No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724135
11/22/22 10:39 AM
11/22/22 10:39 AM
ND
M
MJM Offline OP
trapper
MJM  Offline OP
trapper
M

ND
Oysterman It is coming from the CDC. Are they anti vaccine?

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Coming out finally [Re: Oysterman] #7724136
11/22/22 10:40 AM
11/22/22 10:40 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
Originally Posted by Oysterman
Had my 3rd booster. So did my wife. My aunt is a nurse manager in a hospital. Covered a beautiful, custom made sign for my uncles farm with a Trump 2020 sign. The best way to sell a lie is to mix a little truth in it. Nobody was hospitalized due to vaccine reactions, ever, in her hospital which serves a city. Ever. Mostly people who didn't get vaccinated. Don't believe the anti vaccine lies.

So the CDC hides 18+ million adverse reactions, tells everyone it is safe and effective, is being forced by a court to release the adverse information and you say not to believe the anti vaccine lies?

Do you hear yourself? Did you stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes to avoid being told something other than what you want to believe?

If anyone hasn't heard of an adverse reaction from this experimental jab, you are living in a very tight circle and communicate with next to no one.

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724138
11/22/22 10:42 AM
11/22/22 10:42 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
Originally Posted by MJM
Oysterman It is coming from the CDC. Are they anti vaccine?

Don't point out the obvious, FOOL!! You will be called a right wing extremist kook liar conspiracy theorist!!!

LOL!!

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724140
11/22/22 10:45 AM
11/22/22 10:45 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Lets face it, whatever commercial ya watch for any type of medication, reading the list of side effects takes longer than the rest of it for almost anything. From acid reflux stuff to cold medicine, you name it. The bat flu shot does not seem to fall in that category. The reason being, that it was thrown on the market without any for of long term testing, so they just don't know what the rat tail on it looks like and they have been given a preemptive pardon by the gubbermint. So they can't be held responsible for any detrimental effect it will have.And on top of that the powers that be are trying their best to force it into everyones arms. The fact that death cause by the experimental drugs side effects are on the rise.It makes not difference as, no one can be held accountable.
To anyone that thinks that the government has their best interest at heart, I have a little used bridge for cheap.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Coming out finally [Re: Scuba1] #7724147
11/22/22 11:13 AM
11/22/22 11:13 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Scuba1
To anyone that thinks that the government has their best interest at heart, I have a little used bridge for cheap.

I live in a state where a decent portion of the population have ancestors who were forced to walk here at gunpoint due to the government (and a Democrat president) watching out for their "best interests."

I know, I know... Ancient history. But not exactly an isolated incident. There are plenty of examples that would certainly meet the "long train of abuses" criteria.

Yet people still lap up whatever manure the government feeds them.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724149
11/22/22 11:19 AM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Pretty sure I watched a video where the WHO came out blaming Pfizer and Moderna about false hopes of the vaccine. They stated that the vaccines DO NOT prevent the virus nor does it prevent the spread of the virus. Their question was, so what does the vaccine actually do and what are the long term effects?

I can tell you the only reason I’m concerned is my wife got it and one of my children. Luckily they only got the first dose.

Re: Coming out finally [Re: Oysterman] #7724151
Over there.
F
Flicker Shad Offline
trapper
Flicker Shad  Offline
trapper
F

Over there.
Had my 3rd booster. So did my wife. My aunt is a nurse manager in a hospital. Covered a beautiful, custom made sign for my uncles farm with a Trump 2020 sign. The best way to sell a lie is to mix a little truth in it. Nobody was hospitalized due to vaccine reactions, ever, in her hospital which serves a city. Ever. Mostly people who didn't get vaccinated. Don't believe the anti vaccine lies.

Rrriiiggghhtttt.

Re: Coming out finally [Re: Oysterman] #7724152
11/22/22 11:23 AM
11/22/22 11:23 AM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia

Don’t take this wrong, but your Aunt is paid to keep her mouth shut. I know Doctors that will tell you straight up that there ARE hospitalized vaccine recipients. And they are seeing more issues with older folks, but there are younger folks with issues as well. So far they (at their hospital) haven’t seen any youth yet. But then again, most folks down here wasn’t about to give their kids the jab even though they might have gotten it.

Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724154
11/22/22 11:24 AM
11/22/22 11:24 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
One of the developers of the Pfizer vaccine stated on NewsMax that no children under 12 should be given the vaccine because they didn't know what the long term effect would be for them. No research has been done to establish that. If they should contract covid, it would be no different that a mild case of the flu.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724156
11/22/22 11:26 AM
11/22/22 11:26 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by MJM
Originally Posted by ~ADC~
I was leary to open this post with that title. I'm glad to see it had nothing to do with your closet MJM.

But you had to open it. I have nothing in the closet that resembles that. What I don't understand is people are still running down for boosters. I felt something was messed up from the start. No jab for me or my family. With a death rate of .07, why was everyone rushing down to get jabbed. Because the Government said too.

The CDC withholding information on the safety of this vaccine, while encouraging/recommending it, is criminal. However, withholding that information while the Federal Government, and many compliciant private companies, were mandating vaccination to remain employed is well beyond criminal. Those making the decision to withhold that infomation need to be fired first, and then prosecuted.

Re: Coming out finally [Re: Trapper7] #7724162
11/22/22 11:32 AM
11/22/22 11:32 AM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Originally Posted by Trapper7
One of the developers of the Pfizer vaccine stated on NewsMax that no children under 12 should be given the vaccine because they didn't know what the long term effect would be for them. No research has been done to establish that. If they should contract covid, it would be no different that a mild case of the flu.

You are correct. My 8yr old and my 1yr old granddaughter both had the virus and they’ve had worse colds. My son was mad because he couldn’t go to school or play with his friends. The school requires a negative test, so on day we went to the Health Dept and they cleared him. Neither of them had anything more than mild cold symptoms.

Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724178
11/22/22 12:10 PM
11/22/22 12:10 PM
Mn
B
bigdog Offline
trapper
bigdog  Offline
trapper
B

Mn
Originally Posted by MJM
More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first COVID shot from Pfizer or Moderna that they had to go to the hospital. That’s according to the CDC’s own internal data, which a court just ordered the federal agency to release to a watchdog group.

Instead of alerting the public to the incredible dangers of these shots and completely shutting down Joe Biden’s mass vaccination mandates, the CDC covered up the info until it was forced to release. Everyone in a position of authority at the CDC should be fired for this. What good is a “public health” agency if it fails to alert the public that 8% of vaccine recipients are being hospitalized?

The CDC started a vaccine monitoring program back at the very beginning of the COVID shot rollout in December of 2020. You might remember it. The program was called V-safe. People were asked to install the V-safe app on their smartphones and then self-report if they have any negative effects from the experimental mRNA shots, which were released to the public under an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

A lot of people were eager to help, because world governments had scared many folks very badly over the virus. Many thought that the COVID shots were a medical miracle in late 2020. So, more than 10 million people downloaded V-safe on their smartphones, and then proceeded to get vaccinated.

That’s a huge sample size for a medical study. With 10 million people participating in the V-safe self-reporting system, it gives us an extremely accurate statistical model to use when studying the 230 million Americans who have had at least one COVID shot.

The CDC tracked data in the V-safe program for the first 18 months of the vaccine’s public availability, up through July of this year. But then, strangely, the CDC never published any data from V-safe. We couldn’t see it. We just had to trust the CDC, which had been caught lying repeatedly.

The CDC’s main webpage about the mRNA COVID shots still says, to this very day, “COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.” That’s the very first sentence on the website. Safe and effective! That’s been the CDC’s position for the entire time. The vaccines are safe, and they cannot hurt you.

If that’s true, then why wouldn’t the CDC release the data until a court ordered it to do so following a lawsuit by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN)? The data speaks for itself.

I really hope people aren't making medical decisions based on this article. (which is pure garbage and put out by a Texas based group founded by an anti-vaccination activist) It would be equivalent to taking trapping advice from John Reynolds.

Re: Coming out finally [Re: J Staton] #7724184
11/22/22 12:19 PM
11/22/22 12:19 PM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by J Staton
I've noticed that spikes in blood pressure seem to be a common occurrence of the "vaccine".
Waggler sure hate to hear that about your son.

Thanks, however Kannon was not my son, he was the son of a long time friend. He crewed for me since he was 17.
Still a great loss though. Thanks again.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724190
11/22/22 12:32 PM
11/22/22 12:32 PM
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

BTW, I am not an antivaxer. If you are obese, elderly, heavy smoker, etc., then by all means get vaccinated. If you are in good health, or young don't get vaccinated.

They used to say that the young and/or healthy should get vaccinated so they don't get covid and then give to a health compromised person. However, we now know conclusively that the vaccine will not keep you from getting covid, it just might reduce the bad effects of covid.

I personally know of four people who have died with covid, all within the last 18 months, all were in their late 60's and 70's, all but one had health issues, and all of them fully vaccinated and boosted. I know these are just antidotal numbers. It should be a personal choice.

Thankfully we now are starting to see some objective studies starting to trickle out; politics should have never gotten involved with medicine in the first place. There are life saving miracles performed by modern medicine. I'm afraid this covid experience may have driven a lot of people away from all the positive things offered by the medical field.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724198
11/22/22 12:41 PM
11/22/22 12:41 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
"Anti-vaxxer." I love that.

Everyone who didn't die of smallpox would probably agree that vaccines are good. But then again, the smallpox vaccine actually did what it was supposed to.

If someone got the smallpox vaccine and came down with a "mild case" of smallpox and also infected someone else who had been vaccinated, I might just question the efficacy.

Perhaps the better description is "anti crock of crap."

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724221
11/22/22 01:27 PM
11/22/22 01:27 PM
centrel PA
Kevin Colpetzer Offline
trapper
Kevin Colpetzer  Offline
trapper

centrel PA
[Linked Image]

Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724234
11/22/22 01:50 PM
11/22/22 01:50 PM
Ontario
K
Kermit Offline
trapper
Kermit  Offline
trapper
K

Ontario
Do you know what a vaxer and anti vaxer have in common? Neither one will ever be fully vaccinated

Re: Coming out finally [Re: bigdog] #7724235
11/22/22 01:51 PM
11/22/22 01:51 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline OP
trapper
MJM  Offline OP
trapper
M

ND
Originally Posted by bigdog
I really hope people aren't making medical decisions based on this article. (which is pure garbage and put out by a Texas based group founded by an anti-vaccination activist) It would be equivalent to taking trapping advice from John Reynolds.

Should it mater who points out a CDC study? Do you think it is surprising a pro jab group did not point it out? I am not anti vaccination, but I am anti China flu jab.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724244
11/22/22 02:06 PM
11/22/22 02:06 PM
Mn
B
bigdog Offline
trapper
bigdog  Offline
trapper
B

Mn
Originally Posted by MJM
Originally Posted by bigdog

Should it mater who points out a CDC study? Do you think it is surprising a pro jab group did not point it out? I am not anti vaccination, but I am anti China flu jab.

It 100% should matter if they are twisting facts and numbers to fit their narrative. Reading comprehension is important.

Re: Coming out finally [Re: MJM] #7724248
11/22/22 02:10 PM
11/22/22 02:10 PM
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Greene County,Virginia
No jab for me. Thank you for the nice thread.

wanna be goat farmer.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread