No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793884
02/08/23 01:34 PM
02/08/23 01:34 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

It was very educational.

-Goofy-
Re: Insurrection [Re: Anglinscreek] #7793897
02/08/23 02:06 PM
02/08/23 02:06 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Anglinscreek
He actually has a point

If BLM or such did the same thing you would want them mowed down.

If Biden runs for office and the election gets truly stolen, then most on here won't care because it didn't happen to "their" guy.

Funny that it was ok a year or so earlier? Its always a one way street with democrats whining.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ale...tation-leading-protest/story?id=59165661

Just a protest until conservatives do it.

Last edited by hippie; 02/08/23 02:08 PM.
Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793901
02/08/23 02:18 PM
02/08/23 02:18 PM
mn north of blakely
S
Steven 49er Offline
trapper
Steven 49er  Offline
trapper
S

mn north of blakely
Hippie, they called what happened in Minneapolis a peaceful protest.

"Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon". Milton Friedman.
Re: Insurrection [Re: Steven 49er] #7793928
02/08/23 03:02 PM
02/08/23 03:02 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Hippie, they called what happened in Minneapolis a peaceful protest.

Yeh, my son in law drives semi and he spent several months in the Cities hauling the remnants of the destruction to vehicles, buildings, etc. And how many businesses were destroyed by vandalism and fire, never to re-open? Thanks to BLM & Antifa.

Like Hippie said, "Just a protest until conservatives do it".

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793957
02/08/23 04:02 PM
02/08/23 04:02 PM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
It is impossible for me to fathom that some here are so clueless as to the real danger our country faces…. Gotta clue for ya. It’s not the “Orange Man”! It’s sheep like yourselves that are scared to leave the flock because they have a shepard leading them. Regardless if he is senile and nothing more than a puppet on strings for the globalist agenda. Notice the lack of capital letter in shepard, the true Shepard will bring us home someday.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793979
02/08/23 05:09 PM
02/08/23 05:09 PM
Iowa
L
Ltrman Offline
trapper
Ltrman  Offline
trapper
L

Iowa
T-man libs coming out in droves.....gotta love it.

Re: Insurrection [Re: mskrtman] #7793982
02/08/23 05:16 PM
02/08/23 05:16 PM
Iowa
L
Ltrman Offline
trapper
Ltrman  Offline
trapper
L

Iowa
Originally Posted by mskrtman
Just because the people own the Capitol doesn't mean you have free rein to break in do damage and disrupt Congress. If I tried to break into the House chambers followed by a mob screaming they wanted to hang the Vice President it wouldn't surprise me if I was shot.

Break in? The vast majority were waved in with the doors held open for them. I guess if you're wearing a pink kitty hat it's perfectly ok to disrupt Congress? Or have celebrities threatening to kill a POTUS at his inauguration. Wear your Pusey hat and no one will shoot you. They only shoot you if you're wearing a MAGA hat...and unarmed

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793994
02/08/23 05:38 PM
02/08/23 05:38 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

They weren’t prepared for the ambush, lesson learned. It won’t happen next time.

-Goofy-
Re: Insurrection [Re: Anglinscreek] #7794101
02/08/23 09:17 PM
02/08/23 09:17 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by Anglinscreek
He actually has a point

If BLM or such did the same thing you would want them mowed down.

If Biden runs for office and the election gets truly stolen, then most on here won't care because it didn't happen to "their" guy.

No, this might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Re: Insurrection [Re: ] #7794213
02/08/23 11:43 PM
02/08/23 11:43 PM
NW Wisconsin
M
Muskrat Love Offline
trapper
Muskrat Love  Offline
trapper
M

NW Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Mark June
[quote=danvee]Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

I'm gonna take a guess that danvee is old enough to have been one of the hippies at Woodstock.
And has held on to that philosophy with gladness.
Am I close to the green with that chip shot?

Mark.....I believe there was a misspelling in your post on this thread........ Didn't you mean "cheap,shot"?

You portray yourself as an educated man of the cloth, and yet I've seen your posts, on occasion, drifting from "What Jesus Would Do".

Just an observation!

And in a response to "Why would POTUS be someone's guy".......... Well, it was probably the Trump flags and banners we witnessed, being carried by the insurgents that day.

Blessings,

Muskrat Love

Last edited by Muskrat Love; 02/08/23 11:46 PM.

"I'm an old dog, and these are all new tricks!"
Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7794218
02/08/23 11:56 PM
02/08/23 11:56 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Just wow...

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7794223
02/09/23 12:04 AM
02/09/23 12:04 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by danvee
Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

Wow.

Care to explain to me how someone can trespass on public property?

Apparently some people don't realize the US capitol building is owned by every American... And the people who work there are OUR employees... And their wages come out of OUR pockets. Every taxpayer in the country should be free to waltz into that building and see how the job is going. Unless of course you worship government and think it's holy ground.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Insurrection [Re: mskrtman] #7794232
02/09/23 12:12 AM
02/09/23 12:12 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by mskrtman
Just because the people own the Capitol doesn't mean you have free rein to break in do damage and disrupt Congress. If I tried to break into the House chambers followed by a mob screaming they wanted to hang the Vice President it wouldn't surprise me if I was shot.

Everyone working in that building should live in abject fear for their lives every day. They should be absolutely terrified that if they try to pass stupid legislation that we will drag them out in the streets and hang them from the lampposts.

As far as the broken windows, etc... That's called vandalism. Make everyone responsible pay for it out of their pockets like kids who tore up the swing set in the city park.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Insurrection [Re: Mike in A-town] #7794241
02/09/23 12:53 AM
02/09/23 12:53 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Originally Posted by danvee
Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

Wow.

Care to explain to me how someone can trespass on public property?

Apparently some people don't realize the US capitol building is owned by every American... And the people who work there are OUR employees... And their wages come out of OUR pockets. Every taxpayer in the country should be free to waltz into that building and see how the job is going. Unless of course you worship government and think it's holy ground.

Mike

Just like FHA.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Insurrection [Re: Muskrat Love] #7794287
02/09/23 07:10 AM
02/09/23 07:10 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Muskrat Love
[quote=danvee]Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

I'm gonna take a guess that danvee is old enough to have been one of the hippies at Woodstock.

Mark.....I believe there was a misspelling in your post on this thread........ Didn't you mean "cheap,shot"?

You portray yourself as an educated man of the cloth, and yet I've seen your posts, on occasion, drifting from "What Jesus Would Do".

Just an observation!

And in a response to "Why would POTUS be someone's guy".......... Well, it was probably the Trump flags and banners we witnessed, being carried by the insurgents that day.

Blessings,

Muskrat Love

For the person with the Captain and Tennille title song as their tag line, I wish I was perfect, but I'm not. Far from it. Never will be this side of glory. I'm a sinner with a far, far ways to go.
You read what you want into how other people should act, and you can judge them as you must, but I explained that already to danvee who was advocating to shoot people. Which of course it the opposite of the make love not war hippie festival.
Cheap shot? You make the call. I flavored my response for sure. Maybe I should just typed, "God says don't shoot people."
Is that more theological sound? Make your grade?

You're biased. I'm biased. We're all biased in our philosophy so you read into another person's writing things it doesn't contain ML, like malice, which would render it a "cheap shot."
It was a round about way to say why kill people for their views and possible unlawfulness when the constitution of this land says they are to be arrested, charged, arraigned and judged by others.
And we pick 13 because often there are people who are biased to much in one direction they don't judge fairly so a pool of jurors tends to work that out fairly... for the accused.

I have never seen you end a post with blessings conveyed to another?
You might check that log in your own eye before you call out the splinter in mine.
I'll do the same.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7794290
02/09/23 07:18 AM
02/09/23 07:18 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Lawyers are the reason there are opinions for right and wrong.

-Goofy-
Re: Insurrection [Re: Muskrat Love] #7794311
02/09/23 07:57 AM
02/09/23 07:57 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by Muskrat Love

Just an observation!

Blessings,

Muskrat Love

Mark is a big meanie!

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7794318
02/09/23 08:07 AM
02/09/23 08:07 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

lol

-Goofy-
Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7794393
02/09/23 09:54 AM
02/09/23 09:54 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
The capitol hill reaction from both sides comes down to one thing.

It scared the crap out of ALL of them.

And now they, ALL OF THEM, want to teach us peasants a lesson. Anyone who they can find to prosecute and put in sensory deprivation they will do gladly and nothing will be written or said about it.

Unless your name is Ray Epps.

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Insurrection [Re: bowhunter27295] #7794396
02/09/23 09:58 AM
02/09/23 09:58 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
The capitol hill reaction from both sides comes down to one thing.

It scared the crap out of ALL of them.

And now they, ALL OF THEM, want to teach us peasants a lesson. Anyone who they can find to prosecute and put in sensory deprivation they will do gladly and nothing will be written or said about it.

Unless your name is Ray Epps.

This is the very reason they should be scared even more.

-Goofy-
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread