idea in mind. That idea is Christ and him crucified, but we can't agree, because even though I believe most of us in here honestly believe that Christ was God in the flesh and faith on his death, burial, and resurrection is what saves us; we have to debate the clear scriptures in the Bible because we cannot agree.

We have been fractured as Christians because men have moved in and taught us lies and doctrines like dispensationalism. They have split our families with labels such as baptist, or Methodist. This fracturing is by design. We were supposed to let NO MAN DECEIVE us, but the deceivableness of men seems to be even weaker than the flesh. We have become a nation of men with no foundation. No wonder this nation crumbles underneath us.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767863
01/10/23 09:42 AM
01/10/23 09:42 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Here is one of Jesus' teachings.

John 6:28-29 KJV
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Faith alone is all you need. Try and add anything to it and it's not what was intended.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Posco] #7767865
01/10/23 09:44 AM
01/10/23 09:44 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Posco
[Linked Image]

AMEN!!!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767915
01/10/23 10:48 AM
01/10/23 10:48 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Parts of this thread is starting to remind of the little girl that goes to school and the bully steels her lunch after chasing her and wearing her down. Then to appease her, gives her something shiny as a replacement. Guess maybe that's how replacement therapy got started, lol.

Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread