No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780340
01/23/23 12:57 PM
01/23/23 12:57 PM
pennsylvania
R
rick brocious Offline
trapper
rick brocious  Offline
trapper
R

pennsylvania
Was doing some work for a girl in her low 30's that was very healthy . She worked out watched what she ate and her mom talked her into getting the jab . Well now she developed blood clots and figures it's from the shot .

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: rick brocious] #7780355
01/23/23 01:24 PM
01/23/23 01:24 PM
alabama
steeltraps Offline
trapper
steeltraps  Offline
trapper

alabama
Many people dont trust the government. I am 1 of them. Many people dont trust doctors. I am 1 of them. If someone wants to take the shot. Let them take it. If some one doesn’t leave them alone. WHY? Cant it just be that simple. Without all the arguments???

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780356
01/23/23 01:35 PM
01/23/23 01:35 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Friend of mine faced the choice of the needle or his job... Firefighter for a good sized town nearby. He's 37... and while he isn't an Olympic athlete, he stays in pretty good shape... He has to be able to perform his job.

37 and taking meds for myocarditis. All after getting the poke.

Guess some will quote the old saw about correlation/causation... And there is some truth in that in isolated incidents. But with this there's a trend that can't just be chalked up to coincidence

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Mike in A-town] #7780359
01/23/23 01:36 PM
01/23/23 01:36 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Online content
trapper
Providence Farm  Online Content
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Friend of mine faced the choice of the needle or his job... Firefighter for a good sized town nearby. He's 37... and while he isn't an Olympic athlete, he stays in pretty good shape... He has to be able to perform his job.

Guess some will quote the old saw about correlation/causation... And there is some truth in that in isolated incidents. But with this there's a trend that can't just be chalked up to coincidence

Mike

The rub is can he preform his job or end up loosing it now?

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: KeithC] #7780360
01/23/23 01:39 PM
01/23/23 01:39 PM
Arkansas
W
WhiteCliffs Online content
trapper
WhiteCliffs  Online Content
trapper
W

Arkansas
Originally Posted by KeithC
I almost died back in October from being vaccinated. I got my 4th Covid shot along with my shingles and flu shot. I got a fever that night, Wednesday, which I expected. Thursday, I still had a fever. Friday I started feeling like I was fading away. I felt disconnected and would get tunnel vision. Saturday I fell down once and continued feeling like I was fading away, mostly when sitting down. My symptoms continued into Monday. I was driving to the Post Office and felt so out of it, I considered pulling off the road into a cornfield. I went home and had Diane drive me to the hospital.

They admitted me into the ER, no waiting, no paperwork. My systolic blood pressure after being worked on, was 240. My blood oxygen level was 71%. They did a large number of tests on me, including 2 CT Scans of my heart, blood sugar, stroke, heart attack markers, red blood cell count, white blood cell count and more. They could find no cause for my symptoms.

They kept me until the next evening when they let me go home with a systolic blood pressure of 180. At 180, you have an 80% chance you will be dead in 10 months. At 240, you can die at anytime.

Since then, I've seen more doctors than I had previously seen in my entire life. All of the doctors and nurses i have asked said that it was bad to get three vaccines at once, even though it's pushed by the pharmacies. Very few wanted to say that it was likely the cause of my problem

I have read a lot of university studies since and between .4% and 6% of the populations of the countries studied had a similar reaction to mine, after receiving the Covid shot, with varying levels of severity. The theory is that in people like me, our immune systems attack our red blood cells hurting their ability to carry oxygen, but not damaging them enough that our bodies kill them and take them out of circulation.

It takes about 6 weeks for your body to replace all your red blood cells. My blood oxygen rate climbed back up about 3 to 4 points a week, until I got RSV, when it dropped back down to 71% again. I've since climbed back up to the low end of a normal oxygen rate.

Governments have done a cost benefits analysis on giving people the Covid vaccines. They know full well that some people will have adverse reactions, like mine and that some people will die from receiving the vaccine. They obviously have concluded that more people will be saved. I agree that most people should be vaccinated. I unfortunately was one of the few with an adverse reaction.

They need to develop a test to see if you will react badly, before vaccinating you.

Keith

I have had two covid shots - the second may have slowed me a little the following day. I have had the Shingrex shingles shot, as has my wife - before covid - and it knocked us down for a couple days. Felt like the flu. But, way preferable to shingles - which I have had one. A friend of ours once said about shingles - I would not wish that on my ex husband.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Providence Farm] #7780364
01/23/23 01:47 PM
01/23/23 01:47 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Mike

The rub is can he preform his job or end up loosing it now?

Yeah, I've considered that too. He's working now. But I guess time will tell. The crummy part is that he works 2 jobs... Running into burning buildings to save people pays just a little over minimum wage.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780366
01/23/23 01:51 PM
01/23/23 01:51 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I am no Dr but Drs have admitted to me if you had shingles already the vaccine won't give you any less chance of a recurrence. At least its a real vaccine and not a MRNA. Its made from weakened virus.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780375
01/23/23 02:00 PM
01/23/23 02:00 PM
TN/OH
R
RM trapper Offline
trapper
RM trapper  Offline
trapper
R

TN/OH
My wife is a nurse and my best friends wife works in the heart center, they are seeing a huge increase of heart related problems in folks who have been vaccinated. My parents took the first two shots and within a week my mother who is 60 and in great health begin having problems with her heart beat. It would drop to the point she could barely walk from the kitchen to the living room and other times it would be racing. They've ran multiple test and cant determine any problems. My dad hasn't had any side effects from the vaccine so far

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780389
01/23/23 02:22 PM
01/23/23 02:22 PM
Arkansas
W
WhiteCliffs Online content
trapper
WhiteCliffs  Online Content
trapper
W

Arkansas
The covid vaccines are truly a polarizing issue, and one that very few folks are able to look at objectively. It is very much unfortunate that covid was made a political issue. I am almost 70 yrs old. I took the original shot early on, and a booster. I have a number of health issues that puts me in the high risk category. If you read about most medicines you are now taking, the side effects are alarming. My son is a Dr as is one of my best friends. They both saw a LOT of death and despair in their respective hospitals the first year and a half of covid. In fact, one of them contracted covid early on and is still suffering from long covid. Because of my health condition, they both advised me to take the vaccine, telling me my goal should be to put off getting covid as long as I could - until new treatments were developed and the disease itself would become less deadly over time.

Both my wife and I took the original shot. There was some concern because it was a new vaccine. My hope was many folks would not take the vaccine, so if there were a lot of vaccine takers who went down, there would still be plenty to carry on. I consider myself to be right down the middle on this.

I personally know an 81 yr old lady with COPD who died of covid, a 75 yr old lady with no pre-existing conditions who died of covid, a 62 yr old fit farmer who died of covid, and a 54 yr old fit and healthy fireman who died of covid - all in the first 18 months. I know a 55 yr old fit ex state trooper who spent a yr in rehab recovering from covid, a 45 yr old accountant who has still not been able to go back to work after two years, a 44 yr old electrician BIL who almost died and is still experiencing blood clots from covid and a 55 yr old Dr with long covid. With the exception of the Dr, who had the first covid shot and then tested positive for covid the next day, none of these folks had a covid vaccine before they got covid. In my almost 70 years, I have never personally known someone who died of flu.

I personally know no one who had the covid shot and died - although most of them had covid at sometime. I dont know of any of the vaccine takers who were hospitalized from either the vaccine or covid. I have not taken a vaccine in a couple of years now and dont intend to. Neither me or my wife has ever tested positive for covid. We dont wear masks, we fly on airplanes, we go to foreign countries - we live life like we did pre covid.

My son, the Dr, said he saw an increase in fatal diseases in his work a year or two after the lockdowns and attributes much of that to folks not going to regular checkups and screenings. He especially saw an increase in fatal cancers.

My personal opinion, this was a man created disease, and the politics on both sides made it much worse. I have no intentions of taking another covid booster. I have had a number of anti vaccine folks state that taking the vaccine is a personal choice, and then in the next breath, call me a Karen, and idiot, or bat snot crazy. I dont know any liberals, but I still see the odd person driving in a car alone, wearing a mask. I also know a couple of folks who had to quit their job because they would not take the vaccine.

Very few folks look at this whole debacle through unbiased eyes - and that has greatly made all of this worse.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: WhiteCliffs] #7780433
01/23/23 03:23 PM
01/23/23 03:23 PM
east central WI
D
Dirty D Offline
trapper
Dirty D  Offline
trapper
D

east central WI
Originally Posted by WhiteCliffs

I personally know an 81 yr old lady with COPD who died of covid, a 75 yr old lady with no pre-existing conditions who died of covid, a 62 yr old fit farmer who died of covid, and a 54 yr old fit and healthy fireman who died of covid - all in the first 18 months. I know a 55 yr old fit ex state trooper who spent a yr in rehab recovering from covid, a 45 yr old accountant who has still not been able to go back to work after two years, a 44 yr old electrician BIL who almost died and is still experiencing blood clots from covid and a 55 yr old Dr with long covid. With the exception of the Dr, who had the first covid shot and then tested positive for covid the next day, none of these folks had a covid vaccine before they got covid. In my almost 70 years, I have never personally known someone who died of flu.

I personally know no one who had the covid shot and died - although most of them had covid at sometime. I dont know of any of the vaccine takers who were hospitalized from either the vaccine or covid. I have not taken a vaccine in a couple of years now and dont intend to. Neither me or my wife has ever tested positive for covid. We dont wear masks, we fly on airplanes, we go to foreign countries - we live life like we did pre covid.

My son, the Dr, said he saw an increase in fatal diseases in his work a year or two after the lockdowns and attributes much of that to folks not going to regular checkups and screenings. He especially saw an increase in fatal cancers.

latest I saw from the CDC is that of all the covid deaths only 5% are from covid alone.
The rest had other issues (Comorbidity), the average number of these other issues was 5.

My Dad died from covid, at least thats the story,, he was 89, had a heart defect, pneumonia and dementia. If you'd of seen him in his last 1 year you'd think he was a dead man walking. He was very under weight, just skin and bones. He could not make it from the car in the garage to the kitchen table without stopping to catch his breath at least once. He had fallen in the shower, slipped in the tub and fallen out of bed. The rescue squad was at the house 3 times in one week alone. He, my Mom, my sister, her husband, me and my wife all got the covid around the same time. None of us at the time had the jab (fall of '20) and all of us have recovered with no ill effects.

So lots of anecdotal stories out there.

The biggest issue I see is the lack of care in the side effects of the jab. To admit the problem would be an indictment of the pharmaceutical industry, the medical profession, The CDC, the media and last but not least our Gov't leaders.
So its obvious why this gets little attention.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: yukonjeff] #7780434
01/23/23 03:27 PM
01/23/23 03:27 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by yukonjeff
I disagree. Less people should be vaccinated. Kids dont need them at all, and 98% of adults below the age of 70 unless obese dont need them and the best part is... they dont work. The drug companies admit it but still pushing the vax. why is that.

Remember Diamond and Silk the conservative black ladies Trump likes to bring on stage. Only one left now and she died from the vax along with many others that didn't need it.

https://rumble.com/v26mm4s-it-does-not-matter-if-you-are-vaxxed-or-not.html

There was a researcher who was partially responsible for the development of the RNA Pfizer "vaccine" on NewMax about a month ago. He said there is no reason for any child 12 or under to be getting the shot. One reason is they don't know what the long term effect will be for children. The other reason is that when this age group does contract the virus, they are the least affected; no more than a common cold or mild flu.

Yet, there were commercials trying to make parents sound like it was child abuse if they didn't have their youngsters get the shot. One was a doctor who said she had even had her 6 month old get the shot.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780441
01/23/23 03:41 PM
01/23/23 03:41 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
So, this is what we are left with, everyone comparing their personal observations from one to a dozen folks they know, and trying to draw some reasonable conclusions about things. Meanwhile, the folks in charge with reams of data to draw from continue to dole out only what they want us to hear to support the desired narrative. Wouldn't it be great if we could actually trust those in charge, but their past actions, lack of honesty and transparency does not elicit much trust.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780452
01/23/23 04:04 PM
01/23/23 04:04 PM
Mississippi
B
baseballtrapper Offline
trapper
baseballtrapper  Offline
trapper
B

Mississippi
I had a heart attack last April at 36 years old. 100% blockage of the circumflex artery. I took the 1st moderna shot. 6'1'' 220lbs and have always been very active. Never smoked. No, I cant track it back to any family members on either side. My diet.... well i like the good stuff like fried chicken skin and pork chitterlings a few times each spring. I'm blessed to be here to say the least.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780467
01/23/23 04:26 PM
01/23/23 04:26 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
TLDR - but I have 5 friends that were killed by covid. I wish they had tried the shot.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780486
01/23/23 04:59 PM
01/23/23 04:59 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Some of us tried to warn others .......but it's an uphill battle , fighting against a very powerful and relentless brain washing campaign .

A lot of good info got axed .........deemed as " fake news "

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780489
01/23/23 05:02 PM
01/23/23 05:02 PM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
The Chinese virus was planed!. To kill as many people.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Giant Sage] #7780519
01/23/23 05:47 PM
01/23/23 05:47 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Giant Sage
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
The government and it's agencies did similar war games for 911 and the release of COVID, the COVID war game was called Event 201 lead by Bill Gates. The document above is the war game for the government's response with a vaccine.

I se you've done your homework Ken.
I have I cousin a step brother and my sisters best friend that all are gone ages 60-62 they died within a year of each other. They each had one thing in common. Every one of my family members that decided to not take the Vax. Have had Covid they are all alive and healthy today. The three deaths that i mentioned were all heart attacks.
Coincidence?
I bealeave we may have more than one pandemic.
Rich

Yeah Rich is almost as if they faked a pandemic to create one that can't be stopped

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Mike in A-town] #7780526
01/23/23 06:00 PM
01/23/23 06:00 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma

Mike

What's horrible about that Mike is that most people don't make it 5 to 8 years after getting myocarditis it's a death sentence

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: walleye101] #7780527
01/23/23 06:02 PM
01/23/23 06:02 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by walleye101
So, this is what we are left with, everyone comparing their personal observations from one to a dozen folks they know, and trying to draw some reasonable conclusions about things. Meanwhile, the folks in charge with reams of data to draw from continue to dole out only what they want us to hear to support the desired narrative. Wouldn't it be great if we could actually trust those in charge, but their past actions, lack of honesty and transparency does not elicit much trust.

We should never trust anyone in charge of govt or big business. You are a commodity and will always be looked at as such. The old timers really knew what was up, too bad the youngsters didn't get the memo

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: AntiGov] #7780528
01/23/23 06:05 PM
01/23/23 06:05 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by AntiGov
Some of us tried to warn others .......but it's an uphill battle , fighting against a very powerful and relentless brain washing campaign .

A lot of good info got axed .........deemed as " fake news "

Yes it's actually more than that. It is a psychological operation against the entire planet mainly the western nations. I used to be illegal to practice psychological warfare against the population of the uS but not anymore. We are sheep being lead to the slaughter and anyone pimping the narrative is doing the world govts work, and unfortunately part of the problem.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread