No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7823346
03/18/23 08:41 AM
03/18/23 08:41 AM
Firth, Nebraska
jabNE Online content
trapper
jabNE  Online Content
trapper

Firth, Nebraska
I don’t know, I saw a kid from Purdue do a number on a 3x NCAA champ Hawkeye in the semis yesterday.
grin

Money cannot buy you happiness, but it can buy you a trapping license and that's pretty close.
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jabNE] #7823356
03/18/23 08:51 AM
03/18/23 08:51 AM
Pennsylvania
17fireball Offline
trapper
17fireball  Offline
trapper

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted by jabNE
I don’t know, I saw a kid from Purdue do a number on a 3x NCAA champ Hawkeye in the semis yesterday.
grin

I'm with ya jabne. Only march tournament that actually matters.

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7823360
03/18/23 08:53 AM
03/18/23 08:53 AM
PA
E
elkaholic Offline
trapper
elkaholic  Offline
trapper
E

PA
FDU shouldn't even have been there. Stupid NCAA transfer division rule kept Merrimack from being there after winning their conference.

I'm really surprised by Bama's run in basketball this year.

Millions of trees die every year to print environmentalist publications
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: ] #7823363
03/18/23 08:58 AM
03/18/23 08:58 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by ND FTA
[Linked Image]

LMAO

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7823372
03/18/23 09:06 AM
03/18/23 09:06 AM
Happy Valley
CoonsBane Offline
trapper
CoonsBane  Offline
trapper

Happy Valley

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7823441
03/18/23 09:43 AM
03/18/23 09:43 AM
Worthington, IN
S
Scott T Offline
trapper
Scott T  Offline
trapper
S

Worthington, IN
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by bankrunner
I think someone in the Big Ten touched him somewhere and he is still traumatized over it. Sorry it happened jbyrd, time to seek a professional with your shortcomings.

No they didn’t but as history has shown they are prone to touching! You brought it up !!

So you are traumatized because you didn’t get touched? You’re not right.

Looks like he needs another year;-)
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: DWC] #7823450
03/18/23 09:47 AM
03/18/23 09:47 AM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
Originally Posted by DWC
Did you play in the SEC or have a son that did/does? Because, if not, I fail to understand talking so much crap like you do. It doesnt take any talent to live in a specific place or choose to proclaim to be a fan of something.

Half the people in his state think they live in Cincinnati so...They could have it as far as im concerned.

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7823476
03/18/23 10:00 AM
03/18/23 10:00 AM
PA
W
w side rd 151 Offline
trapper
w side rd 151  Offline
trapper
W

PA
Most years I like to watch because in many cases the underdogs have at least a half a chance of beating a higher ranked team And the underdogs are playing for pride For most of the college players it will be their last time playing the port on a teams This years crop of college teams ,coaches and players hit a new low with the way the so call best 68 college tams leave a lot to be desired And the worst example of that is the Alabama freshman player that gave a gun to someone and that gun was used in a murder that same day .And the worst part of that is the coach and the college are saying he has not ben charged with a crime and he should be allowed to play . Whatever happened to the idea that being involved in sports builds character and helps youngsters grow into men . The college the coach the other players and the whole NCAA tournament IS AN EMBARRMENT to what the event is supposed to represent We are ll blasted by the anti gun public without any sense of fairness .Well we also need to stand up and not allow those breaking the law to get a free pass .It is a disgusting picture of how if you are a special athlete you get and almost unlimited number of chances to get away with any crime under the sun.

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7823608
03/18/23 11:41 AM
03/18/23 11:41 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
I don't follow basketball but I did look into the incident murder in Tuscaloosa and the players involved.

While the whole thing and the how it has been handled is ugly the fact remains that the player in question who brought the gun may have exercised extremely poor judgment but extremely poor judgment is not a criminal offense in the State of Alabama. Neither is extremely poor judgment by coaching or university staff in how to handle the former.

I will say that the University should, but not just the University but society as a whole, be doing as much as possible to stamp out this ignorant thug mentality among young men today.

[Linked Image]
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7823691
03/18/23 01:02 PM
03/18/23 01:02 PM
PA
W
w side rd 151 Offline
trapper
w side rd 151  Offline
trapper
W

PA
The right to bear arms as a private citizen of the USA is the very reason any of the rights spelled out in the constitution exist Without private citizens maintaining some degree of enforcement of those rights the law makers do not abide by the laws they have put into society And surly those that are trying to take the right to bear arm for average citizens will not stop until gun ownership is no longer legal in America .The back door efforts of those opposed to guns at first wanted registration and background checks And than added a waiting period As time went on they demanded clip/magazine limits .Now we have red flag laws and increasingly they are teaching the gospel of how gun violence is a public health problem .All the while the law abiding citizens are told how bad of human beings we are because we want to do what the 2 nd amendment says we can do since the beginning of this country At the same time the guilty are protect by their rights to a fair trial and any number of protections What is so hard to decide if someone did something illegal' by supplying someone with a weapon that ended up being used in a murder that same day .While I AM NOT CERTAIN that the Alabama basketball player involved in the incident is attending Alabama on a scholarship ?And I think he is 19 which could be that he is not old enough to own a handgun undercurrent law his ability to be a great basketball player should not take priority over his requirements to obey the law and even more so as you put use good judgement in a case of loaning a gun to someone so casually as it seems he did . We law abiding gun owners are under constant pressure due to the misdeeds of those breaking the law .If the colleges today are failing to teach every student that goes through their doors that all of us need to stand up for what is right And being an athlete or rich or famous person .Or having some great family member The law applies equally to al and if they do not live up to that requirement they are dealt with like the criminal they choose to be .l

Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: w side rd 151] #7824089
03/18/23 08:54 PM
03/18/23 08:54 PM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
Originally Posted by w side rd 151
Most years I like to watch because in many cases the underdogs have at least a half a chance of beating a higher ranked team And the underdogs are playing for pride For most of the college players it will be their last time playing the port on a teams This years crop of college teams ,coaches and players hit a new low with the way the so call best 68 college tams leave a lot to be desired And the worst example of that is the Alabama freshman player that gave a gun to someone and that gun was used in a murder that same day .And the worst part of that is the coach and the college are saying he has not ben charged with a crime and he should be allowed to play . Whatever happened to the idea that being involved in sports builds character and helps youngsters grow into men . The college the coach the other players and the whole NCAA tournament IS AN EMBARRMENT to what the event is supposed to represent We are ll blasted by the anti gun public without any sense of fairness .Well we also need to stand up and not allow those breaking the law to get a free pass .It is a disgusting picture of how if you are a special athlete you get and almost unlimited number of chances to get away with any crime under the sun.

Just watched an underdog beat another No. 1 seed.

James 1: 19-20
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7824144
03/18/23 09:54 PM
03/18/23 09:54 PM
Priest River, Idaho USA
S
SundanceMtnMan Offline
trapper
SundanceMtnMan  Offline
trapper
S

Priest River, Idaho USA
Go Zags

"They Say Nothing is Impossible,
But, I Do Nothing Every Day."
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7824155
03/18/23 10:04 PM
03/18/23 10:04 PM
Aliceville, Kansas 43
Yukon John Offline
trapper
Yukon John  Offline
trapper

Aliceville, Kansas 43
ND FTA, you made my night! Lol

Act like a blank, get treated like a blank. Insert your own blank!
Re: I know why no NCAA threads !! PudueLOL [Re: jbyrd63] #7824160
03/18/23 10:07 PM
03/18/23 10:07 PM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
Colege basketball at d1 level is the most volatile of all the sports year to year as top talent stays a year.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread