No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: 4zebra61] #7867614
05/18/23 05:05 PM
05/18/23 05:05 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by 4zebra61
I’m with Trapper 7!

SO AM I!!!!!

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: Blaine County] #7867616
05/18/23 05:08 PM
05/18/23 05:08 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Blaine County
None of us were there, but I watched the footage of the Ashli Babbitt shooting. Act like a crazed animal and, well, you get what you get.

the video I watched never showed her attacking anyone or threatening anyone either. She stood up after crawling through the glass. Now standing is an excuse to shoot and Kill??? I never knew that was the law!!!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: Trapper7] #7867617
05/18/23 05:09 PM
05/18/23 05:09 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Calvin,
We just learned your political affiliation.....

If he justifies this, then I suppose it was still wrong for the marine to have accidently killed that criminal on the subway who was making physical threats to some people.

EXACTLY!!!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: upstateNY] #7867675
05/18/23 06:30 PM
05/18/23 06:30 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by upstateNY
None of us were there, but I watched the footage of the Ashli Babbitt shooting. Act like a crazed animal and, well, you get what you get.

You promote some rent a cop murdering a 12 year military veteran.

Upstate does he really surprise you???

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7867830
05/19/23 01:05 AM
05/19/23 01:05 AM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
That cop who shot Ashley Babbitt failed to follow orders. The order given that day was undoubtedly,
"Do not fire on anyone."
"There are too many of our operatives in the crowd engaged in rabble rousing and committing crimes themselves."
"We don't want any of our guys shot."
That is exactly why the National Guard was not deployed, as requested by then President Donald J Trump.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: Swamp Wolf] #7867834
05/19/23 01:39 AM
05/19/23 01:39 AM
South metro, MN
C
Calvin Offline
trapper
Calvin  Offline
trapper
C

South metro, MN
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Calvin,
We just learned your political affiliation.....

So what is my political affiliation? I've voted the exact same party for 30 years. What is it? I've also spend well over 2 decades working for the opposite party indirectly (whom I've come to despise because of it). Do tell.

Trapper 7. I'll answer your question above. Not knowing anything about Ashli Babbit (other than the video I observed), I would " suspect" she and ol Floyd were worlds apart morally. My point here pertaining to Ashli (that you clearly missed) was when people willfully put themselves in these kinds of situations, bad things can and often times do happen...right or wrong...tragic or not. Drive 150 miles per hour down the road and you might die...swan dive off a bridge into unknown water and you might die. Get it?

Oh...and I'm all for that Marine. Nice try jumping to conclusions, though. But hey...its the internet way I guess. Just let emotions prompt your fingers do the typing. Carry on.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: Calvin] #7867887
05/19/23 06:56 AM
05/19/23 06:56 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
Originally Posted by Calvin

This is kind of how I saw it. People go looking for trouble then people rally because they found it?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And yes, I'm WELL over the game these days. Just making an observation.

Unless you are on the political left. I don't remember the po-po busting a cap in the Code Pink protesters interfering with government procedure. Nor when Floyd protesters were chunking frozen water bottles, powerful fireworks, attacking police station, etc. Your "act like a crazed animal statement " obviously only applies to one side of the political spectrum.

James 1: 19-20
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: 52Carl] #7867889
05/19/23 07:02 AM
05/19/23 07:02 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by 52Carl
That cop who shot Ashley Babbitt failed to follow orders. The order given that day was undoubtedly,
"Do not fire on anyone."
"There are too many of our operatives in the crowd engaged in rabble rousing and committing crimes themselves."
"We don't want any of our guys shot."
That is exactly why the National Guard was not deployed, as requested by then President Donald J Trump.

EXACTLY!! The same National Guard that Nancy Pigloser refused to allow. It was her call.

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7867922
05/19/23 07:49 AM
05/19/23 07:49 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Online content
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Online Content
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Its always the folks saying the same thing. Cop gets away with killing someone a civilian would go to prison for killing, its the victims fault. A cop gets killed it doesn’t matter why its always the killer in the wrong. Feeling up somebody’s 16 y/o daughter calling it a terry search, stealing cash, planting evidence, does not matter. I used to be on the side of LE no question asked. Not any more.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: danny clifton] #7867932
05/19/23 07:59 AM
05/19/23 07:59 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Its always the folks saying the same thing. Cop gets away with killing someone a civilian would go to prison for killing, its the victims fault. A cop gets killed it doesn’t matter why its always the killer in the wrong. Feeling up somebody’s 16 y/o daughter calling it a terry search, stealing cash, planting evidence, does not matter. I used to be on the side of LE no question asked. Not any more.

Never thought I’d be there either Danny, but…..

-Goofy-
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: Blaine County] #7867939
05/19/23 08:11 AM
05/19/23 08:11 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC

Wonder how it would have turned out if it would have been a white man shooting a black woman?

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: bowhunter27295] #7867944
05/19/23 08:14 AM
05/19/23 08:14 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

Wonder how it would have turned out if it would have been a white man shooting a black woman?

He would of had to shoot everybody to get out of there alive.

-Goofy-
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7867971
05/19/23 08:38 AM
05/19/23 08:38 AM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
I heard there is 11,000 hours of J6 video they will not release. Kind of make you wonder? I guess it may show the entire thing was planned to smear Trump.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: danny clifton] #7867984
05/19/23 08:53 AM
05/19/23 08:53 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia

Yup. I'm now a defund the police type until we get a a handle on the "just following orders" attitude.

JMO, but as SWORN officers sworn to defend the Constitution they should be our first line of defense weighing every action against the Constitution. But like so much today oaths and Constitutions are just a check off box without meaning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: warrior] #7868020
05/19/23 09:33 AM
05/19/23 09:33 AM
Mn
M
mskrtman Offline
trapper
mskrtman  Offline
trapper
M

Mn
If a crowd came to your house screaming they wanted to hang some of the people inside then broke a window and came in would you shoot?

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: mskrtman] #7868022
05/19/23 09:41 AM
05/19/23 09:41 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by mskrtman
If a crowd came to your house screaming they wanted to hang some of the people inside then broke a window and came in would you shoot?

If I was harboring traitors to the Constitution, no.

-Goofy-
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: warrior] #7868023
05/19/23 09:42 AM
05/19/23 09:42 AM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
Originally Posted by warrior

Yup. I'm now a defund the police type until we get a a handle on the "just following orders" attitude.

JMO, but as SWORN officers sworn to defend the Constitution they should be our first line of defense weighing every action against the Constitution. But like so much today oaths and Constitutions are just a check off box without meaning.

Yep, too many rats in the hen house anymore!

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7868049
05/19/23 10:57 AM
05/19/23 10:57 AM
South metro, MN
C
Calvin Offline
trapper
Calvin  Offline
trapper
C

South metro, MN
[quote=J Staton][

J Staton...I can comment on this one as I was in the Floyd Riots every night...and after. Lets try and just call this a history lesson instead of a rant. I'll tell you frozen water bottles were about the least of our worries in the Floyd Riots (I can't comment on the code pink as I wasn't there). My guys got shot at nightly but they always shot at us from within a crowd so you couldn't return fire. They would also use wrist rockets with ball bearings while standing behind pregnant women. My guys got hit with these quite abit when they weren't dodging cars trying to run them down. They used pregnant women as shields quite often. I recall having to walk down the middle of the street because it was too hot on the sidewalk from all the burning buildings (including apartment buildings with children in them, that the "peaceful" protesters set). One of the guys counted 28 buildings (I think was his number) all burning at once in eyesight. Anyhow. Yes it was far different than what you saw on our liberal run TV stations...as I'm sure it was for most cities that burned.

Anyhow, it was well known that any shots we would have fired would have been met with immediate murder or attempted murder charges from our "self admitted" Antifa backed AG .,Keith Ellison (see how this works?)... as we were constantly instructed to "stand down" with no independent action. Meaning if the call wasn't made form the top (extremely leftist political agenda mind you) anything you did would result in appropriate (including criminal charges) disciplinary consequences. At this point, none of us cared if we got fired, but prison was what the admin was shooting for...and we knew it.

The elected powers that be decided not to send in the Natl Guard until the protesters acquired a "trophy" (their words). This was the 1st precinct where guys had been defending for days until we ran out of less than lethal munitions (planned). After the precinct was taken and burned, THEN our leftist governor marched in the natl guard. I asked one of the guys in the natl guard what they were capable of doing. He said "if these guys (meaning the rioters) knew how little we could do, they would run us all down".

We are in a spiritual war. We see the lack of moral compass and the breakdown of society every day if you turn on the TV. Iv'e always said the big cities are run by the devil. When we as a society shove God out of the way, the Devil steps in. I'm convinced that this country is already circling the drain. I don't think any one president will make any long term difference anymore and the wrong one will only accelerate our doom ( I sincerely hope I'm wrong). Put your faith in our savior Jesus Christ as thats all we have at this point BUT that's all we need (and more). Live as generous and peaceful as we can and ask for spiritual direction every day along with thanks for all we do have.

Signing off and getting some bee work done. I wish you all a blessed day!

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7868054
05/19/23 11:09 AM
05/19/23 11:09 AM
ontario
G
grampy Offline
trapper
grampy  Offline
trapper
G

ontario
Calvin . Well said, describes our leaders and politicians to a T in both our countries

Re: Police Fired on J6 attendees [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7868055
05/19/23 11:11 AM
05/19/23 11:11 AM
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Arkansas
Calvin thanks for the history lesson. Much as I expected and sad where we have ended up in this country.

James 1: 19-20
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread