No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: hippie] #7797320
02/13/23 12:19 AM
02/13/23 12:19 AM
Minnesota
MNEric Offline
trapper
MNEric  Offline
trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by Badger23
The lady in the Busch light commercial is a staunch anti hunter and anti farming nut. She's the ASPCA spokesperson. Busch light claims to be supportive of farming and hunting so kinda perplexed by that.

Yep, I took it as them portraying her as stupid....not knowing a wolf from a dog.

That is the way I took it as well. It was funny she looked scared when he told her it was a wolf not a dog

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7797323
02/13/23 12:23 AM
02/13/23 12:23 AM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Blue Moon was great

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7797328
02/13/23 12:30 AM
02/13/23 12:30 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Online content
trapper
Law Dog  Online Content
trapper

Central, SD
They can't be very funny anymore for fear of offending the woke, comedy is based on tragedy the reason for the 2 masks. It's sad so many cave into so few.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7797381
02/13/23 06:35 AM
02/13/23 06:35 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
I watched the Western Movies about the Sacketts. It was better than a bunch of Woke Kneeling Racist whiners!! Did the Packers win?? I always liked that Brett Favre. He must be getting kinda old to be playing Ball. Maybe some Day I will watch Pro Ball again IF they ever learn how to STAND for our Anthem and our Veterans!!! GO BUCKEYES and MOUNTAINEERS!!!

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: randall brannon] #7797402
02/13/23 07:36 AM
02/13/23 07:36 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by randall brannon
I watched the Western Movies about the Sacketts. It was better than a bunch of Woke Kneeling Racist whiners!! Did the Packers win?? I always liked that Brett Favre. He must be getting kinda old to be playing Ball. Maybe some Day I will watch Pro Ball again IF they ever learn how to STAND for our Anthem and our Veterans!!! GO BUCKEYES and MOUNTAINEERS!!!

So you watch college ball, where all the pro players learn their wokeness, lol

And, there were college players that knelt.

Last edited by hippie; 02/13/23 07:50 AM.
Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7797487
02/13/23 09:51 AM
02/13/23 09:51 AM
SE SD
D
DWC Offline
trapper
DWC  Offline
trapper
D

SE SD
I watched off and on last night. I failed to see the wokeness. Started off with a tribute to Pat Tillman and those who work for his foundation. Saw one commercial That I was unsure a out but then it ended up being a commercial about Jesus. The Busch Light one was great.

For those that only watch college, what about it is different to you? It’s all pay to play anymore.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Badger23] #7797504
02/13/23 10:06 AM
02/13/23 10:06 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
The lady in the Busch light commercial is a staunch anti hunter and anti farming nut. She's the ASPCA spokesperson. Busch light claims to be supportive of farming and hunting so kinda perplexed by that.

I took it as them poking fun of her stupidity.... but yet... she agreed to be in it and they no doubt paid her to be in it soooo also not too sure what to make of it,.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: yotetrapper30] #7797507
02/13/23 10:12 AM
02/13/23 10:12 AM
Wisconsin
E
Eagleye Offline OP
trapper
Eagleye  Offline OP
trapper
E

Wisconsin
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I took it as them poking fun of her stupidity.... but yet... she agreed to be in it and they no doubt paid her to be in it soooo also not too sure what to make of it,.

I was conflicted myself- it definitely spoofed her and maybe she just sold out, it didn't paint her in a good light - that's for sure.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7797516
02/13/23 10:37 AM
02/13/23 10:37 AM
La Crosse, WI
Macthediver Offline
trapper
Macthediver  Offline
trapper

La Crosse, WI
Did I miss all that again?? Maybe next year..

Mac

"Never Forget Which Way Is Up"

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: DWC] #7797531
02/13/23 11:05 AM
02/13/23 11:05 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by DWC
I watched off and on last night. I failed to see the wokeness. Started off with a tribute to Pat Tillman and those who work for his foundation. Saw one commercial That I was unsure a out but then it ended up being a commercial about Jesus. The Busch Light one was great.

For those that only watch college, what about it is different to you? It’s all pay to play anymore.

I do nopt see them kneeling for the anthem and turn it into a Racist Political Game like they do with the NFL!! I have been to DOZENS of Ohio and WV games and they all stand for the anthem!!

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: hippie] #7797537
02/13/23 11:10 AM
02/13/23 11:10 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa

I have been to BOTH WV and Ohio State and have never seen any kneeling during the anthem. You must be confused with your NFL Racist that never learned to support there country. Maybe that is why nyou see a lot of NFL players in Criminal trouble!!!

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: randall brannon] #7797539
02/13/23 11:11 AM
02/13/23 11:11 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by DWC

I do nopt see them kneeling for the anthem and turn it into a Racist Political Game like they do with the NFL!! I have been to DOZENS of Ohio and WV games and they all stand for the anthem!!

Good for you, do you want a medal or something that you keep whining on these threads?

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: hippie] #7797543
02/13/23 11:16 AM
02/13/23 11:16 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa

Kaperdick never learned his wokeness in College!! He was raised right but then got hooked up with a Racist woman who constantly whines about Racism and Reperations and then he even turned on his own adopted American Parents!! He got woke from the wrong people. Us Veterans made sacrifices for this country and this flag and these POS despise that!!! Again I know that the college Games I have went to never knelt because they still usually know what bthis country USED to mstand for!! Whatever college you are watching you should speak up!!

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: randall brannon] #7797553
02/13/23 11:30 AM
02/13/23 11:30 AM
Happy Valley
CoonsBane Offline
trapper
CoonsBane  Offline
trapper

Happy Valley

I have been to BOTH WV and Ohio State and have never seen any kneeling during the anthem. You must be confused with your NFL Racist that never learned to support there country. Maybe that is why nyou see a lot of NFL players in Criminal trouble!!!

Most college teams aren't on the field during the anthem. Poor argument.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7797561
02/13/23 11:37 AM
02/13/23 11:37 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
How do you square the Mountaineers wearing a BLM sticker on their helmets?

You're sheltered if you don't think colleges are as bad if not worse.

https://voiceofmotown.com/west-virginia-football-releases-powerful-message/

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: hippie] #7797863
02/13/23 08:12 PM
02/13/23 08:12 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa

I thought you were tired of the Whining Whiner!!! Never saw them with any stickers so if they did it was not approved by the College!!

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: CoonsBane] #7797865
02/13/23 08:14 PM
02/13/23 08:14 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by CoonsBane

Most college teams aren't on the field during the anthem. Poor argument.

WV is on the field and most Quarterbacks and others are last minute warm ups until the Anthem is played. You must be watching some libturd College Game!!

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: randall brannon] #7797900
02/13/23 08:42 PM
02/13/23 08:42 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa

I thought you were tired of the Whining Whiner!!! Never saw them with any stickers so if they did it was not approved by the College!!

Looks like hippie has got you on this one.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7797931
02/13/23 09:20 PM
02/13/23 09:20 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I actually agree with him about this, I didn't watch football for a year and a half while they were kneeling.

He's wrong in his thinking about college not doing it also tho, and to troll every football thread last night.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials [Re: Eagleye] #7798207
02/14/23 08:44 AM
02/14/23 08:44 AM
Happy Valley
CoonsBane Offline
trapper
CoonsBane  Offline
trapper

Happy Valley
At many college football games, the teams are in the lockerroom during the National Anthem. The marching band is on the field performing the pregame show, including the National Anthem before the teams make their entrance onto the field.

As a matter of fact, some universities talked about changing where their players were during the anthem to actually allow them to "protest" but not many actually made a change.

This is why there was no widespread "protests" in college football, they just didn't have the opportunity to do it.

Every single NFL player also played in college. Your argument is weak and you don't know what you're talking about.

Also, what makes it a libturd college game when the players weren't on the field for the pregame show for decades before these "protests" began?

I'm disgusted with the NFL as well. If you want to comment about it, so be it. You look foolish with your weak argument about college football and sound like a child commenting on every Super Bowl thread with the same comment about Brett Farve and the Packers. It wasn't really funny or witty the first time you did it and it certainly wasn't by the third time.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread