No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum ~ Live Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668662
09/29/26 09:11 PM
09/29/26 09:11 PM
Joined: Aug 2008
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

Joined: Aug 2008
ny
Go Buffalo! laugh


the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: upstateNY] #8668670
09/29/26 09:19 PM
09/29/26 09:19 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Originally Posted by upstateNY
Go Buffalo! laugh


That's always a good game.


We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668701
09/29/26 11:00 PM
09/29/26 11:00 PM
Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Hey Ohio.
Remember last week when I called them the bungles? I did pretty good betting against the bungles.
THEY
CAN"T
BEAT
THE
STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet you're too chicken to bet!
I was betting, and you ran.

All talk and no backbone!

Ran? I didn’t see anywhere you wanted to bet. Yeah I ran ok to sports bet took the points for 100 bucks
Filled my boat up
They
Can’t
Beat
The
Steelers

Re: WHO DEY? [Re: jbyrd63] #8668703
09/29/26 11:09 PM
09/29/26 11:09 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Tell me another one!


We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668705
09/29/26 11:12 PM
09/29/26 11:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
Ok
Bengals ain’t going to super bowl !!
Wanna bet

Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668709
09/29/26 11:21 PM
09/29/26 11:21 PM
Joined: Jun 2026
Texas
ColdspringKidd Offline
trapper
ColdspringKidd  Offline
trapper

Joined: Jun 2026
Texas
… who do you root for J ?

… Kentucky doesn’t have a pro team does it ?

… the Houston oilers in Tennessee or what ?

Re: WHO DEY? [Re: jbyrd63] #8668724
09/29/26 11:55 PM
09/29/26 11:55 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Ok
Bengals ain’t going to super bowl !!
Wanna bet


I'll take that bet.
Who do you bet will go?


We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668725
09/29/26 11:56 PM
09/29/26 11:56 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Bet you wait and see before you get the guts to bet.


We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668778
09/30/26 06:36 AM
09/30/26 06:36 AM
Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Feb 2014
Ky
I didn’t say who I thought would go after week 3. I just bet bungles won’t!!!! You said I ran when you wanted to bet Steelers and bengals. I never saw where you ask for a bet. Been little busy.

Nephew I don’t have an NFL team. Normally I just root for the underdog. Or whoever is playing Dallas. Lol
Dallas cowboys strut around like they have won so much. Your kids weren’t alive since they won a super bowl. Heck not sure they been to one since then. 60 million a year gets you 2 playoff wins in 10 years? Dakues Prescott not the answer. Eli Manning won 2 heck nick foles got more playoff wins than dak!!!
Don’t even mention Texans. CJ STROUD. What a joke
If and only IF injury don’t hit them you big nfl fans better not overlook the raiders. Next to chiefs they best looking team in nfl right now. Because they play each other this week means one undefeated team will fall unless they tie

Re: WHO DEY? [Re: jbyrd63] #8668888
09/30/26 12:26 PM
09/30/26 12:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
I didn’t say who I thought would go after week 3. I just bet bungles won’t!!!! You said I ran when you wanted to bet Steelers and bengals. I never saw where you ask for a bet. Been little busy.

Nephew I don’t have an NFL team. Normally I just root for the underdog. Or whoever is playing Dallas. Lol
Dallas cowboys strut around like they have won so much. Your kids weren’t alive since they won a super bowl. Heck not sure they been to one since then. 60 million a year gets you 2 playoff wins in 10 years? Dakues Prescott not the answer. Eli Manning won 2 heck nick foles got more playoff wins than dak!!!
Don’t even mention Texans. CJ STROUD. What a joke
If and only IF injury don’t hit them you big nfl fans better not overlook the raiders. Next to chiefs they best looking team in nfl right now. Because they play each other this week means one undefeated team will fall unless they tie


This whole thread was about betting on the Steelers VS Bengals.
Your word is very ify!

Last edited by Ohio Wolverine; 09/30/26 12:26 PM.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668906
09/30/26 01:19 PM
09/30/26 01:19 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

Joined: Feb 2010
pa
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
I didn’t say who I thought would go after week 3. I just bet bungles won’t!!!! You said I ran when you wanted to bet Steelers and bengals. I never saw where you ask for a bet. Been little busy.

Nephew I don’t have an NFL team. Normally I just root for the underdog. Or whoever is playing Dallas. Lol
Dallas cowboys strut around like they have won so much. Your kids weren’t alive since they won a super bowl. Heck not sure they been to one since then. 60 million a year gets you 2 playoff wins in 10 years? Dakues Prescott not the answer. Eli Manning won 2 heck nick foles got more playoff wins than dak!!!
Don’t even mention Texans. CJ STROUD. What a joke
If and only IF injury don’t hit them you big nfl fans better not overlook the raiders. Next to chiefs they best looking team in nfl right now. Because they play each other this week means one undefeated team will fall unless they tie


This whole thread was about betting on the Steelers VS Bengals.
Your word is very ify!


Thread is about betting on the game?

Your first post was 3 minutes before kickoff and your second one when it was about over...
And., You didn't mention betting.

Steelers rule them.

cool


There comes a point liberalism has gone too far, we're past that point.
Re: WHO DEY? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8668957
09/30/26 03:41 PM
09/30/26 03:41 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Pa
W
Wright Brothers Offline
trapper
Wright Brothers  Offline
trapper
W

Joined: Dec 2006
Pa
https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/8665923/bengals-vs-steelers#Post8665923

Since youns like the stacked odds and blowing money,
Bet on who has the most trapper org memberships.

Thanks for pointing out the Raiders Chiefs,
classic AFC.





Re: WHO DEY? [Re: hippie] #8669375
10/01/26 07:29 PM
10/01/26 07:29 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Got caught up in too many threads sorry.

Bengals VS Steelers#866592309/23/26 05:20 PM
Ohio Wolverine Online ContentOP
trapper

Joined: Apr 2007
ohio
Any bets on who wins?
I've got the Bengals!


We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread