|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: wetdog]
#8640804
07/23/26 06:37 PM
07/23/26 06:37 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2022
Manitoba
Shakeyjake
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jun 2022
Manitoba
|
I mentioned that organization from Toronto for a reason
But I guess I'm just the nutcase around here Yep, it’s probably them, their site is loaded with anti trapping stuff………….lol There’s a way to greatly reduce it, but it’ll lock out non members and won’t show up at the top of google trapping searches.
Wind Blew, crap flew, out came the line crew https://youtube.com/@drtrapping www.trapper.ca
|
|
|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: Paul Dobbins]
#8640838
07/23/26 08:13 PM
07/23/26 08:13 PM
|
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
|
Welp..... (as wolfdog would say).... I guess that forum upgrade didn't help.
Regret is the one thing I just won't do ~~ Beth Dutton
Every truce is an opportunity to reload.
|
|
|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: Paul Dobbins]
#8640841
07/23/26 08:22 PM
07/23/26 08:22 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2006
williamsburg ks
danny clifton
"Grumpy Old Man"
|
"Grumpy Old Man"
Joined: Dec 2006
williamsburg ks
|
Still faster than dial up
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
|
|
|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: yotetrapper30]
#8640851
07/23/26 08:30 PM
07/23/26 08:30 PM
|
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
|
Taking between 30-50 seconds to load a page for me. I'm spoiled though, it usually only takes about 2.  LOL. I posted that and it timed out so I had to resubmit it to get it to go. And then once I did....... now it's loading lightening fast. Weird.
Regret is the one thing I just won't do ~~ Beth Dutton
Every truce is an opportunity to reload.
|
|
|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: Tatiana]
#8641000
07/24/26 07:14 AM
07/24/26 07:14 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2022
Manitoba
Shakeyjake
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jun 2022
Manitoba
|
There’s a way to greatly reduce it, but it’ll lock out non members and won’t show up at the top of google trapping searches.
google hasn't been indexing/showing T-man pages for a while now. I tried searching “trapping forum” on google. For me over here, Tman is right on top, I add Canada to the search and ours is on top. Even though Mark keeps the bots at bay, it still pops up……..in Canada anyway.
Wind Blew, crap flew, out came the line crew https://youtube.com/@drtrapping www.trapper.ca
|
|
|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: Paul Dobbins]
#8641096
07/24/26 11:48 AM
07/24/26 11:48 AM
|
Joined: Dec 2020
Wisconsin
Scott__aR
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2020
Wisconsin
|
What ever was done, working good now; thank you!
Megapredator ... top of the food chain! Member of WTA Member of U.P. Trappers Member of NTA Member of FTA
|
|
|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: Paul Dobbins]
#8641694
07/26/26 11:23 AM
07/26/26 11:23 AM
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Pa
Wright Brothers
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2006
Pa
|
The spirits of internet trappers past are laughing at us. Or, too many dumb posts like mine.
|
|
|
Re: Site loading slow
[Re: Paul Dobbins]
#8641711
07/26/26 12:45 PM
07/26/26 12:45 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2006
SEPA
Lugnut
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2006
SEPA
|
Yep, slower than molasses in January here today.
Eh...wot?
|
|
|
|
|