No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum ~ Live Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Must be fall #8664946
09/21/26 05:09 PM
09/21/26 05:09 PM
Joined: Feb 2017
Priest River, Idaho USA
S
SundanceMtnMan Offline OP
trapper
SundanceMtnMan  Offline OP
trapper
S

Joined: Feb 2017
Priest River, Idaho USA
The stink bugs and flies are lined up at the doors trying to get in the house. Probably a couple thousand stink bugs on the house. Liz is hinting I should start spraying with soapy water, she read to do this on the internet. Has anyone tried it and did it kill them?


"They Say Nothing is Impossible,
But, I Do Nothing Every Day."
Re: Must be fall [Re: SundanceMtnMan] #8665020
09/21/26 08:28 PM
09/21/26 08:28 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Piney va. soon be 19
cotton Offline
trapper
cotton  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Piney va. soon be 19
Stink bugs are trying to take over here.


John 3/16

ifin your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough
VTA life member

Re: Must be fall [Re: SundanceMtnMan] #8665024
09/21/26 08:35 PM
09/21/26 08:35 PM
Joined: Mar 2017
St lawrence county, ny
E
Eyehi Offline
trapper
Eyehi  Offline
trapper
E

Joined: Mar 2017
St lawrence county, ny
Buy yourself a gallon of ortho home defense… I used it last year with great results and will be applying it again soon ….

Re: Must be fall [Re: SundanceMtnMan] #8665203
09/22/26 07:29 AM
09/22/26 07:29 AM
Joined: Nov 2025
Holmes co. Oh.
S
Skippy 1 Offline
trapper
Skippy 1  Offline
trapper
S

Joined: Nov 2025
Holmes co. Oh.
Killed our first ones 2 days ago. We spray thing down with that Ortho and that helps but those darn things get into my stacked firewood.

Re: Must be fall [Re: SundanceMtnMan] #8665208
09/22/26 07:43 AM
09/22/26 07:43 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
South shore L.I. N.Y.
G
gcs Offline
trapper
gcs  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Dec 2006
South shore L.I. N.Y.
Not sure about this year, I've only seen 2 so far, but a couple years ago we had a lot, they concentrate on my south and east sides of my house, last year not too many. I use a spray of dish soap, vinegar and water, saw the recipe on line....kills them in a half minute or so...I make it a hunt to patrol the areas in the afternoon and spray them, good entertainment!, lol

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread