No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793768
02/08/23 09:20 AM
02/08/23 09:20 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
Originally Posted by danvee
Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

Sorry bud that is the peoples house not the bums who were elected

Re: Insurrection [Re: Anglinscreek] #7793773
02/08/23 09:35 AM
02/08/23 09:35 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Anglinscreek
He actually has a point

If BLM or such did the same thing you would want them mowed down.

If Biden runs for office and the election gets truly stolen, then most on here won't care because it didn't happen to "their" guy.

BLM did occupy a state house in Washington state for a week they even declared themselves not in the US any more

and while people didn't die at the capitol building the capitol zone had several murders and we were told it was all mostly peaceful protest

they let the local drug lord patrol the streets of the zone

they went into peoples homes and businesses and demanded they be fed

recall C.H.A.Z Capitol hill autonomous zone

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793775
02/08/23 09:36 AM
02/08/23 09:36 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Only thing that went wrong on 6, January, was the trials for those that entered the capital. There should have never been trials, except dereliction of duty for the guards, everyone of the rioters should have been justifiably shot for entering a secured area. Two center mass, one to the head. I wonder how it would have been talked about on here if Biden lost the election and claimed it was rigged and had his riot thugs enter the capitol. Someone breaks the glass on my window, breaks in the door is going to get a load of buckshot, castle doctrine, nuff said

Watching/listening to that whole orchastrated, made for TV, production on the Jan 6 "insurrection", you wonder who actually buys into these types of theatrics? Then you read a post like the one above............................

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793784
02/08/23 10:05 AM
02/08/23 10:05 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Don't you love it when liberals out themselves. Mark another one down that can't be relied on or trusted.

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793788
02/08/23 10:21 AM
02/08/23 10:21 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Some were led in why?? maybe dereliction of duty?, before the lockdown? Maybe on orders from one administration or the other. After the area was secured and windows were breaking and some of the things that were said breaking into secured offices and the vice president and representatives being taken to safe areas it was no longer a peaceful protest. As for preacher Junes remark no I was not a hippie but was serving my country, your golf game is way off. When someone breaks into your home preach to them see what happens. A lot of folks on this site preach about protecting the border and condone what when on January 6? When the doors get locked it means keep out!

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793789
02/08/23 10:23 AM
02/08/23 10:23 AM
Kansas
K
Kansasace2 Offline
trapper
Kansasace2  Offline
trapper
K

Kansas
The sooner everyone wakes up and realizes, “Republicans use power to get money-Democrats use money to get power “ we will be forever on the uni party turd bird treadmill. You only believe there is a difference or choice when there really is not. That’s the game.

Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793791
02/08/23 10:25 AM
02/08/23 10:25 AM
Kansas
K
Kansasace2 Offline
trapper
Kansasace2  Offline
trapper
K

Kansas
Some were led in why?? maybe dereliction of duty?, before the lockdown? Maybe on orders from one administration or the other. After the area was secured and windows were breaking and some of the things that were said breaking into secured offices and the vice president and representatives being taken to safe areas it was no longer a peaceful protest. As for preacher Junes remark no I was not a hippie but was serving my country, your golf game is way off. When someone breaks into your home preach to them see what happens. A lot of folks on this site preach about protecting the border and condone what when on January 6? When the doors get locked it means keep out!

Especially electric magnetic locks, you know a humvee would be needed to break that open, who unlocked em?

Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793795
02/08/23 10:50 AM
02/08/23 10:50 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Thank you for your service for all of us. Sorry you missed my internet attempt at humor. I figured you "were not" at the peacenik "make love, not war" festival since your post had the comment to shoot to kill. But you are old enough to have been there wink

And the "home" the people on Jan 6 broke into used to be known as the "We the People's" point of rally, but now some people say SHOOT 'EM?
There's too much zeal to shoot people these days.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Insurrection [Re: Anglinscreek] #7793800
02/08/23 11:01 AM
02/08/23 11:01 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
State capitol is vastly different from national capitol.

How many people were killed in this insurrection? Was it an attempt to overthrow the U. S. Government? So we have photos of them sitting in the speaker of the houses chair?

Is this bad because it's transgender? Would Newsweek give the same writing for largely far right, whites?

Would people's views of the January 6th insurrection be different if it was done by transgenders or BLM?

Yes we know, The National capital is All Powerful and must be worshipped. How would people that dont know what gender they are know what Capital they are in?

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793802
02/08/23 11:04 AM
02/08/23 11:04 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Agree Mark, I still have reservations about Vietnam and all wars and violence here in the US. Also agree with Kansasace more money is all they want and the power is in the people and we have few politicians that are not crooks. I truly believe in democracy that it is the best form of government but the hardest to live with at times and tenuous. Maybe if we could get 50 percent of Americans to quit paying taxes one year they would listen to our needs. The riots and insurrections are not the way to do it. Time to go trap, that's my peace and solace not into causing hard feelings for anyone just my opinions stated but I do have fangs, claws and teeth like them Texas critters.

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793808
02/08/23 11:09 AM
02/08/23 11:09 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
There is not enough acreage of common ground to stave off the bloodshed coming. Review of some of these posts inspires me to throw another cake mix in the ball mill and contemplate how many I can feed with it.

I don’t want to but, it seems a duty.

-Goofy-
Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793809
02/08/23 11:10 AM
02/08/23 11:10 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes

The cowardly security guy who shot and killed that unarmed woman should be in prison. Instead, the main stream media projected him as a hero.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Insurrection [Re: ] #7793812
02/08/23 11:13 AM
02/08/23 11:13 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Mark June

I'm gonna take a guess that danvee is old enough to have been one of the hippies at Woodstock.
And has held on to that philosophy with gladness.
Am I close to the green with that chip shot?

Hole in one!

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793821
02/08/23 11:27 AM
02/08/23 11:27 AM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
danvee, 50% of americans already don't pay federal taxes.

Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793824
02/08/23 11:35 AM
02/08/23 11:35 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.

Just so as you should know, for like future references and all, The Capital BELONGS to the people, It just houses idgits, It where they are supposed to go to work. You should feel free to walk the halls of any govt. building, if not you are in the wrong country.

Last edited by Diggerman; 02/08/23 11:36 AM.
Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793840
02/08/23 12:05 PM
02/08/23 12:05 PM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Agree Mark, I still have reservations about Vietnam and all wars and violence here in the US. Also agree with Kansasace more money is all they want and the power is in the people and we have few politicians that are not crooks. I truly believe in democracy that it is the best form of government but the hardest to live with at times and tenuous. Maybe if we could get 50 percent of Americans to quit paying taxes one year they would listen to our needs. The riots and insurrections are not the way to do it. Time to go trap, that's my peace and solace not into causing hard feelings for anyone just my opinions stated but I do have fangs, claws and teeth like them Texas critters.

You believe in Democracy, well good, Try to find one. In a Democracy, 51% of the people can vote the other 49% into slavery, Democracy's dont last long. The country you live in is a Constitutional Republic, Blue printed by the Constitution, and needs to be followed so as we do not fall into the traps of a Democracy.

Re: Insurrection [Re: danvee] #7793857
02/08/23 12:40 PM
02/08/23 12:40 PM
Iowa
L
Ltrman Offline
trapper
Ltrman  Offline
trapper
L

Iowa

Wyoming? Are you buddies with the Cheney's? Who do you hunt with, Dick. You must be lonely out there. Maybe Oregon would suit you better. Remember when all those protesters occupied the Senate offices and wouldn't leave? Over Trump's immigration policy? How many got shot and killed, you know, for entering a restricted area. I guess you would have been in favor of slaughtering them all....including AOC, whom I believe participated.

Re: Insurrection [Re: Anglinscreek] #7793862
02/08/23 12:45 PM
02/08/23 12:45 PM
eastern WV
R
Ridge Runner1960 Offline
trapper
Ridge Runner1960  Offline
trapper
R

eastern WV
State capitol is vastly different from national capitol.

How many people were killed in this insurrection? Was it an attempt to overthrow the U. S. Government? So we have photos of them sitting in the speaker of the houses chair?

Is this bad because it's transgender? Would Newsweek give the same writing for largely far right, whites?

Would people's views of the January 6th insurrection be different if it was done by transgenders or BLM?

If J6 was an attempt to overthrow the US government where were the weapons? were any fires started? How did the doors get unlocked? anybody with common sense knows it was a legal protest that turned violent by the actions of antifa and the feds! and the only ones killed were unarmed citizens one shot, one beat to death.

Re: Insurrection [Re: Providence Farm] #7793864
02/08/23 12:52 PM
02/08/23 12:52 PM
Iowa
L
Ltrman Offline
trapper
Ltrman  Offline
trapper
L

Iowa
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Don't you love it when liberals out themselves. Mark another one down that can't be relied on or trusted.

Worse than anti's. They've already infiltrated by pretending to be something they aren't. It's impossible to support libs and trapping at the same time. Impossible.

Re: Insurrection [Re: warrior] #7793867
02/08/23 12:53 PM
02/08/23 12:53 PM
Mn
M
mskrtman Offline
trapper
mskrtman  Offline
trapper
M

Mn
Just because the people own the Capitol doesn't mean you have free rein to break in do damage and disrupt Congress. If I tried to break into the House chambers followed by a mob screaming they wanted to hang the Vice President it wouldn't surprise me if I was shot.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread