No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... #7822352
03/16/23 10:34 PM
03/16/23 10:34 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
....follow up from other recent events.

Let me start by saying I really don't care what people think of me; call me "traitor", call me "Putin boot licker", call me whatever, I really don't care. My allegiance is to the Bill of Rights to the U.S. Constitution and not to some cartel of elites who now actually run roughshod or just ignore the American people. Its the common, average American people who are great, not some now corrupt system that is in DC and their various forms of Praetorian Guard.

Anyway, this post is a follow on about the downing of the U.S. Reaper surveillance drone in the Black Sea and it being the end of "tit-for-tat" of events that happened several days beforehand. Most of that tale is found in an alternative "media" link below but its a 10-15 minute read about current war events and I know that will turn off 90% of the population who have an attention span of 30 seconds to maybe 3 minutes about geopolitical things so I summarized things and posted it in another place tonight. Here's that:

The U.S. corporate media has been all awash about the Reaper drone's demise over the Black Sea not too far from the Russian main naval base at Sevastopol. What hasn't been said by any of these media folks is the mock B-52 bombing run towards St. Petersburg (Leningrad for people raised in the USSR era) , one of the most important cities in Russia. This happened a couple of days before the Reaper fun way to the southeast. Of course, the B-52 run, with the plane's transponder on, was just NATO grabbing their collective man-meat and telling the Rus we still have something between the legs. But why would NATO command send that BUFF on its little mission? Perhaps they were seriously po'd that some Rus hyper-sonic missiles hit an important deep "basement" somewhere in Ukieland where more than the just locals were hanging out and helping to run things. The U.S. government will never admit such a strike happened, and maybe its all just some 5th generation warfare info from the Rus side but it is a bit interesting. Or maybe the Russians just got tired of real time tactical targeting information being given to the AFU or somebody in southern Ukieland for attempted strikes on things in Crimea and other places behind the Russian lines. The normal NATO/Russian tripwires of what can and can't be done seem to be fraying a bit and that's not overly comforting. Not comforting at all...

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8a434c39-e6b0-4606-9f9b-3c7f22cc380b_1200x1143.jpeg

The fact is that NATO and Russia are already at war with each other, the only real difference is that currently there aren't large numbers of NATO ground and air assets (direct kinetic action) engaged right now. If you're cool with that, great, I hope it all works out how you think it will. Personally, I don't think it will, unless the U.S. Space Force truly has direct energy weapons and the rods of thor (or God) that are actually deployed and can be sustained-- the rods of thor only have so many shots before their out so if they don't wipe out the Russian ruling class is those limited number of shots... Maybe, maybe not.

But just ask yourself one question, why are NATO leaders willing to lay so much on the table for Ukraine's 1991 borders?? Or is Ukraine just a means to an end for something else? Maybe it really is only to keep the western financial system of fiat currency in place as the global dominant system. Or maybe its just a testing ground and pretext for something else, such as total political control over their populations?? If the this war actually goes direct kinetic between NATO and Russia, do you think people such as Tucker Carlson or Douglas MacGregor or anyone else will be allowed to speak? Probably not, dissent of any kind questioning the war will be squashed. If that's how you want to live, good for you but that's not my style. I hope lots and lots of Americans don't die if this thing actually goes full "live". But only God knows for sure and He's far greater than anything currently walking the earth...

https://open.substack.com/pub/simpl...p;utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822357
03/16/23 10:40 PM
03/16/23 10:40 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
^great post, npcfed

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822418
03/16/23 11:41 PM
03/16/23 11:41 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
BINGO!!!

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822424
03/16/23 11:49 PM
03/16/23 11:49 PM
Wisconsin
B
Bear Tracker Offline
trapper
Bear Tracker  Offline
trapper
B

Wisconsin
Yep exactly

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822430
03/17/23 12:06 AM
03/17/23 12:06 AM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
Question. If you favour Russia in this Russia/Ukraine war and USA gets completely involved and your Son’s and Daughters are fighting against Russia, are you still in favour of Russia?

Cold as ice!
Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822431
03/17/23 12:39 AM
03/17/23 12:39 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
I hope no one believes that since I'm against the US getting involved in the war I'm in favor of Russia. I think our sons and daughters lives are worth more than the corrupt agenda of this administration.

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822432
03/17/23 12:40 AM
03/17/23 12:40 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
any intelligent person understands that yes sir.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: Marty] #7822469
03/17/23 05:44 AM
03/17/23 05:44 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Marty
^great post, npcfed

X5

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822505
03/17/23 06:56 AM
03/17/23 06:56 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
x6

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822523
03/17/23 07:12 AM
03/17/23 07:12 AM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA

I find most of your posts concerning the Russia/Ukraine/United States conflict to be spot on and in complete alignment with my own opinions on the subject.

I don't understand why so many here on Tman regurgitate the MSM talking points on this conflict when they would never trust anything the MSM says on any other subject?

Eh...wot?

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822545
03/17/23 07:53 AM
03/17/23 07:53 AM
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline
trapper

Manitoba
What if they come for Alaska next? In todays dollars, the US bought it off the Empire about $150 mil. The ruskies got taken!

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822554
03/17/23 08:03 AM
03/17/23 08:03 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
Question. If you favour Russia in this Russia/Ukraine war and USA gets completely involved and your Son’s and Daughters are fighting against Russia, are you still in favour of Russia?

JP- Good question. No, if things go fully kinetic between NATO and Russia, I will probably disappear from tman and concentrate more on my family situation. My paratroop kid understands my position and now also questions some things from his own research. If he and his unit go to fight, he will be fighting for his guys and for the original ideas the United States is supposed to stand for in its existence. And if the kid survives such a war, and we're all still here, he will have to deal with things the the help of Lord Jesus.

My WWII vet uncle, probably knowing his time was short on this earth, told my brother after he returned from Iraq, that one of the hardest things he (Uncle Rich) had dealt with in the years after his return from Europe, was that he might have killed distant cousins of his while fighting in Germany. Uncle Rich was only about 2 generations removed from German Christian people (living in what is now southern Ukraine as German farmer settlers) who were basically pacifist in following certain Biblical scripture. So this guy goes from that background to getting the Bronze Star with Valor for singe handily taking out at least one German machine nest with his M-1. Go figure. I never knew about his Bronze Star w V or any of those details until his little talk with my brother 3 or so months before he died.

My nephew is a field grade full-time Army National Guard officer in a western state. I don't talk with him much but he certainly knows my and more importantly my brother's feelings. I suspect his response would be about the same as my enlisted kid, he will do his duty for his soldiers and to do what he needs to do to get as many of them home alive. He won't be fighting for Sniffy, the minions, or somebody like chicken hawk Aunt Lindsey in DC.

So it goes...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: Jurassic Park] #7822587
03/17/23 08:59 AM
03/17/23 08:59 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

I think Russia was hoping to steal the drone by knocking it off course with the fuel dump.

I think many remained confused, a lack of support for Ukraine is not support for Russia.

I would tell them not to go. If they choose to go that is their choice and I would pray for their safety. If someone tries to force my brother, cousins, kids to go to war against their will, it will greatly clarify who my enemy is.

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822589
03/17/23 09:02 AM
03/17/23 09:02 AM
alberta
S
spjones Offline
trapper
spjones  Offline
trapper
S

alberta
Wouldn’t it be something if China slides in and negotiates a ceasefire/peace deal between Russia and Ukraine?

Leaving the west out

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: spjones] #7822596
03/17/23 09:10 AM
03/17/23 09:10 AM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by spjones
Wouldn’t it be something if China slides in and negotiates a ceasefire/peace deal between Russia and Ukraine?

Leaving the west out

China comes out the diplomatic winner
China comes out the resource winner (since they get Russian oil and gas now)
China comes out the currency winner
The U.S comes out the false moral high ground winner, at least we got to put Ukrainian flags on our FB profiles.

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: spjones] #7822598
03/17/23 09:12 AM
03/17/23 09:12 AM
USA-WI
K
Kre Offline
trapper
Kre  Offline
trapper
K

USA-WI

Leaving the west out

It sure would cut down on the Tman posting. What would these goofballs do if they couldn't rant about the that war?

I suppose they'd find something...

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822602
03/17/23 09:16 AM
03/17/23 09:16 AM
alberta
S
spjones Offline
trapper
spjones  Offline
trapper
S

alberta
China just negotiated a peace deal between the Saudis and Iran

Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: NonPCfed] #7822664
03/17/23 10:49 AM
03/17/23 10:49 AM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
China is heading over to talk to Putin next week for three days.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Reaper downing may have been a "tit-for-tat"... [Re: spjones] #7822730
03/17/23 12:08 PM
03/17/23 12:08 PM
new york
M
mike mason Online content
trapper
mike mason  Online Content
trapper
M

new york

Leaving the west out

Or they could be playing us like a fiddle......drain our munitions and equipment and hit Taiwan and Poland?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread