No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Roll tide? [Re: Ltrman] #8229655
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by Ltrman
There's never been a real national champion in DI football......but any team that loses to Gloria Vanderbilt shouldn't even make the playoff. And Gloria Vanderbilt lost to Georgia State Lolololololol Vanderbilt? Giving up 40 points to Vandy? Hahahaha

Keep telling yourself that. Makes all y’all not in SEC feel better!!!

Re: Roll tide? [Re: jbyrd63] #8229657
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
WI
WI Outdoors Online happy OP
trapper
WI Outdoors  Online Happy OP
trapper

WI
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Texas is as far south as it gets
But I guess the SEC name doesn’t apply

Yeah the BIG 10 Fits perfectly. You know the conference that had 20 plus teams !!!
Yeah lol lol lol

JJ Watt and his brothers. Big 10

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229661
Yesterday at 10:47 PM
Yesterday at 10:47 PM
Kansas
K
Kansasace2 Offline
trapper
Kansasace2  Offline
trapper
K

Kansas
Geography must not be a strong suit. Texas is as far from the east as it is from the west coast. Therefore the best team in the sec is not even in the South East therefore the name. . And the conference doesn’t win any thing a team does and like all conferences there are two or three really good teams and there are toadstools and once in awhile a toadstool will steal one from the elites… like today. I like good football and there has been some good football today..

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229700
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Rock Springs, WI
Z
Zim Offline
trapper
Zim  Offline
trapper
Z

Rock Springs, WI
Originally Posted by WI Outdoors
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
[quote=teepee2]You can stop this bologna about the SEC. You have to play to make it anywhere. tired

How many HOF NFL qb's come out of the SEC?

Not sure what it was called then but I think Bart Starr played at Alabama for Bear Bryant.

Zim

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229788
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Wisconsin
8117 Steve R Offline
trapper
8117 Steve R  Offline
trapper

Wisconsin
And Joe Namath

Steve
WTA
NRA
Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229807
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
S.E. Ohio
M
M.Magis Offline
trapper
M.Magis  Offline
trapper
M

S.E. Ohio
The conference fanboyism is one of the most embarrasing things I’ve seen from grown adults. Its something for losers to hang their hat on I guess. I mean its college football, the bar is pretty low to start with.

Re: Roll tide? [Re: M.Magis] #8229808
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
WI
WI Outdoors Online happy OP
trapper
WI Outdoors  Online Happy OP
trapper

WI
Originally Posted by M.Magis
The conference fanboyism is one of the most embarrasing things I’ve seen from grown adults. Its something for losers to hang their hat on I guess. I mean its college football, the bar is pretty low to start with.

You're not wrong.

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229830
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Originally Posted by WI Outdoors
Originally Posted by M.Magis

You're not wrong.

Lol lol
Of course that’s what 2 big 10 guys would say! You guys are used to get a gut stomping when you play the SEC in the championship game

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229840
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I find this amusing.....after reading last weeks posts on Bama, lol

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229900
45 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
Ohio
C
Cooncreek II Online content
trapper
Cooncreek II  Online Content
trapper
C

Ohio
You can dish it out but can't take it certainly applies here

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229913
28 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Problem in the SEC is that by the time you get around to the play off's all the starter's are beat up and out of the game from playing one another so you basically have the second string trying to defeat a first string team.

Bama losing that game is one thing, way some of the player's acted like THUGS after losing is another thing! Over paid spoiled brats is what we have for players now across the board and it's only going to get worse.

Im just glad im not having to sit and rank the top 25 this morning, lol. After everyone lost yesterday what a scrambled up mess it is now to pick the top 25 teams.

No idea what Bama will do the rest of the season, imagine if nothing else they will get throttled by tenn. since they don't have a secondary and never have, Tx. shouldn't have a problem blowing them out either so there is 3 loss's for this season, can't even remember last time they lost 3 games in a season. Plus the iron bowl with Auburn could make it a 4 loss season! Coach be getting getting fired before he even gets started.

Not my circus, not my clowns.
Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229920
16 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky
Yes when the tide player kicked the ball after ref spotted it with a minute to go was CLASSLESS. You got beat . Time to get mad was 8 minutes in 4th when the commeys scored the final touchdown. Vandy came to play . Bama was still riding the Ga win.

But really College FB is done with the money dictating the players. Noo longer is recruiting based on Town, team, coaches. It's who has the riches alumni Might as well stop making them enroll in classes. Give their seat to someone that deserves it. Stop all scholarships. Guy making 6 digits PLUS can pay his own way........

Re: Roll tide? [Re: WI Outdoors] #8229927
10 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Yep, that was Malachi Moore, a 5th year senior! He's never been worth a flip in my opinion and whole time Saban was there the secondary was always the weak link, the one part of them team Saban personally coached, lol. Crazy times now when some QB's are making more than the head coach straight out of highschool.

Not my circus, not my clowns.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread