No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713722
11/10/22 07:55 AM
11/10/22 07:55 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Not surprising JS. Sad, but not surprising.
We are an insulated people, richly blessed in all measurements, yet we squabble over things that don't really don't matter much.
That's why I can't watch talking heads talking about too much politically.
I enjoy politics actually, but Christianity has always been about transforming individuals who will transform a culture and NOT transforming a cultural system that will transform individuals.
The wrong way is front and center in our land at present and we pray it gets switched...
cause otherwise...
it won't work.

Mars trips, or no Mars trips, free food assistance or no free food assistance, green deal or no green deal.
It's all smoke and mirrors to keep our collective eye off the real path.
A siren song that tickles the ears of our selfishness as a people and our greediness as a rich land of plenty.

Maybe HT is correct.
Because rock bottom is typically where most people stop saying, "I can't believe this is happening."

All is well as it was before Tuesday.
Blessings,
Mark

Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713769
11/10/22 09:04 AM
11/10/22 09:04 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
I kind of feel sorry for Ron Desantis. He seems like a really good guy and would make an excellent candidate, but I wonder how he is going to hold up under the full out Democrat/media destruction assult that will occur over the next couple of years.
I wonder how many FBI agents are already assigned to conspire a host of jucy collusion allegations? Nothing needs to be true, of course, to plant the seeds.

Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713788
11/10/22 09:14 AM
11/10/22 09:14 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Those seeds will do well in the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) for brains they’ll be planted in.

-Goofy-
Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713796
11/10/22 09:19 AM
11/10/22 09:19 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Morris, turn coat that he is, made a good point.

Money. Let's tell the truth, money buys votes. The left is really good at spending other folks money to buy votes.

How does our side combat that?

[Linked Image]
Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713800
11/10/22 09:23 AM
11/10/22 09:23 AM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Maybe the R's need to study how Newt and the Tea Party won in a blowout? However, if my team won by a field goal. I would still be happy.

Last edited by Dirt; 11/10/22 09:24 AM.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713875
11/10/22 10:59 AM
11/10/22 10:59 AM
Alaska/Washington
D
Dragger Offline
trapper
Dragger  Offline
trapper
D

Alaska/Washington
People with hate are easily manipulated. They demonized Trump and regardless of consequences people voted against him and his followers.

Big media and big money are masters at playing with simple minds.

Give an illegal alien a fish and he eats for a day. Deport him and you never have to feed him ever again!
Re: Election results [Re: Dirt] #7713889
11/10/22 11:18 AM
11/10/22 11:18 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Dirt
Maybe the R's need to study how Newt and the Tea Party won in a blowout? However, if my team won by a field goal. I would still be happy.

True, messaging and action are vitally important, see Florida.

DeSantis won historic democrap strongholds. Miami is well on its way to being a Republican stronghold under a republican mayor, a Latino to boot.

But what about bribing the ignorant and false messaging?

[Linked Image]
Re: Election results [Re: warrior] #7713890
11/10/22 11:23 AM
11/10/22 11:23 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by warrior

But what about bribing the ignorant and false messaging?

No accountability? We’re about to find out.

-Goofy-
Re: Election results [Re: walleye101] #7713926
11/10/22 12:14 PM
11/10/22 12:14 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted by walleye101
I kind of feel sorry for Ron Desantis. He seems like a really good guy and would make an excellent candidate, but I wonder how he is going to hold up under the full out Democrat/media destruction assult that will occur over the next couple of years.
I wonder how many FBI agents are already assigned to conspire a host of jucy collusion allegations? Nothing needs to be true, of course, to plant the seeds.

Your a wise man....^

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Election results [Re: Savell] #7713930
11/10/22 12:22 PM
11/10/22 12:22 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by Savell
... what happened to democrats like George Wallace ? ... those hands were on point

George Wallace Jr became a republican.

[Linked Image]
Re: Election results [Re: walleye101] #7713936
11/10/22 12:35 PM
11/10/22 12:35 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska

All that doesn’t matter. He has been under fire by the other side all along.

He should stay as a governor as long as he can to keep the RED ROLLING.

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713943
11/10/22 12:41 PM
11/10/22 12:41 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Around half a dozen to a dozen actual red states left????

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Election results [Re: Oh Snap] #7713945
11/10/22 12:42 PM
11/10/22 12:42 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by Oh Snap

All that doesn’t matter. He has been under fire by the other side all along.

It doesn't matter until they decide to ruin you and turn up the heat. Never before have we seen this level of abuse of power by any previous administration. They don't even try to hide it. If this doesn't concern people they either haven't been paying attention, or don't care as long as it benefits their side.

Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713954
11/10/22 12:58 PM
11/10/22 12:58 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
When Trump was asked about DeSantis and the presidency, he inferred that DeSantis had some dirty laundry and not as clean as he's portrayed.

If the republicans choose someone other than Trump for their presidential candidate, I fear he would run as an independent and think he was popular enough to win. The only thing he would accomplish is to split the vote. Then, even Nancy Pelosi could win the presidency. He needs to move on. If he would I think a lot of the harassment he's getting would go away,.

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7713967
11/10/22 01:13 PM
11/10/22 01:13 PM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
When you can just make up dirty laundry with no repercussions, doesn't matter if you have some or not. All it takes is some accusations.

Re: Election results [Re: Trapper7] #7713985
11/10/22 01:34 PM
11/10/22 01:34 PM
Louisiana
M
MattLA Offline
trapper
MattLA  Offline
trapper
M

Louisiana
Originally Posted by Trapper7
When Trump was asked about DeSantis and the presidency, he inferred that DeSantis had some dirty laundry and not as clean as he's portrayed.

If the republicans choose someone other than Trump for their presidential candidate, I fear he would run as an independent and think he was popular enough to win. The only thing he would accomplish is to split the vote. Then, even Nancy Pelosi could win the presidency. He needs to move on. If he would I think a lot of the harassment he's getting would go away,.

What has the republican party done for us? Why is trapping not legal in Florida despite the overwhelmingly red status? Quite literally atleast twice they could have passed gun legislation pro actively to shut the conversation down once and for all, since you know 2A seems to be a written in stone constituitional right that always gets ignored. Speaking of issues, when have Republicans nationally protected trapping rights, hunting and fishing rights? We should have had a constitutional amendment a long time ago so this wouldnt have happened.

100% not going back to candidates that screwed us, enriched themselves while we worked proudly for minimum wage, and refused to take proactive legislation to protect their bases interests. They never made compromises on deals with the voters in mind, always themselves or their friends. Louisiana had a governor named Edwin Edwards, who was very polarizing and corrupt, but everybody in Louisiana benefitted. He was a populist southern democrat named the Cajun King who was the last of an old breed, and would always make a deal with the opposition to make things happen. Deal makers are king and the GOP has few if any left. Just saying.

Last edited by MattLA; 11/10/22 01:35 PM.
Re: Election results [Re: MattLA] #7713998
11/10/22 01:50 PM
11/10/22 01:50 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by MattLA

What has the republican party done for us? Why is trapping not legal in Florida despite the overwhelmingly red status? Quite literally atleast twice they could have passed gun legislation pro actively to shut the conversation down once and for all, since you know 2A seems to be a written in stone constituitional right that always gets ignored. Speaking of issues, when have Republicans nationally protected trapping rights, hunting and fishing rights? We should have had a constitutional amendment a long time ago so this wouldnt have happened.

100% not going back to candidates that screwed us, enriched themselves while we worked proudly for minimum wage, and refused to take proactive legislation to protect their bases interests. They never made compromises on deals with the voters in mind, always themselves or their friends. Louisiana had a governor named Edwin Edwards, who was very polarizing and corrupt, but everybody in Louisiana benefitted. He was a populist southern democrat named the Cajun King who was the last of an old breed, and would always make a deal with the opposition to make things happen. Deal makers are king and the GOP has few if any left. Just saying.

Let me ask you the same question: What has the democratic party done for us when it comes hunting, trapping, etc?
I have a hunting friend who is a staunch democrat. He admits the majority of his party is anti-gun. He admits the majority of republicans are not. When I ask him why he's a democrat then he says because there are other issues more important than gun control.

We are told not to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but are told to judge all gunowners by the actions of a few.
Re: Election results [Re: BandB] #7713999
11/10/22 01:52 PM
11/10/22 01:52 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Originally Posted by BandB
When you can just make up dirty laundry with no repercussions, doesn't matter if you have some or not. All it takes is some accusations.

I agree. I don’t think our country can withstand another 4 years of the democrats doing what they did and continue doing to Trump. He has been tried by fire and should be elected again.

Okay fire away at me but MAGA prevails!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Election results [Re: NE Wildlife] #7714012
11/10/22 02:07 PM
11/10/22 02:07 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia

I have a hunting friend who is a staunch democrat. He admits the majority of his party is anti-gun. He admits the majority of republicans are not. When I ask him why he's a democrat then he says because there are other issues more important than gun control.

Five bucks says your friend is either a pervert or doper.

Oh and democrap and friend do not belong in the same sentence.

[Linked Image]
Re: Election results [Re: ] #7714031
11/10/22 02:38 PM
11/10/22 02:38 PM
Pennsylvania
P
patrapperbuster Offline
trapper
patrapperbuster  Offline
trapper
P

Pennsylvania